alanna
  • Global 100+
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:hiking
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:PCRM

Posted 20 March 2010 - 02:42 PM

Hi ladies,

Well I'm going to pick up my dh from the ER in a bit. He hurt his ankle playing hockey. That's all we need - more drs visits! I feel bad for him. Ever since we found out about the mfi, my dh has been kinda acting like a bit of a neanderthal man. I've watched my very sweet, gentle, logical dh turn into a bit of an aggressive 'tough guy.' He's been so aggressive during hockey and got into a fight the other night! (That is soooooo not like him). He's been doing constant home repairs in his spare time, which is nice, but is getting a bit extreme. Every time I leave him alone, I come home to DIY mayhem. The other night, I wanted to watch a movie but he refused to come inside until he had pruned all 4 trees in the yard. It was freezing cold and dark outside and he was hanging from our very large plum trees! I laugh to keep from crying! Poor dh. I haven't said anything to him expect how much I appreciate all he's doing. I know it's his way of dealing with everything, but I'm starting to get worried. Is anyone else's dh having difficulty with all of this?

Me (37) DH (36)

ivf w/icsi cycle- Apr./May 2010
Apr. 26 - ER! 12 eggs retrieved!
May 1 - ET!! 5dt of 2 beautiful blasts! 4 frosties!
May 6 - very faint +hpt (5dp5dt)!!
May 10 - BFP!!!! - BETA#1 - 9dp5dt - 381 !!!!! Sooo thankful!
May 12 - BETA#2 - 11dp5dt - 654 - Doubling Time of 61hrs (rose 86% in 48hrs).
June 1 - (7wks) 1st u/s - We saw 2 perfect little beans with strong heartbeats!!!
Sept. 2 - (20wks) On hospital bed rest due to placental abruption. 3 blood transfusions. Very scary but the babies are fine. Thank God!
Sept. 3 - We are having 2 little boys!!!
Oct. 27 - (28wks) Finally home on bed rest after 8 wks in the hospital!!! Babies are doing well but cervix is shortening.
Dec. 23 - (36wks 2 days) Last official u/s! Both babies estimated to be just under 6lbs each! Cervix at 0.7cm. Go cervix go!
Jan. 4, 2011 - After 4 months on bed rest we made it to 38wks and my scheduled c-section!!! Welcome to the world beautiful boys!!!

FET #1 April/May 2014 - Bfn.

FET #2 July/August 2014 - 1 lone 3AB frostie left in the freezer.
-embryo did not survive the thaw.

No more treatments for us. Feeling blessed that we had success. We're going to enjoy being a family of four.

#52 Suzie1

Suzie1
  • 151 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 20 March 2010 - 03:00 PM

mich32 - I too had Dr. Cadesky back when the clinic was called START - I did 2 fresh IVF and an FET with him in 2003. I did the Yale endometrial function test and biopsy with him as well. Happy to chat about him if you would like - we eventually left him as I found him a bit arrogant with a crappy 'bedside' manner. I needed a fresh start so moved to TCART in 2004. I have friends that have stayed with Dr. Cadesky and all have had success though!! Also - re BC pills - its mostly for timing and they can keep you on for as long as needed for scheduling purposes.
Alanna - my DH seems fine as we are both 'unexplained' but he doesn't have the greatest sperm analysis - he is going to take some vitamins for the next month or so. We do ICSI so it doesn't matter too much for us. Sorry to hear you DH is getting manly and aggressive but I guess its his way to deal with things.
Gottahavefaith - I have not had a MC but did have a laproscopy/pelviscopy and D&C prior to my last fresh IVF and was able to jump right in and cycle as soon as AF showed up.
Chocolatelover - did you order DH's vitamins online?

Having a purging weekend here - posting lots of stuff for sale on used ottawa. Its great to reclaim our basement and garage again!

I'm dying to get my final schedule. When we met with Dr. Min on Thursday he said I should be starting stims the first or second week of May due to clinic scheduling.....think I can slip a nurse a $50 to get in the first week of May??? :lol:

Suzie

PS - thanks alanna for creating the schedule list!
Me 38 DH 37
IUI #1 - #6 = BFN
IVF #1 = BFN
FET #1 = BFN
IVF #2 = BFN
IVF #3 = BFP!! b/g twins 2004
FET #2 = BFN 2009
IVF #4 June 2010!

Mock TX April 7th
3 Months Depot Lupron
Superfact May 19th
Stims June 4th
u/s June 8th, 10th,11th,12th,13th
ER June 15th - 11 eggs, 3 immature, 5 SER+, and 3 mature and fertilized with ICSI.
TX June 18th - 2 8c grade 3 embryos.
BFN

#53 little_mimi

little_mimi
  • 30 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 20 March 2010 - 03:36 PM

Welcome Ducky & Suzie1

Hi eveyone!

Just alittle confused.......What is an SHG and HSG? and when is a "mock" transfer done?

Suzie1 - I'm at TCART and i was wondering why was your last transfer horrible? I switched from lifequest, I just had a bad expirence with my RE

TTYL
Mimi

BTW thanks for the pm info ladies!!!! add me please!

#54 Suzie1

Suzie1
  • 151 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 03:53 PM

little_mimi - Hi there! I'm having a mock transfer done as I have a 'tricky cervix' - tough to get into and my uterus is sort of flipped onto itself - might be called antroverted or something like that. When we had success at TCART in 2004 we had 6 'pretty crappy' embryos frozen. So now that we live in Ottawa I had all my monitoring done here and then went down to TCART last May for my transfer. Melina in the lab was still there and she was just as amazing this time as in 2004. Anyway - the Drs that did my transfer basically screwed up my TX. They both had a go at getting the catheter in and when they finally got it in (10 min later and loads of cramping) they couldn't get to the right spot in my uterus to deposit the embryos so they just squirted them in anywhere and wrapped it up. I was in a lot of pain and cramping - which had NEVER happened to me before...and I was alone as DH stayed in Ottawa and this type of procedure was old hat to me. I cramped for the rest of the day and night - needless to say - BFN on that cycle. The two Drs that did the transfer I had never heard of before - one guys name sounded Russian. All my other dealings with TCART in 2004 were fantastic though - I had Dr. Classens and another Dr. from New Zealand and they were fantastic - my nurse was Joan.

There is no specific time to get a mock transfer done - just anytime before you are cycling. Even though Dr. Min might not be the one to do my transfer - he is going to do my mock and write notes for the Dr. that is in on my TX day.

Is anyone taking any supplements?? I'm taking Co-enzym Q10 but that is it. I've asked for Baby Aspirin and progesterone after TX as well. Our clinic doesn't give progesterone after TX anymore - which seems crazy to me so Dr. Min said if I wanted to stay 'old school' - he would prescribe it for me but he feels it won't make a difference.

What have you been told about progesterone?? This is new to me - I thought all clinics still prescribed it!

Suzie
Me 38 DH 37
IUI #1 - #6 = BFN
IVF #1 = BFN
FET #1 = BFN
IVF #2 = BFN
FET #2 = BFN 2009
IVF #4 June 2010!

Mock TX April 7th
3 Months Depot Lupron
Superfact May 19th
Stims June 4th
ER June 15th - 11 eggs, 3 immature, 5 SER+, and 3 mature and fertilized with ICSI.
BFN

#55 Suzie1

Suzie1
  • 151 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 03:58 PM

little_mimi - sorry - meant to answer your other question too!

Hysterosalpingogram - HSG - fertility test for tubal patency and normalcy of the uterine cavity

A hysterosalpingogram, or HSG is an important test of female fertility potential. The HSG test is a radiology procedure usually done in the radiology department of a hospital or outpatient radiology facility.

Radiographic contrast (dye) is injected into the uterine cavity through the vagina and cervix.

