Anyone cycling at Conceptia in early 2013? - Page 2 - Conceptia - IVF.ca Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Anyone cycling at Conceptia in early 2013?

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#26 MapleBecky

MapleBecky
  • Global 100+
  • 554 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:Conceptia

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:47 AM

We had to drive in a snowstorm for our day 8 visit.   I had been feeling bad after the day 6 visit and really hoped hard for good news today, especially since the drive was scary.   It looks like I have 14 follicles between 11 and 15.   My lining is triple stripe and my circulation is good again.   They said I was sensitive to the meds.   I am allowed to skip tomorrow and will be back on Wednesday, which is my schedule trigger day.   Whoa!    I'm to say on my 75 of gonal-f and my luveris and suprefact.    I can't believe how fast this is going!

Becky (35)  Unexpectedly widowed in Feb 2013.  The night after my ER.  I was married to an incredible man named Chris.

Son, age 6
TTC #2 (his first) since our wedding in July 2011.

Dec 1, 2011- Found out he has azoospermia (no sperm in SA.)  Totally heartbroken and shocked.
Jan 2012- First consult at fertility clinic.
March 2012- My tests show high LH but everything else was normal. His LH/FSH were high, testosterone was really low. (4.2)
May 17, 2012- Official Dx of testicular failure and non-obstructive azoo. Given the option of mTESE, TESA or using a donor.
June 7, 2012- Urologist is seeing us again per our request. We need him to answer some questions about the procedures and testosterone.  He would not consider Clomid or any hormones for DH.
June 27, 2012- Saw RE and decided to proceed with dIUI. Told we needed one cycle on the BCP because of my high LH.
June 28, 2012- Started BCP for 21 days. Did pre-IUI micro and blood testing on July 3rd. Told they should be in on time for IUI in early August.
July 21, 2012- CD1. Called clinic and found out my cycle was canceled. They messed up and my file wasn't ready. They forgot to draw vit D and some other results are missing.
August 9, 2012- Nurse left message saying they cannot do this cycle either. Now it will take 2-3 MONTHS for DH's blood tests before we can use donor sperm.
August 10, 2012- RE called. DH has a reactive Hepatitis C blood test and they are trying to figure out if he's got an active infection or was exposed in the past.
August 23, 2012- He's Hep C NEGATIVE! Phew!
October 2012- Latest SA results still shows azoo, but we're glad the testosterone looks normal now. dIUI after 21 days on the pill. Clomid for cd3-7, LH is too high (17 and 14.6) and progestone getting too high. Had 3, 13.5mm folliciles and my lining is 8.6. CD13- Lining was good, triple layer at about 9. Now I just have one 17.5mm follicle on my left side.
October 17, 2012- dIUI  canceled. Clomid didn't work, estrogen too low, LH was normal again and progesterone was off too. Now we need an appointment to talk to our RE again to start over.
Dec 2012- Saw RE and we have to do IVF/ICSI, even with a donor. So, we decided to throw in a TESA with donor backup. Bloodwork this cycle, BCP and mock in Jan and hopefully a Feb IVF/ICSI/TESA!

IVF #1
Mock done, teaching visit done.  Started Suprefact on Jan 30.  AF arrived on schedule.
Baseline done, starting Gonal-F and Luveris Feb 11.
Stim day 4-  1 follicle at 11mm, 40 more under 10.  My lining is already a triple lining and at 8.6
Stim day 6-  8-9 follices between 11-13mm at least 20 more under 10mm.  This doctor saw my lining at 6.3?   Encouraged to walk because my circulation to my uterus wasn't what they wanted to be this time.  No idea what that means.
Stim day 8-   14 follicles.  All measuring between 11 and 15 with more under 10.   Lining is over 10.  Circulation is good again.   They are letting me skip my day 9 appointment. 
Stim day 10-  TRIGGER tonight!   I have 14 between 15-21mm, a few more at 14 that may catch up.  Lining is over 10.   DH's TESA is tomorrow.
Feb 21-  No sperm found with TESA.   ER tomorrow with donor sperm.
Feb 22-  ER was successful!  Collected 18 eggs.   7 from my right and 8 on my left.  We can skip ICSI because the donor's sperm is great.  Crossing fingers for a good fert report tomorrow.
June 2013- Updating. My husband, Chris, passed away unexpectedly of Sudden Arrhythmia Death Syndrome just hours after my ER on Feb 23.  Had 14 fertilize.  9, 5-day frozen blasts are at the clinic waiting for me to make some decisions. 

