1 reply to this topic

#1 four twenty-five

four twenty-five
  • Just Hatched
  • 2 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 11 November 2011 - 01:21 PM

hello everyone

i have been reading post the forums for a while, but this is my first real post so... hello everyone.

i am 40 years old; officially a poor responder as of yesterday and after 2 failed IVFs down-graded to IUIs plus a few other meded cycles, i was asked to start seriously thinking about egg donation.

while still confused why i do only one follicle ( which i do on my own too) on any dose of gonal f, we are trying to find some direction to egg donation here in BC, Canada. it is so unfortunate, that we really do not have any eligible family members to help us out, and have no idea how one finds donors who would be willing to do this with us. i am familiar with Canadian law on egg donations so this also makes things a bit more confusing.

we are a caucasian-mediterranean-hispanic couple, and would appreciate any hints or advice you may have. also, if you may know someone who knows someone who knows someone interested, please let us know too. perhaps putting a word out may end in a miracle.

thanks again
four-twenty.five

#2 Blinkie

Blinkie
  • Global 100+
  • 115 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Create

Posted 11 November 2011 - 05:26 PM

There are many of us in the 'Using Donor Egg/Embryo' forum so you may want to inquired there as well. I am in Ontario and am dealing with Canadian Fertility Consultants for egg donation. In our forum there are women in different areas and I want to say that I just read in one of the forums about a lady from BC dealing with Create clinic and CFC. There are also members in this forum that have dealt with donor programs from the US. Feel free to PM me if you would like to know any info regarding CFC.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DOR, poor responder, donor eggs, one follicle, ivf, british columbia, canada