The uterine cavity fills with dye and if the fallopian tubes are open, dye fills the tubes and spills into the abdominal cavity.
This determines if the fallopian tubes are open or blocked and whether a blockage is located at the junction of the tube and uterus (proximal) or whether it is at the other end of the fallopian tube (distal). These are the areas where the tube is most commonly blocked.

Sonohysterogram (SHG)
A Saline Ultrasound for the Diagnosis of Uterine Abnormalities
The sonohysterogram is completed after menstruation has ended and before ovulation occurs. The timing of the procedure allows for optimal viewing of the uterine walls, since they are at their thinnest at this point in a woman’s cycle. The patient will often call the doctor’s office on the first day of her cycle to schedule the appointment.
Purpose of the SHG
The sonohysterogram allows the doctor to evaluate the uterus for the causes of:
  • Infertility
  • Recurrent miscarriage
  • Abnormal bleeding
The saline ultrasound may also be used as a pre- or post- operative surgery evaluation and for other evaluation purposes.
Me 38 DH 37
IUI #1 - #6 = BFN
IVF #1 = BFN
FET #1 = BFN
IVF #2 = BFN
FET #2 = BFN 2009
IVF #4 June 2010!

Mock TX April 7th
3 Months Depot Lupron
Superfact May 19th
Stims June 4th
BFN

#56 wannakid

wannakid
  • Global 100+
  • 572 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 07:15 PM

Mich32:

I am also with Dr. C at LifeQuest. I like him and am confident that he knows his stuff and knows how to get women pregnant. However, my last appointment with him, where we discussed IVF, was disappointing. He spent very little time with us and seemed rushed. So, we attended the IVF Info Session for the 2nd time so as to refresh our memory and get our questions answered there (we had been to the Info Session a long time ago).

As for the "mock cycle": .After I had failed a few IUI rounds, we met with Dr. C to discuss the plan. I assumed we would be talking about IVF but, instead, he said that he wanted me to go through a "mock cycle" where you take estrogen for 10ish days and then progesterone supplements and then undergo a biopsy of your endometrial lining. The biopsy sample of the lining is then sent to Yale for testing. The idea is that they test to see if your endometrium would be receptive to implantation (ie: like a "stick" test). I understood from the RE that this is typically done, or at least offered to patients, before IVF .... though I am not sure whether there are exceptions to this, based on the patient's unique circumstances, etc. If your biopsy results show that your endometrium is NOT receptive to implantation, you could be treated with medicines (hormones) or undergo a laparoscopy (so there could be a delay in starting IVF if you do go this route). When I found out about this detour I was very disappointed that there would be another delay in moving forward.

Suzie1:

Co-Enzyme Q10 has been recommended. Apparently, after the 2ww, I'm supposed to be on Baby Aspirin and Progesterone.

I understand that Progesterone is a controversial topic in the IF world in response to the prospect that IF may sometimes be related to a "luteal phase defect"; even REs don't agree on whether progesterone is beneficial. During the IVF Info Session (referred to above), Dr. Laskin mentioned that the guru of progesterone in L.A personally told Dr. Laskin that he too has no idea what the protocol should be with respect to progesterone. I think that it is generally recommended by REs, but nobody knows exactly what type of progesterone should be used (injectable oil or suppository, etc.) and whether it is actually beneficial.

#57 mich32

mich32
  • 56 posts
  • My Clinic:Lifequest

Posted 20 March 2010 - 10:41 PM

Thank you ladies for answering my questions.

wannakid - I'm currently at a fertility clinic in Barrie and they haven't mentioned anything about an endo biopsy. If i have to do this, then I may not be cycling in April or May. Is this something that most IVF patients at lifequest do? Is it mandatory or recommended? If you don't mind me asking, what were your results from the endo biopsy and how long to does it take to get the results.

This process seems complicated..... I guess I will know more on Tuesday when I go for my consult and orientation.

Thanks again,
Mich

Me - 35, DH - 33

TTC since 2007

IVF#1 - Aug 2010 (BFN)

FET #1 - Nov 2010 (BFP!!)