FET #1

June 2014-  5-day blast.   BFN just in time for what would have been our 3rd anniversary.  

FET#2

August 2014.  FET #2 on Aug 25 with another 5-day blast.  BFP!   Had scare with a bleed at 4w5d, but beta is still doubling.  Due May 13, 2015.  Ultrasound on Oct 5.

Oct 5-  8w4d-  Blighted Ovum.  Stopping estrogen and progesterone.  Waiting to miscarry.  Looking forward to moving on with life.

Oct 17- D&C.   Feeling peace about being at the end of the infertility battle.  Looking forward to the next chapter in my life.

#27 sarbear8180

sarbear8180
  • Cyclebase
  • 114 posts
  • Dx:Tubal

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:05 AM

That's awesome Becky!!!!
  • MapleBecky likes this

Me 34 DH 33TTC 7 years

FX Bilateral tube obstruction

March 2012 surgery to try to repair tubes

August 2012 advised by RE that IVF is our best option

Nov 2012 #1 IVF attemptNov 24, 2012 ER 14 retrieved, 11 mature and 9 fertilized.

Nov 27, 2012 Transfer two 3 day grade 4, 8 cell embryoNov 30 1 4bb, 1 2bb blasts successfully frozen

Dec 8, 9, 10 HPT BFN Dec 11, 2102 Beta confirmed BFN

FET April 2013 BFN

IVF#2 June 2013 BFP, ended in suspected ectopic

September 2013 Natural BFP, ended as chemical pregnancy

December 2014 Natural BFP, ended as a ectopic lost right tube.

​We have moved on to adoption as I am done putting my body through all this.  

Match for foster to adopt, beautiful baby girl came home on April 17, 2015 currently waiting on adoption.

#28 MapleBecky

MapleBecky
  • Global 100+
  • 554 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:56 PM

I was just outside in the snow and I'm sore.  I didn't even do much out there.  I have to teach all day tomorrow and have outside duty twice that day.   I probably shouldn't have canceled my substitute teacher.

I'm so glad to have you all here to chat with.  I tried to join in on the IVF buddy group but I'm feeling rather ignored.  

Becky (35)  Unexpectedly widowed in Feb 2013.  The night after my ER.  I was married to an incredible man named Chris.

Son, age 6

Dec 1, 2011- Found out he has azoospermia (no sperm in SA.)  Totally heartbroken and shocked.
March 2012- My tests show high LH but everything else was normal. His LH/FSH were high, testosterone was really low. (4.2)
May 17, 2012- Official Dx of testicular failure and non-obstructive azoo. Given the option of mTESE, TESA or using a donor.
June 7, 2012- Urologist is seeing us again per our request. We need him to answer some questions about the procedures and testosterone.  He would not consider Clomid or any hormones for DH.
June 27, 2012- Saw RE and decided to proceed with dIUI. Told we needed one cycle on the BCP because of my high LH.
June 28, 2012- Started BCP for 21 days. Did pre-IUI micro and blood testing on July 3rd. Told they should be in on time for IUI in early August.
July 21, 2012- CD1. Called clinic and found out my cycle was canceled. They messed up and my file wasn't ready. They forgot to draw vit D and some other results are missing.
August 9, 2012- Nurse left message saying they cannot do this cycle either. Now it will take 2-3 MONTHS for DH's blood tests before we can use donor sperm.
August 10, 2012- RE called. DH has a reactive Hepatitis C blood test and they are trying to figure out if he's got an active infection or was exposed in the past.
October 2012- Latest SA results still shows azoo, but we're glad the testosterone looks normal now. dIUI after 21 days on the pill. Clomid for cd3-7, LH is too high (17 and 14.6) and progestone getting too high. Had 3, 13.5mm folliciles and my lining is 8.6. CD13- Lining was good, triple layer at about 9. Now I just have one 17.5mm follicle on my left side.
October 17, 2012- dIUI  canceled. Clomid didn't work, estrogen too low, LH was normal again and progesterone was off too. Now we need an appointment to talk to our RE again to start over.
Dec 2012- Saw RE and we have to do IVF/ICSI, even with a donor. So, we decided to throw in a TESA with donor backup. Bloodwork this cycle, BCP and mock in Jan and hopefully a Feb IVF/ICSI/TESA!

