Anyone had egg retrieval post hysterectomy with lower AMH? - Donor & Surrogacy Buddies - IVF.ca Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Anyone had egg retrieval post hysterectomy with lower AMH?

Low amh hysterectomy Gestational surrogate

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 FourLeggedAngels

FourLeggedAngels
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, running, yoga, laughing
  • Dx:Cancer
  • My Clinic:Victoria

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:14 PM

Getting ready for egg retrieval, hopefully the week of October 29, with transfer to our GS 3 or 5 days later. I have a lower AMH (0.8). Feeling a mixture of excitement and nervousness. The Dr's pessimistic about getting very many eggs :(

Anyone have any post-hysterectomy success stories, or success stories with lower AMH?

Hugs to all!

FLA

#2 soccergirl

soccergirl
  • Global 100+
  • 520 posts
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:Foothills

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:14 PM

Hi Hon, pm if you wish but I am post emergency hysterectomy with my DD last year, devastating.

We are a "success" as we just got bfp from FET transfer to my surrogate. I dont know what my AMH was but my FSH was high.

All that stuff about going into early menopause with a hysterectomy Im told is just internet nonsense, my surgeon has actually not seen it. Anyway, i see you are at Victoria, amazing clinic, good luck i will be thinking of you. Is this your first try?
we had 2 failed fresh cycles and BFP on our first FET, however its still very early days

hugs
  • FourLeggedAngels likes this

Me and DH 36

Beautiful DD born 2011
March/April IVF/ICSI Flare protocol, 25 eggs but only one divided, d2 tx, BFN
June/July IVF/ICSI Agonist/Antagonist protocol. 1 beautiful 5d Blast tx, sadly BFN :( 4 frosties!
Sept/Oct FET, BFP TWINS!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickerspregnancy due date

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Low amh, hysterectomy, Gestational surrogate