- - - - -

DH's Discussion Room

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 10:52 PM

A place for the males impacted by infertility to chat about how it is affecting them.
Also, a place to discuss the various male factor treatments and recovery issues.

LADIES - GET YOUR HUBBIES ON HERE! There are other men looking for men to talk to.

(Creator of group is a DH - using his DW's sign in.)

#2 Rick

Rick

Test Again

• Adminoocyte
  • 6299 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 15 January 2009 - 11:09 PM

Good idea FM's DH. Welcome. Feel free to register your own account as well. There is also a forum called the DH Zone but there have been crickets heard in it for quite some time. I hope other guys do come in to chat here.

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 05:38 PM

Hi FM's DH
There's a few of us in here. For the most part, we're not as chatty as the ladies but I've absolutely loved pouring through the archives to see what sorts of things other couples have been through. IF sucks for us too but we emote very differently than the ladies. This place has been great for my sanity. Feels good to be part of a community that understands IF rather than the rest of the world that thinks of babies as a surprise mouth to feed.

Put up a post in the DH zone and see who comes out of the wood work, or you can email my account if you want to get something off your chest.

all the same, welcome to the community

#4 Staying hopeful

Staying hopeful
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Lately my interests have been focused on researching words and treatments that I find hard to pronounce :)
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:Create

Posted 28 July 2013 - 08:10 PM

Very happy to be part of this community. I've spent many hours pouring over all the info being shared and I've found this to be very helpful. My DW and I are about to try our first IVF and at times it feels very overwhelming to separate the emotional from pragmatic.

Look forward to talking and learning.
  • leigh14, Lisa1981 and CrisBelieve like this