IVF #1
Mock done, teaching visit done.  Started Suprefact on Jan 30.  AF arrived on schedule.
Stim day 4-  1 follicle at 11mm, 40 more under 10.  My lining is already a triple lining and at 8.6
Stim day 6-  8-9 follices between 11-13mm at least 20 more under 10mm.  This doctor saw my lining at 6.3?   Encouraged to walk because my circulation to my uterus wasn't what they wanted to be this time.  No idea what that means.
Stim day 8-   14 follicles.  All measuring between 11 and 15 with more under 10.   Lining is over 10.  Circulation is good again.   They are letting me skip my day 9 appointment. 
Stim day 10-  TRIGGER tonight!   I have 14 between 15-21mm, a few more at 14 that may catch up.  Lining is over 10.   DH's TESA is tomorrow.
Feb 22-  ER was successful!  Collected 18 eggs.   7 from my right and 8 on my left.  We can skip ICSI because the donor's sperm is great.  Crossing fingers for a good fert report tomorrow.
June 2013- Updating. My husband, Chris, passed away unexpectedly of Sudden Arrhythmia Death Syndrome just hours after my ER on Feb 23.  Had 14 fertilize.  9, 5-day frozen blasts are at the clinic waiting for me to make some decisions. 

FET #1

June 2014-  5-day blast.   BFN just in time for what would have been our 3rd anniversary.  

FET#2

August 2014.  FET #2 on Aug 25 with another 5-day blast.  BFP!   Had scare with a bleed at 4w5d, but beta is still doubling.  Due May 13, 2015.  Ultrasound on Oct 5.

Oct 5-  8w4d-  Blighted Ovum.  Stopping estrogen and progesterone.  Waiting to miscarry.  Looking forward to moving on with life.

Oct 17- D&C.   Feeling peace about being at the end of the infertility battle.  Looking forward to the next chapter in my life.

#29 sarbear8180

sarbear8180
  • Cyclebase
  • 114 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:58 PM

I hear you. Take it easy with the shoveling remember your ovaries are way bigger than normal. I founf that towards the end I could barely walk without discomfort. All for a good cause though.

I'm getting excited for my transfer should be March 9th or so. Just praying the both survive the unfreezing.

Me 34 DH 33TTC 7 years

Nov 2012 #1 IVF attemptNov 24, 2012 ER 14 retrieved, 11 mature and 9 fertilized.

Nov 27, 2012 Transfer two 3 day grade 4, 8 cell embryoNov 30 1 4bb, 1 2bb blasts successfully frozen

FET April 2013 BFN

Match for foster to adopt, beautiful baby girl came home on April 17, 2015 currently waiting on adoption.

#30 MapleBecky

MapleBecky
  • Global 100+
  • 554 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:36 PM

Don't you love getting that date to look forward to?  I think my beta is around that time. 

I figure I will work tomorrow and then play it by ear for Wed afternoon.   It sounds like we may get even more snow on Wednesday...    I am much more bloated and sore than I thought I would be at this point.  I figured I would really feel it after the trigger, which I am sure I will.

Son, age 6

IVF #1

FET #1

FET#2

#31 happy wishes

happy wishes
  • Global 100+
  • 139 posts
  • Dx:Endometriosis

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:49 PM

Good luck everyone! I'm back on board with the arrival of AF today. CD 3 appt Wed. Hoping it's not cancelled again this time around!

#32 MapleBecky

MapleBecky
  • Global 100+
  • 554 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:45 PM

Yay for CD3!!

I'm feeling really bloated and sore today.  I cannot wait to be off work.   I go back to Moncton in the freezing rain tomorrow and I will teach tomorrow afternoon and then I'm done until after the March Break.  

Son, age 6

IVF #1

FET #1

FET#2

#33 MapleBecky

MapleBecky
  • Global 100+
  • 554 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:37 AM

I'm picking up my ovidrel now with the antibiotics, etc.. My lining is over 10, I have 5 follicles on my right and 9 on my left. Others that may catch up too. Waiting for bloodwork confirmation. My largest follicle was 21 all the way to 16 with a few 14s. My husband is going for his TESA tomorrow.

Son, age 6

IVF #1

FET #1

FET#2

#34 happy wishes

happy wishes
  • Global 100+
  • 139 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:22 AM

That's wonderful things are rolling along Becky! Hope you are feeling well :)

My CD3 appt was good this morning and they said I can do this cycle :) If things go as planned IUI will be at the start of March break so I can have some time to relax and hope things work!

