- - - - -

December Due Date

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 02:27 PM

I'm due December 5. I am pretty sure no one else is due in November or December because I haven't had any responses to the few times I've asked before in the past. But...just in case someone does join, I thought I'd post once again. Congratulations to all those pregnant and good luck to those trying.

Shannon

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 23 September 2005 - 05:39 PM

Hey Shannon
I am due Dec. 30th with twins so I will most likely have them around your due date. How are you feeling? I am starting to feel quite large but I do love my belly.
Jenna

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 09:08 AM

Hey Jenna. I haven't checked the December posts in a few days b/c no one seemed to be due in December. Congratulations on your pregnancy! Twins---do you know what you are having? We are having a girl, although last night I dreamed when the baby was born---the baby was a boy!!! Either one would of course be fine, except we have been buying for a girl. I feel pretty good. I love being pregnant, and like you--love watching my belly grow. I am very big already. People think I'm due now or are having twins. I have had two children before-both were over 10lbs, so they are watching this pregnancy carefully. How are feeling?! Do you think you will be put on bedrest? I found out last week that I am anemic, so I'm taking extra iron for that. After my daughter was born, they discovered how bad my anemia was, but I refused a blood transfusion. I've been extremely tired the past few weeks, but I'm hoping the extra iron will kick in and start helping. Has your pregnancy been smooth? I can't believe we only have a couple of months left. Time is flying by!!!!! Hope to hear from you soon,
Shannon

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 05:34 PM

Hi Shannon!
So far they've told us that we are having two boys. They move around like crazy so I think I'm in for it after they're born. I have been feeling great throughout my whole pregnancy! I didn't have any morning sickness and my only complaint, really, is that my back is starting to really bug me. Other than that I feel terrific. I don't think I'll be put on bed rest. I'm still working out at the gym and my doctor hasn't told me to stop what I'm doing so I'm going to continue until he says otherwise or I can't do it anymore. My pregnancy has gone quite smoothly. How about yours? Did you have your other children naturally or by c-section? Wow 10 lbs!! I can't imagine, although both of mine combined will probably weigh at least that. Time has gone by so quickly. I'm excited to finally meet my babies but I have enjoyed being pregnant so much I think I'll miss it. I am trying to enjoy every minute because this will probably be the last time I experience it.
Hope to talk to you soon!
Jenna

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 08:05 AM

Hey Jenna. Two boys---you will be busy. :) But it'll be so worth it! That is wonderful that you have been feeling so good. I wish I could go to the gym, but I never got the full go ahead. I haven't been since we started the whole IVF process back in February. I can't wait to go back. Do you have names picked out yet? We had a boys name, but haven't thought of a girls name yet. Of course, my mom has lots of names she lets us know about.
My pregnancy has been pretty smooth. It's been my best one. I had two miscarriages before giving birth twice. With my pregnancies that I went to term with I was on bedrest for a while with them. Then I had an ectopic three years ago. So, this one has been great other than the anemia/being so tired. I've had to see a cardiologist this past week or so. I had a halter monitor and an echocardiogram. I don't know the results yet, but I don't think it's too serious at all or I'd be seen by now for the results.
Hope all is well with you. Talk to you soon.
Shannon

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 11:09 AM

Hey Jenna. Just wanted to check on you and see how you and the babies are doing. I hope all is well with you.
I am feeling so much better. I'm thinking that the anemia was taking a toll on me. It's been almost a month since I've been the extra iron, so I believe it's beginning to work. The due date is in eight weeks. I can't believe it!
I hope to hear from you soon.
Take care,
Shannon

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 11 October 2005 - 11:32 AM

Hi Shannon-
We're doing well. My next u/s is on Friday so I'm pretty excited to see the babies again. they have been moving around so much at times I think they're going to pop right through my belly. It's like they're fighting in there or something. Glad to hear you're feeling better! Not much longer for either of us now!! Hard to beleive. We're starting to get the nursery together now. I'm still in awe when I walk in there.
Take care! Talk to you soon!
Jenna

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 17 October 2005 - 11:40 AM

Hey Jenna. How did the ultrasound go? Did the babies move a lot during it?
Our baby is constantly moving. I wish we could see her. I'm getting very impatient waiting for her to be born. I think the midwife is going to induce a couple of weeks early, if we want, so that would put us near the end of November. In one way, I would love that b/c I'm ready, but on the other hand this is our last pregnancy and I want the excitement of going into labor, timing contractions...the storybook labor and delivery. :D Anyway, we're doing well...just trying to clean up and out and get everything ready.
Take care,
Shannon

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 08:53 AM

Hey Shannon
The ultrasound was so neat. Both babies were sleeping the whole time but we got a few really neat looking 3d pictures from it. They are both growing (as am I) and everything looked really good. The extra weight I am carrying is starting to get to me. Lots of aches and pains these days. I haven't done much complaining throughout my pregnancy so I think I'm allowed to complain a bit now. I'm still hoping we won't have to wait until the end of December to have them. A few weeks early would be nice. Is there a reason they might induce you? I'm wondering when they'll know whether or not I'll be able to deliver naturally or by c-section. Both make me quite nervous. Glad things are going well. Talk to you soon!
Jenna

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 24 October 2005 - 11:54 AM

Jenna,
That is so wonderful about your ultrasound. I find myself looking at the our ultrasound photos or the video and becoming so impatient for her to be here. I have six more weeks from today. We were thinking by what the docs/midwife was saying that they might induce due to the size of the baby, but after Friday's appt we're not so sure now. We'll have to wait and see. Our midwife wanted an ultrasound at 38 weeks, but she has moved it up to Nov 2 and sooner if they can fit us in. On Friday three people measured us at 40 weeks. They sent us upstairs to be monitored and another quick ultrasound to check the fluid...the doctor there measured me at 34. :blink: Who knows? I emptied my bladder between the two ultrasounds so perhaps that is the reason, but then I would think the three in OB would have thought of that. I feel fine--just very uncomfortable and I'm only carrying one. I can only imagine how you must be feeling. :D I'm glad your pregnancy is going great. I'm so excited for you. We will be holding our babies before we know it. Hope to hear from you soon.
Shannon

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 11:05 PM

Hi Ladies,

Just thought I would pop in and wish you both good luck! Your due dates are coming FAST-especially yours Shannon, only a month away now!!

Best wishes for safe deliveries for you and all your babes!

Kim :flowers: