2 replies to this topic

#1 Wishing

Wishing
  • 1000+
  • 839 posts
  • Dx:PCOS
  • My Clinic:Create

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:44 PM

wow I feel like this clinic is polor opposit to the clinic I had previously used. Don't get me wrong the last clinic gave me my babies so I cant complain but the difference here is amazing.

I have only been twice so far but I really felt like the doctor was following the path I wanted not what he wanted. He listened to my concerns adjusted the plan to fit what I wanted.

He even asked me to tell him what I had read online and he would discuss what was true and what was false. He encouraged reading online to get all the info.

In the end he gave me a few options that he felt comfortable with but didnt push one option over the other and in the end did the one that I wanted without hesitation. I really felt like this was my journey not being pushed thru!
Me:38 DH:40

DS (clomid baby) DD (IVF baby) 4 angels in heaven
DS TWIN boys born Feb. 5 @ 31 weeks (FET babies).
Lost my Dante to SIDS April 2, 2009

#2 korraima

korraima
  • Just Hatched
  • 2 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 14 August 2012 - 02:18 PM

wow I feel like this clinic is polor opposit to the clinic I had previously used. Don't get me wrong the last clinic gave me my babies so I cant complain but the difference here is amazing.

I have only been twice so far but I really felt like the doctor was following the path I wanted not what he wanted. He listened to my concerns adjusted the plan to fit what I wanted.

He even asked me to tell him what I had read online and he would discuss what was true and what was false. He encouraged reading online to get all the info.

In the end he gave me a few options that he felt comfortable with but didnt push one option over the other and in the end did the one that I wanted without hesitation. I really felt like this was my journey not being pushed thru!

Who is your doctor? Read about my experience in Dr Chang section. My doctor is Dr, Bentov. Bad experience. As I said unprofessional and explained why.

#3 Wishing

Wishing
  • 1000+
  • 839 posts
  • Dx:PCOS
  • My Clinic:Create

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:15 PM

My dr. was Dr Chang.
Me:38 DH:40

DS (clomid baby) DD (IVF baby) 4 angels in heaven
DS TWIN boys born Feb. 5 @ 31 weeks (FET babies).
Lost my Dante to SIDS April 2, 2009