• MapleBecky likes this

#35 ErinM

ErinM
  • Global 100+
  • 801 posts
  • Dx:PCOS

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:32 AM

Just wanted to Pop in and wish your DH Good Luck Maple Becky! He's gonna do great! And for you - Don't stress out too much about the ER... sometimes we build it up in our minds to be this painful horrible procedure, but you may fly through it with flying colors. Remember... it's Quality over Quantity. Good Luck!

IVF # 1
Nov 14/10 - Transferred 1 Blastocyte (3AA) and froze 6 others
Nov 26/10 - BFP! Beta was 767
Dec 1/10 - 2nd Beta was 3187
Dec 12/10 - Miscarried. Beta is 2400

On to FET #1 - Feb/11
March 16/11 - Fet #1 - Transferred 2 beautiful blasts w/ Assisted Hatching
March 28 - BFP! Beta is 659
April 1 - 2nd Beta 2769
April 4 - Miscarried. Ultrasound confirmed no sac

May/11-July/11 - Had Autoimmune bloodwork done, as well as karyotyping to see if there are any abnormalities.

On to FET #2
July 16/11 - Start bcp again
Aug 3/11 - Cancelled Cycle due to Vit D Deficiency. Now on supplements.

Re-try FET #2 -
Sept 21/11 - FET #2 - Transferred 2 beautiful blasts w/ Assisted Hatching
Oct 1/11 - BFP on a HPT
Oct 3/11 - Beta was 4 = BFN

E-tegrity Biopsy done- results came back normal

IVF #2 -
Jan 30/12 - Transferred 2 - 3 day embryos. Froze 3 Blasts
Feb 13/12 - BFP! Beta is 821
Feb 21/12 - 2nd Beta = 16,131
May 1/12 - 15w Scan = 2 Babies Look fantastic
May 21/12- Delivered 2 beautiful little girls @ 18 weeks. Taken from this world much too soon.

FET #3 - Here we go again...
Aug 29/12 - transferred 2 blasts - 3AA / 3BA
Sept 10/12 - BFP Beta = 264
Sept 14/12 - Beta = 106 Chemical

Papework is started for International Adoption from Russia!

IVF #3
Jan 20/13 - Retrieved 7 eggs... of which 5 are Mature
Jan 23/13 - Transferred 2 beautiful 3 day embryos
Feb 6/13 - Beta = 1324
Feb 12/13 - Beta = 13,475
Mar 3/13 - 8 week Ultrasound - Twins!
Apr 22/13 - Cerclage was placed, on Bedrest.  Twins still doing ok at 14w1d

May 23/13 - 24 Weeks and counting!  Still on Bedrest till delivery

July 21/13 - 28 Weeks .. still on bedrest

Aug 17/13 - 31w6d... Ali and Lea were born weighing 3.4 and 4.1 respectively. Girls are healthy and growing and waiting to come home from NICU!

#36 MapleBecky

MapleBecky
  • Global 100+
  • 554 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:11 PM

Thanks girls!!  DH is going to his firefighter training night tonight which should keep him busy and not cranky.  He gets cranky while stressed so it works out well.   My little boy is going overnight at my mom's, I feel like I haven't seen him much this week.    I feel so bloated and sore, it will be nice to get stage over.

I'll update tomorrow!

Happy wishes, keep us informed!  We'll be your cheerleaders too!

• happy wishes likes this

Son, age 6

IVF #1

FET #1

FET#2

#37 MapleBecky

MapleBecky
  • Global 100+
  • 554 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:24 AM

No luck with the TESA. We're sad even though we expected this. He's sleeping right now in recovery. ER will be in this room this time tomorrow.

Son, age 6

IVF #1

FET #1

FET#2

#38 sarbear8180

sarbear8180
  • Cyclebase
  • 114 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:57 AM

Oh Becky I'm so sorry. Good luck with your ER

Me 34 DH 33TTC 7 years

FET April 2013 BFN

#39 MapleBecky

MapleBecky
  • Global 100+
  • 554 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:31 PM

ER went really well.  We got 18 eggs.  7 from my right and 11 from my left.   I'm pretty tender tonight.    Our donor's sperm was amazing so we don't need the ICSI.   Very nervous for the phone call tomorrow.