DS born July 2011

TTC #2

FET #2 - Feb 2013.....

#58 wannakid

wannakid
  • Global 100+
  • 572 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 10:06 AM

Mich32: My results for the endo biopsy were normal (i.e., implantation should be possible). It took approx 4-6 weeks to get the results.... can't remember exactly. It is not "mandatory", but he recommends it. I have no idea if he is recommending it to everyone. If we didn't go ahead with his recommendation we could have gone straight to IVF. The problem with getting a "positive" result (ie: there being a supposed potential issue with implantation) is that it would not be totally clear what caused the bad result. ie: stress can cause a bad result, so can undiagnosed endometriosis. So, it is somewhat controversial. Also, if the results show an issue, one of the ways to treat the issue is to put you in medical menopause for 3 months. So, my DH and I were very annoyed by the whole thing and, frankly, if nobody is recommending you do this, I wouldn't suggest you voluntarily ask for this. Anyway, I don't want to freak you out about all of this. Personally, I would have liked to have been told in advance that the start of my IVF would be delayed by this mock cycle before it happened, so I wasn't so surprised and disappointed when we heard it for the first time by our RE at an appointment that we thought would be about IVF. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

#59 alanna

alanna
  • Global 100+
  • 796 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 01:06 PM

Happy Sunday ladies,

Suzie – I love getting rid of stuff. We need to do a spring clean and clean out our storage room and spare bedroom. Hopefully we’ll need the spare bedroom soon! Waiting for your ivf schedule is torture. With all the waiting we do, you’d think we’d be experts at it lol!

Little_mimi – Suzie gave a good explanation of an HSG and SHG. My RE likes to have both done (fun for me). I’m guessing you will likely have at least one of them. Some people doing ivf just get an SHG. My RE will do the SHG and also take measurements and such for the transfer, I’m not sure if that is considered a mock transfer.

Mich32 – I didn’t have to do an endo biopsy, but we have a mfi dx. Maybe, if you are unexplained, they might want to do one. My friend who is unexplained is getting one. What a frustrating dx ((hugs)).

I’m also interested in what supplements everyone is taking. I think I’m taking a lot!

Me
Pre-natal vitamin (New Chapter)
EPA (Nordic Naturals)
CoQ10 – 300mg
B Complex
Vit C – 300mg
Folic Acid
Vit D

DH
Multi-vitamin for men (New Chapter)
Fertility Blend for Men
Fish Oil
CoQ10 – 200mg
Selenium C&E
Vit C – 2000mg
Vit D

Me (37) DH (36)

June 1 - (7wks) 1st u/s - We saw 2 perfect little beans with strong heartbeats!!!
Sept. 2 - (20wks) On hospital bed rest due to placental abruption. 3 blood transfusions. Very scary but the babies are fine. Thank God!
Oct. 27 - (28wks) Finally home on bed rest after 8 wks in the hospital!!! Babies are doing well but cervix is shortening.
Dec. 23 - (36wks 2 days) Last official u/s! Both babies estimated to be just under 6lbs each! Cervix at 0.7cm. Go cervix go!
Jan. 4, 2011 - After 4 months on bed rest we made it to 38wks and my scheduled c-section!!! Welcome to the world beautiful boys!!!

No more treatments for us. Feeling blessed that we had success. We're going to enjoy being a family of four.

#60 alanna

alanna
  • Global 100+
  • 796 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 01:07 PM

Image postée

:th_acheerlead: April/May IVF Girls :th_acheerlead:

ducky
start Lupron - Mar. 27
start stims - Apr. 9
tentative ER - Apr. 20

alanna
started BCP - Mar. 19
start Lupron - Apr. 3
start stims - Apr. 16
tentative ER - Apr. 27
tentative ET - May 2

nikkib
started BCP - Mar. 16
tentative ER - Apr. 30

chocolatelover
started BCP - Mar. 17
start stims - Apr. 24
tentative ER - May 5
tentative ET - May 10

wannakid
started BCP - Mar. 18
start Lupron - Apr. 9
start stims - Apr. 24
tentative ER - May 6
tentative ET -May 11

