positive experience

• Please log in to reply
283 replies to this topic

#276 zoecat5

zoecat5
  • 51 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 08:04 PM

Hi Shawn!!!!

Of course I remember you!!!! congrats on your pregnancy as well - I see you're 7 weeks ahead of me - woohoo!!!

That's amazing that you ended up getting pregnant naturally - how cool!!!
Karen
Me - 38
DH - 40
m/c Oct 13/04 - blighted ovum at 12 weeks
August '05 - bloodwork and SA a-okay
August '05 - HSG - clear (? - apparantly not!!!!)
November 10/05 - HSG - hydrosalphinx in left tube, almost completely blocked
November 28/05 - laproscopy - left tube scarred to ovary and bowel - scarring removed, bowel and ovary freed, and tube reopened
TTC for 4 months, then back to the RE
Started acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Herbs December 6/05
Started Superovulation + IUI in July/August 06 = BFP - baby Elizabeth born April 12/07

#277 andia

andia
  • Global 100+
  • 569 posts
  • Dx:Tubal

Posted 18 September 2006 - 01:20 PM

Hi Karen,

Congrats on the good u/s result!! You must be so happy!! I had the triple screen (just a blood test) and decided if it was ok I wouldn't bother with an amnio. If it was positive for possible problems I would then have an amnio. Didn't want a needle in there if I didn't need to. Luckily my triple screen came back fine and our baby is healthy. The nt maybe a good idea b/c you can have it earlier than the triple screen and it may ease your mind.

Keep in touch hope you have a breezy pregnancy.

andia

Write anytime with any questions!

fa8uog.gif

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 01:48 PM

Hello ladies,

I haven't checked back here for a long time and just saw that so many of you have been successful!!! Congratulations to you all: andia, zoecat5, cassie and of course miracle pregnancy for Shawn! That IS AMAZING that after going through so much you conceived naturally.
zoecat and Shawn, I wish you have a happy and easy pregnancies.
Andia, congratulations on your little girl! Cassie, you must have your little boy now!

Kiisu
Justin and Adam 7 months
UBC Clinic

Edited by Kiisu, 20 September 2006 - 01:52 PM.

#279 zoecat5

zoecat5
  • 51 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 07:47 PM

Thanks Kiisu!!!

And congratulations to you on your twin boys? How's motherhood treating you????
Karen
Me - 38
DH - 40
November 28/05 - laproscopy - left tube scarred to ovary and bowel - scarring removed, bowel and ovary freed, and tube reopened
Started Superovulation + IUI in July/August 06 = BFP - baby Elizabeth born April 12/07

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 01:00 PM

Thanks Karen!
I love my boys and it has been a really wonderful 7 months. Beginning was incredibly hard but I found that 3 1/2 months was a big turning point for us. Our colicky baby turned into a calm, smiley, happy baby and things got a lot easier. Now they are ready to crawl and are babbling and even playing with each other, they make me laugh all the time with all the funny stuff they do.
Some days I still can't believe that I am a mommy and Dh and I often look at them in wonder.

Kiisu
Justin and Adam 7 months

Attached Files

Edited by Kiisu, 21 September 2006 - 01:09 PM.

#281 zoecat5

zoecat5
  • 51 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 08:41 PM

OMG, they are adorable - they look identical, but I'm thinking they're fraternal???
Karen
Me - 38
DH - 40

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 01:13 PM

Yes, they are fraternal:)

#283 andia

andia
  • Global 100+
  • 569 posts
  • Dx:Tubal

Posted 20 November 2006 - 01:34 AM

Karen,

Just wanted to pop in and see how you are doing with your pgcy. Hope all is well and you are feeling OK and have no complications or anything. How far along are you now? Are you going to find out the gender? I did and am so glad I did, it was fun planning. Anyways, take care!

Kiisu- Your boys are adorable!!

Not much new here, just still getting used to motherhood. I am already starting to think about cycling again next summer!! Crazy, I know!! I already want another one. I guess when you are in your mid 30's you think tic toc...

andia

fa8uog.gif

#284 zoecat5

zoecat5
  • 51 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 10:38 AM

Hi Andia,

I'm doing well - it's so sweet of you to ask! I was 17 weeks on Friday and will be having my big u/s soon (in about 3 weeks I guess - I go to the dr. tomorrow and will then be able to book the appointment).

Yes, I want to find out the gender as well - I'm a big planner and that will help out a lot - DH and I are having real problems with names so we need to be able to narrow it down LOL.

Glad you're doing well - wow, good for you being ready to cycle again. I have a feeling one will be it for us...I'm happy to just have that!

Take care,

Karen
Karen
Me - 38
DH - 40