Son, age 6

IVF #1

FET #1

FET#2

#40 happy wishes

happy wishes
  • Global 100+
  • 139 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:11 PM

Becky: Glad to hear the ER went well! Hope you are feeling better soon. I'm not doing the ivf route (hoping IUI will work)...what are the next steps for you in this process?

#41 MapleBecky

MapleBecky
  • Global 100+
  • 554 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:41 PM

My husband just died suddenly last night. I'm just so much in shock. They are going to freeze our embryos.

Son, age 6

IVF #1

FET #1

FET#2

#42 happy wishes

happy wishes
  • Global 100+
  • 139 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:55 AM

((Becky)) I am so so terribly sorry for your loss. Saying prayers for you and your family. Please know you're in my thoughts during this  time.

#43 ErinM

ErinM
  • Global 100+
  • 801 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:25 PM

Becky - I have no words to explain what I felt when I read your message last night.  It took me all day to get the courage to come on here and tell you how very very sorry I am.   I almost didn't believe it at first... but then I thought, this is real.... someone wouldn't just write this.  This is such a terrible tragedy, and I cannot begin to imagine what your going through right now.  I'm sure you are trying to wrap your head around it yourself.

Please know that I am thinking of you, and even though we are just ivf.ca buddies, please message me at all if there is anything we can ever do for you.  Take all the time in the world that you need, and I hope we hear from you sometime.

Sending you loads and loads of hugs to you and your family.

IVF # 1
Nov 14/10 - Transferred 1 Blastocyte (3AA) and froze 6 others
Nov 26/10 - BFP! Beta was 767
Dec 1/10 - 2nd Beta was 3187
Dec 12/10 - Miscarried. Beta is 2400

On to FET #1 - Feb/11
March 16/11 - Fet #1 - Transferred 2 beautiful blasts w/ Assisted Hatching
March 28 - BFP! Beta is 659
April 1 - 2nd Beta 2769
April 4 - Miscarried. Ultrasound confirmed no sac

May/11-July/11 - Had Autoimmune bloodwork done, as well as karyotyping to see if there are any abnormalities.

On to FET #2
July 16/11 - Start bcp again
Aug 3/11 - Cancelled Cycle due to Vit D Deficiency. Now on supplements.

Re-try FET #2 -
Sept 21/11 - FET #2 - Transferred 2 beautiful blasts w/ Assisted Hatching
Oct 1/11 - BFP on a HPT
Oct 3/11 - Beta was 4 = BFN

E-tegrity Biopsy done- results came back normal

IVF #2 -
Jan 30/12 - Transferred 2 - 3 day embryos. Froze 3 Blasts
Feb 13/12 - BFP! Beta is 821
Feb 21/12 - 2nd Beta = 16,131
May 1/12 - 15w Scan = 2 Babies Look fantastic
May 21/12- Delivered 2 beautiful little girls @ 18 weeks. Taken from this world much too soon.

FET #3 - Here we go again...
Aug 29/12 - transferred 2 blasts - 3AA / 3BA
Sept 10/12 - BFP Beta = 264
Sept 14/12 - Beta = 106 Chemical

Papework is started for International Adoption from Russia!

IVF #3
Jan 20/13 - Retrieved 7 eggs... of which 5 are Mature
Jan 23/13 - Transferred 2 beautiful 3 day embryos
Feb 6/13 - Beta = 1324
Feb 12/13 - Beta = 13,475
Mar 3/13 - 8 week Ultrasound - Twins!
Apr 22/13 - Cerclage was placed, on Bedrest.  Twins still doing ok at 14w1d

May 23/13 - 24 Weeks and counting!  Still on Bedrest till delivery

July 21/13 - 28 Weeks .. still on bedrest

Aug 17/13 - 31w6d... Ali and Lea were born weighing 3.4 and 4.1 respectively. Girls are healthy and growing and waiting to come home from NICU!

#44 Serena1555

Serena1555

Serena1555

• 60 posts
  • My Clinic:Conceptia Clinic

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:38 AM

MapleBecky- I have MIA since I got my negative Beta. When I read this news you wrote my heart split in two. I don't have any words that will help but I want you to know you are supported by us all! May your heart be wrapped safely with love right now to help you through

TTC since 2007

Feb 2008 ectopic pregnancy 11.5 weeks along. Surgically removed sad.png
May 2008 ectopic pregnancy approx 5-6 weeks. Claimed it was flushed by own system?? sad.png
Jan 2011 ectopic pregnancy approx 5-6 weeks. Again told my own body was able to release it?? sad.png
July 2011 ectopic pregnancy approx 7.5 weeks. Treated with methotrextate 2x one week apart.
Obgyn referred me out to Conceptia clinic for infertility treatment due to repeat ectopics resulting from PCOS damage.