Baby4JandN
started BCP - Mar. 19
tentative ER/ET - May

Suzie1
on Lupron
start stims - May
tentative ER/ET - May

keepingfaith
started Suprefact - Mar. 17

gottahavefaith
meet with RE - Apr. 5

mich32

little_mimi

Me (37) DH (36)

#61 little_mimi

little_mimi
  • 30 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 21 March 2010 - 04:28 PM

Hi ladies!

alanna and suzie- Thanks so much for the terminology....sometimes I think we have to learn a new language, to deal with IF.

So I have done the HSG and SHG test, three years ago and they came back normal. Do you think I would have to do them again before moving on to ivf? I hope not!
My list of questions for my RE is getting pretty long!

The supplements that i'm taking are:
Coenzyme Q10 - 800mg
Folic Acid - 5mg
EPA/DHA Omega 3 Supplement (fish oil)
Calcium Magnesium with zinc and vitamin D
Vitamin C 1000mg (timed released)

I was taking Progressive MultiVitamin prenatal formula but RE told me to stop, he didn't want me to get to much iron

DH is taking:
Male Fertility Dietary Supplement by Coast Reproductive

TTYL

#62 Suzie1

Suzie1
  • 151 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 04:57 PM

little_mimi - I would think they might want you to redo one of the tests to make sure everything is still the same. Usually the same with blood work for both you and DH.

I'm only taking 450mg of Coenzyme Q10 right now and think I should up it to 800mg. Other than that I'm taking Materna.

I'm an over-responder so I don't have an issue with quantity of eggs. My big problem is quality so I think the Coenzyme Q10 is my best (and only?) supplement for me to take.

I'm also going to do a 30 Cleanse starting tomorrow - I had planned to do it this spring regardless so will get it done before starting stims. The cleanse requires no caffein or alcohol so that is taken care of! I might try and up my protein intake and decrease my wheat/gluten intake.

RE told DH to take Centrum Performance http://www.centrumvi...uct=performance

Suzie
Me 38 DH 37
IUI #1 - #6 = BFN
IVF #1 = BFN
FET #1 = BFN
IVF #2 = BFN
FET #2 = BFN 2009
IVF #4 June 2010!

Mock TX April 7th
3 Months Depot Lupron
Superfact May 19th
Stims June 4th
BFN

#63 ducky

ducky
  • Cyclebase
  • 124 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 05:17 PM

Hi ladies!

alanna and suzie- Thanks so much for the terminology....sometimes I think we have to learn a new language, to deal with IF.

So I have done the HSG and SHG test, three years ago and they came back normal. Do you think I would have to do them again before moving on to ivf? I hope not!
My list of questions for my RE is getting pretty long!

The supplements that i'm taking are:
Coenzyme Q10 - 800mg
Folic Acid - 5mg
EPA/DHA Omega 3 Supplement (fish oil)
Calcium Magnesium with zinc and vitamin D
Vitamin C 1000mg (timed released)

I was taking Progressive MultiVitamin prenatal formula but RE told me to stop, he didn't want me to get to much iron

DH is taking:
Male Fertility Dietary Supplement by Coast Reproductive

TTYL

At my clinic they want to redo the HSG and SHG if they were done longer than a year prior to the cycle.
TTC since Fall 2006.
Me: 31 DH: 31
Diagnosis - unexplained, DH count and morphology a tad below normal, IVF #1 indicated an ovarian reserve issue

Oct - Dec 2009: 3 IUI's with Clomid, all BFN

April 2010 - IVF Long Protocol w/ICSI -- BFN

February 2011 - IVF #2 Microdose Lupron w/ICSI

#64 wannakid

wannakid
  • Global 100+
  • 572 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 05:18 PM

I am supposed to be taking 800mg of CoEnzyme Q10. Call me crazy, but I find it causes me pulsing in my ear (i.e., like hearing my heart beat in my ear). Anyone else find that?

