• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#26 Karenttc

Karenttc
  • 33 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:PCRM

Posted 24 August 2011 - 04:11 PM

Sandra Dee - I am from Edmonton. I was able to do my first few ultrasounds & blood work in Edmonton, however they charged for the blood work & now for the ultrasound. My first cycle at PCRM (2nd cycle though) they didn't, but with the new AHS, the fertility clinic is now charging for ultrasounds. It is so stupid. Good luck though with your cycle, PCRM is so great!

Nextchapter - that is such great news that you are up & running again! I was on the microdose lupron twice a day with 450IU of Gonal F...just so you know that they do give higher doses of Gonal F. Good luck, I have my FX for you & DH.

Karenttc - how did the beta go?

AFM - we have 2 frozen ones left but we are taking our time away from the IVF cycles for awhile. Just too emotionally exhausting. I just happened to check in on you ladies, and wanted to reply but we are taking a break.

Good luck to you all!

Hi girls, bfn for my iui round last cycle so I'm now on 2nd day bcps for a long Lupron cycle. I just got
my schedule and am excited. I hope this is it!
Me and DH 35, Boxer furbaby 10

4 failed clomid+IUI (2 IUI's were too late)

natural BFP while waiting for IVF - missed miscarriage

IVF in September

#27 Karenttc

Karenttc
  • 33 posts
  • My Clinic:PCRM

Posted 24 August 2011 - 04:16 PM

Sandra Dee - I am from Edmonton. I was able to do my first few ultrasounds & blood work in Edmonton, however they charged for the blood work & now for the ultrasound. My first cycle at PCRM (2nd cycle though) they didn't, but with the new AHS, the fertility clinic is now charging for ultrasounds. It is so stupid. Good luck though with your cycle, PCRM is so great!

Nextchapter - that is such great news that you are up & running again! I was on the microdose lupron twice a day with 450IU of Gonal F...just so you know that they do give higher doses of Gonal F. Good luck, I have my FX for you & DH.

Karenttc - how did the beta go?

AFM - we have 2 frozen ones left but we are taking our time away from the IVF cycles for awhile. Just too emotionally exhausting. I just happened to check in on you ladies, and wanted to reply but we are taking a break.

Good luck to you all!

Hi girls, bfn for my iui round last cycle so I'm now on 2nd day bcps for a long Lupron cycle. I just got
my schedule and am excited. I hope this is it!
Me and DH 35, Boxer furbaby 10

4 failed clomid+IUI (2 IUI's were too late)

natural BFP while waiting for IVF - missed miscarriage

IVF in September

#28 showmethebaby:)

showmethebaby:)
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:Family & Friends. Horse Riding, Yoga & Running. Photography.
  • My Clinic:Foothills

Posted 01 September 2011 - 02:16 PM

Good Luck karenttc! I have my FX for you & DH!
2008 started trying

2010 October IVF#1 at the Edmonton Clinic
Gonal F, Luveris & Cetrotide
BFN with no frozen embies

2011 March IVF#2 at PCRM
Gonal F, Menopur & Lupron
BFN with no frozen embies

2011 July IVF #3 at PCRM
Gonal F & microdose Lupron
BFN with 2 frozen embies

2011 October FET #1 at PCRM
BFN