• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tigger74

tigger74
  • 37 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:PCRM/UBC

Posted 07 June 2010 - 05:37 PM

Hi everyone. I'm still in denial that i'm actually an IVF chick now. My name is Debbie and I'm from the lower mainland. I have been ttc 4.5 years. Dh has three children whom I've adopted (their mom passed away from breast cancer in 2001) We have already had his vr, I've had a lap/hysteroscopy, clomid, 6 IUI's, three being injectables, one natural bfp and then m/c at 7 weeks in 2007. We will be seeing Dr. Rowe in one week for our protocol visit and orientation with the nurse. I'm so happy, though after getting my hopes up so many times its different this time. We had all of our treatments at PCRM and have now moved to UBC.

If anyone is getting ready for a cycle soon i'd love to chat with you, and also any IVF pros!

Deb
DH VR Feb 06, TTC immediately
6 IUI's. 3 Injectable cycles, 3 clomid cycles all BFN
one 'natural' bfp. M/C at 7 weeks May 2007
Starting TCM Oct 08

BCP Aug 1
Synarel Aug 15
Stims Aug 29 150 Repronex

#2 misspink

misspink
  • Cyclebase
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Playing with my kiddies,movies,shopping....and anything pink or cupcake...Or shabby chic,Hello kitty
  • Dx:Tubal
  • My Clinic:UBC

Posted 15 July 2010 - 05:33 PM

Hi There

I was a patient of UBC i really like them,I had Dr C williams she was great!!If you are local we have a great support group that meets every third thursday At 7pm,At the ocean Park library,We have a great group!!

Take care Misty

#3 tigger74

tigger74
  • 37 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:PCRM/UBC

Posted 17 July 2010 - 12:16 AM

Hi There

I was a patient of UBC i really like them,I had Dr C williams she was great!!If you are local we have a great support group that meets every third thursday At 7pm,At the ocean Park library,We have a great group!!

Take care Misty

Thanks for your reply Misty! I've read about the support group in the newspaper but i've been too shy to attend so far. What is a typical meeting like?
DH VR Feb 06, TTC immediately
6 IUI's. 3 Injectable cycles, 3 clomid cycles all BFN
one 'natural' bfp. M/C at 7 weeks May 2007
Starting TCM Oct 08

BCP Aug 1
Synarel Aug 15
Stims Aug 29 150 Repronex