I'm also taking PregVit folic5 (which has 5 mgs of folic acid in the p.m pill).

That's all the supplements I am on.

#65 chocolatelover

chocolatelover
  • Global 100+
  • 267 posts
  • My Clinic:Hannam

Posted 21 March 2010 - 07:11 PM

Wow...lot's of action this weekend on here!!

Suzie1 - We ordered DH's supplements from our clinic directly. Otherwise, it's only available if you purchase it directly from Coast Reproductive online from the States.

My RE only told me I had to take a regular pre-natal vitamin. However, I've got a bottle of Folic Acid which I'm taking so I can get some extra as the regular pre-natals only have 1mg.
Me: 33 DH: 33
Dx: Azoospermia due to CBAVD

IVF w/ICSI #1 - Apr/May 2010
May 8/10 - ER!! DH's PESA - 12 eggs retrieved, lots of swimmers found!!
May 13/10 - ET!! 5dt of 2 blasts!! Only 1 lonely frostie.
May 27/10 - 14dp5dt +hpt - BETA #1 results: 1,098....BFP!!!
May 31/10 - Beta #2 RESULTS: 3,840
June 10/10 - 1st u/s shows one little bean - h/b 122bpm
July 19/10 - NT Scan appt. went great - h/b 159 bpm
Sept 2/10 - Anatomy scan - baby looks great! H/B 160 bpm
Our Daughter was born on Jan 27, 2011 at 6lbs 7oz!!! Soooo in love!

FET #1 - Feb 2012
Feb 17/12 - FET Transfer - one 5 day blast transferred
Feb 23/12 - POAS...BFP!!
Feb 29/12 - POAS...BFP!!
Mar 2/10 - Beta #1 RESULTS: 1190
Mar 5/10 - Beta #2 RESULTS: 4510

#66 alanna

alanna
  • Global 100+
  • 796 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 08:45 AM

My RE just asked me if I was taking 1mg folic acid. I'm taking a bit more b/c I'm taking B complex and a prenatal but I'm not taking 5mg. I see quite a few ladies are on 5 mg. Should I be on more?

Me (37) DH (36)

#67 Suzie1

Suzie1
  • 151 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 10:29 AM

alanna - I'm not sure but my RE's secretary just called me out of the blue this morning and said that Dr. Min has written me a prescription for folic acid and for me to come in and pick it up - so I guess I'm on at least 5mg too. I can let you know how much the prescription is for when I pick it up today.

Suzie
Me 38 DH 37
IUI #1 - #6 = BFN
IVF #1 = BFN
FET #1 = BFN
IVF #2 = BFN
FET #2 = BFN 2009
IVF #4 June 2010!

Mock TX April 7th
3 Months Depot Lupron
Superfact May 19th
Stims June 4th
BFN

#68 wannakid

wannakid
  • Global 100+
  • 572 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 06:58 PM

My RE's secretary specifically told me that my RE asks that all of his patients be on the PregVit Folic5, rather than on Materna (which only has 1mg).

See the attached link from Motherisk (at the Hospital for Sick Children) on the amount of Folic Acid recommended. Motherisk is an excellent resource re such prenatal issues and recommendations:
http://www.motherisk...n/folicAcid.jsp

#69 Suzie1

Suzie1
  • 151 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 07:31 PM

My script is for 5mg folic acid.Image postée
Me 38 DH 37
IUI #1 - #6 = BFN
IVF #1 = BFN
FET #1 = BFN
IVF #2 = BFN
FET #2 = BFN 2009
IVF #4 June 2010!

Mock TX April 7th
3 Months Depot Lupron
Superfact May 19th
Stims June 4th
BFN

#70 alanna

alanna
  • Global 100+
  • 796 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 11:03 PM

Thanks ladies,

I'm definitely upping my folic acid intake. I looked over my other vitamins and worked out that I have only been taking 2.3mg of folic acid. I also drink green tea, which can inhibit absorption. I hope it's not too late. Can you take too much folic acid?

