crystals crystal healing chrysoprase azoosepermia male infertility

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ellen Spencer

Ellen Spencer
  • Just Hatched
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 01:12 PM

Has any one tried dong crystal healing. I am at a point where I would try anything these days, and especially if there is no harm in doing it. My husband suffers from azoosepermia as a result of testicular cancer. I got him the crystal Chrysoprase which is suppose to be good with male infertility. I have heard of ways you can use crystals with water, leaving the crystal in the water for 8-12 hours and then drinking it. I know that there are some crystals that can be toxic in water so there are other ways to do it by putting the crystal in a test tube and then putting the test tube in the water, so the crystal doesn`t actually touch the water.

Has anyone tried healing with crystals and had luck? Does any one know any other ways of healing with crystals?

#2 ladylazarus

ladylazarus
  • Cyclebase
  • 615 posts
  • Interests:Being a good pilgrim...
  • Dx:Tubal
  • My Clinic:VFC

Posted 18 November 2011 - 02:46 PM

I have to advise against putting crystals in water, for the sake of the crystal. I once had my prize possession - a giant fluorite octahedron - crack because I was foolish enough to put it in water. It's the temperature difference that causes them to crack, so I highly advise against anything like that. That said, I cannot really say whether or not that sort of thing works. Science was the only thing that worked for me in the end (blocked tubes) however I think that maintaining the intention of creating family is important if you're in it for the long haul. Infertility can really wreck havoc in your life. Creating a little sanctuary dedicated to tackling IF, where you can take refuge and meditate for a little while isn't a bad idea :-)
  • leigh14 likes this

#3 DesignerBug

DesignerBug
  • 1000+
  • 2646 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:ONE

Posted 20 December 2011 - 06:13 PM

My Mom is a strong believer and practicer of biogenesis, which is a energy crystal healing thing. She and my Dad (who would normally deem it hogwash) both seem to agree that there are benefits to these crystals and the powers they emit. I remain skeptical for me, but then again, i think my open-mindedness has just finally reached it's limit and not matter what alternative would be sent my way, I'd still keep it at arms length.

I think if you believe it in, then there's always a chance and chance is good enough at this point.

Good Luck.
TTC#1 April 2003 - Jan 2009
9 IUIs, 12 months Fermara, 4 months Clomid, 5 rounds of injectable, 1 LAP, 1 HSG, 2 Uterine Biopsies, 1 Postcoital, 1 IVF, 2 FETs... 2nd Fesh Cycle IVF - ++Beta 110!

TTC#2 - Dreams coming true... Surprise BFP Au Naturel! Never really started trying, but never gave up hope on dreams coming true. 20w2, after 6 days of strict bedrest, we lost our baby boy, Emmett to my incompetent cervix and he was born sleeping. 24cm long, 0.67lbs he was the most perfect little angel and has brought with him many lessons for us to remember him by.

Lightening strikes twice apparently>>>> May 24 ++HPT, Followed by ++Beta. Numbers are low, but doubling. EDD Feb1/2013 ~ Baby Boy arrived 5 weeks early in under 2hrs. Left me with 4th degree tears. 2 years later, still pending reconstructive surgery :( In that time hubby had a vasectomy. Never thought we'd have a chance to take fertility into our own hands

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: crystals, crystal healing, chrysoprase, azoosepermia, male infertility