1 reply to this topic

#1 ivfsurvivor

ivfsurvivor
  • Cyclebase
  • 360 posts
  • Dx:Endometriosis
  • My Clinic:RFP Calgary

Posted 18 November 2011 - 03:35 PM

Did you know that you can get free stuff, movies and more, from Disney?? All you need is an account and the Magic Code from inside the movie, this is a program that works similar to Airmiles. Each movie you register is worth points, and not only that, if you don't buy the ones with Digital Copy you can get the digital version for a substantial price cut, usually around $5.99. Once you have a certain number of points, and it varies by product and movie, you can order products and movies for FREE, including shipping. You can also earn extra points by taking a survey, these are worth anywhere from 25 - 100 points.

I just got my DD Home on the Range, which she loves and it is not available in the store, for 800 points. You can get tons of stuff here, including movies you can't find in the store, and it's worth the 3 minutes it takes to set up the account and register the movie.

T.
I'm gonna go now. My time here is done, and it's time to move on. I am on Facebook and if you'd like to be my friend PM me, I will leave this account active for awhile, but not for too much longer.

It's been a blast(ocyst) (my lame attempt a IF humor)

T.

#2 august

august
  • Global 100+
  • 538 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Markham Fertility Center

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:26 PM

Thanks for th information ivfsurvivor. This looks like a nice programme, but don't you have to buy a bunch of movies first in order to gain the rewards programme?
Baby Girl 1, Born December 4th, 2011. We are totally in love! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Girl #2 Born July 31stm 2013. We are thrilled and over the Moon! Baby came fast and was born at home. Daddy played doctor and delivered her here at home. Lilypie First Birthday tickers