July/August 2012 IVF # 1
Six follicles and four eggs retrieved and mature, all fertilized with ICSI.
Transferred two poor quality four cell embryos
BFN sad.png

Dec/Jan IVF #2
ER Jan 30th- Twenty eggs retrieved, 19 mature, all fertilized with ICSI.
ET Feb 2nd - Transferred 2 8 cell embryos of high quality.
PLEASE BABIES STICK... Mama wants to bring you home <3

Feb 16th/2013 - Official BFN :'(

Planning to do a third cycle in late 2013 or early 2014. Please God lend me the strength to keep going <3

#45 ---

---
  • 1000+
  • 1668 posts
  • Interests:recovering from pretentious nonsense
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:38 PM

#46 sarbear8180

sarbear8180
  • Cyclebase
  • 114 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:12 PM

Becky I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you are going through right now. I read your post on the weekend but was so lost for words. You have my deepest sympathy and know you are in our thoughts.

Me 34 DH 33TTC 7 years

FET April 2013 BFN

#47 Serena1555

Serena1555

Serena1555

• 60 posts
  • My Clinic:Conceptia Clinic

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:48 AM

Becky just wanted you to know you are still on my mind and in my heart steady! Sending you huge hugs

TTC since 2007

Feb 2008 ectopic pregnancy 11.5 weeks along. Surgically removed sad.png
May 2008 ectopic pregnancy approx 5-6 weeks. Claimed it was flushed by own system?? sad.png
Jan 2011 ectopic pregnancy approx 5-6 weeks. Again told my own body was able to release it?? sad.png
July 2011 ectopic pregnancy approx 7.5 weeks. Treated with methotrextate 2x one week apart.
Obgyn referred me out to Conceptia clinic for infertility treatment due to repeat ectopics resulting from PCOS damage.

July/August 2012 IVF # 1
Six follicles and four eggs retrieved and mature, all fertilized with ICSI.
Transferred two poor quality four cell embryos
BFN sad.png

Dec/Jan IVF #2
ER Jan 30th- Twenty eggs retrieved, 19 mature, all fertilized with ICSI.
ET Feb 2nd - Transferred 2 8 cell embryos of high quality.
PLEASE BABIES STICK... Mama wants to bring you home <3

Feb 16th/2013 - Official BFN :'(

Planning to do a third cycle in late 2013 or early 2014. Please God lend me the strength to keep going <3

#48 Darmela

Darmela
  • 76 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:18 PM

Becky, I took a little break from IVF and came back to this horrible news. I am at a loss for words, my heart literally sank when I read your post.  I am so sorry for your loss and can't even begin to imagine what you must be going through.  Just know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. May the love of those around you help you through the days ahead.

Me: 41 DH: 41
13 years together, 8 years married.
TTC: 8 years3 fur babies: 1 cat and 2 Newfoundland dogs
2009: started process (blood tests, sperm analysis);
Jan 2010: (stroke due to undetected AVM), postponed IVF for 2 years
Sept 2012: Healthy and ready to restart process. IVF # 1Oct/Nov: BCPNov 19: Start SuprefactNov 30: BaselineDec 1: Start stimming (Bravelle & Menopur)Dec 14: ER (16 retrieved, none fertilized. Rescue ICSI recovered 7).Dec 17 ET (Tranferred one 9-cell grade 1 and one 7-cell grade 2)Beta: Dec 31st - BFN

IVF#2 - Scheduled for March/April 2013 via ICSICycle cancelled after egg retrieval; no fertilization :(

End of IVF journey; took a much needed break in Portugal to celebrate turning 40. 

2015: New journey towards International Adoption
Feb: Started process - Completed Intial paperwork, info sessions, more paperwork, chose agency (US- Florida).
June: Home Study

#49 tredella

tredella
  • Global 100+
  • 114 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:59 AM

Becky - Just wanted to say how very sorry I am for your loss. My heart broke when I read your post. I wanted to send my heartfelt condolences to you and many prayers.
lQj8m3.png