Me (37) DH (36)

#71 chocolatelover

chocolatelover
  • Global 100+
  • 267 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 08:05 AM

Supplemental Folic Acid is a water soluble vitamin, so extra intake is usually lost in your urine. I believe the very max a person can take is 1000mg. Apparently, taking more than 1000mg/day can lead to vitamin B12 deficiency.

FET #1 - Feb 2012
Feb 23/12 - POAS...BFP!!
Feb 29/12 - POAS...BFP!!

#72 Suzie1

Suzie1
  • 151 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 08:40 AM

Quick Question - do you guys see a dandylion with a blue background by my name? I can't see it but maybe others can?

Suzie
Me 38 DH 37
IUI #1 - #6 = BFN
IVF #1 = BFN
FET #1 = BFN
IVF #2 = BFN
FET #2 = BFN 2009
IVF #4 June 2010!

Mock TX April 7th
3 Months Depot Lupron
Superfact May 19th
Stims June 4th
BFN

#73 nikkib

nikkib
  • Cyclebase
  • 297 posts
  • My Clinic:Edmonton

Posted 23 March 2010 - 09:45 AM

Good Morning!

Suzie1 - No...I don't see anything behind your name. Is it supposed to be there?

I got my updated schedule and I have mu baseline in April 12th with ER scheduled for April 28th. I am so excited....but a little nervous because they are giving me different meds this time....no real reason my Dr thinks that taking Luveris is better than Menopur. So I started BCP on CD3 and then I will start taking Gonal F, Luveris and Cetrotide after my baseline ultrasound.

I am taking Previt Folic 5 also as that what our clinic writes a script for.

Our group sure seems to be getting bigger! Have a great day!

N
Me, 29 DH 38
TTC - Lost count
IVF #1 Burnaby November 8th with ER/ET end of November - Cancelled Estridol too high
IVF #1 Trying again....different med's
ER - February 21 11 embryo's 8 mature 3 of 8 fertilized
ET - February 24 Transferred 2 embryo's 8/6 cell other one stopped growing....nothing to freeze
Beta March 6th BFP
Ultrasound March 26th - SUPRISE!!! It's TWINS!!!!
NT scan showed no heartbeats....m/c twins at 12 weeks...feeling lost.....
IVF #2 September 2008
ER - Sept 21 ET - Sept 24
Beta October 5th - BFP EDD June 14, 2009
My baby girl was born on June 13, 2009 7lbs 4 ozs and 19 inches long.
IVF #3 April 2010
BCP March 16
Baseline April 12 ER April 28
ET May 3 - 2 Top Grade Embies *Come on embies!!!*
Beta May 12th - BFN

June 12th - +++ HPT's (How did that happen?!?)
06/14 Beta 330 ~ 06/21 Beta 5677
Our miracle baby girl born February 20, 2011 6lbs 15 ozs

#74 chocolatelover

chocolatelover
  • Global 100+
  • 267 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 10:06 AM

Suzie - I see the picture :)

Nikki - That's great that you have a schedule!! So exciting to have a plan! Lots of us are going in for ER/ET's within a week of one another it seems :Emoticons01015:

FET #1 - Feb 2012
Feb 23/12 - POAS...BFP!!
Feb 29/12 - POAS...BFP!!

#75 Suzie1

Suzie1
  • 151 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 10:11 AM

Opps - picture is huge. Will try and scale it down some other time.

Nikki - so happy that you have your schedule!!

I think I need to make a little chart for myself with all the different drug names - is Menopur the same as Repronex? type thing.

Maybe someone knows of a chart already on the net?

Suzie

Me 38 DH 37
IUI #1 - #6 = BFN
IVF #1 = BFN
FET #1 = BFN
IVF #2 = BFN
FET #2 = BFN 2009
IVF #4 June 2010!

Mock TX April 7th
3 Months Depot Lupron
Superfact May 19th
Stims June 4th
BFN