#1 LastTry

LastTry
  • Global 100+
  • 586 posts
  • Dx:N/A
  • My Clinic:KARMA (Canada) / CRM (CR)

Posted 20 November 2021 - 06:34 PM

Hi everyone,
i do not see much activity in this forum, but still will try to ask. I am wondering if there is any interest in the donor embryos which needs to be relocated from Europe.
Here is our story - After unsuccessful IVF with my own eggs (https://ivf.ca/forum...ttrys-ivf-blog/) we decided to do DE cycle in Europe. THat cycle resulted in 4 good embryos, we transferred 2 and got one beautiful child (who is now 6 years old), which completed our family. We still have 2 more frozen embryos at the clinic and need to make a decision by the end of January what to do with them. For now the best option for us is to sign the consent to destroy them.  We would be happy to donate those embryos but that clinic does not allow the donation on site because of my husband's age (he was 48 at that moment). The egg donor age was 25 y.o. It was anonymous donor. We did not do PGS testing.
If somebody is willing to take those embryos and take financial responsibility for the transporting from Europe to any canadian clinic and lawer expences, we'll be happy to take an effort with communicating with that clinic and discuss all the details.
If that matters - both egg and sperm donors are tall, white, blue and grey eyes
I am not sure about the laws in Canada - may be there are also some restrictions about donor embryos donation. Please feel free to share it if you know.
Thank you

Me&DH 40+, 2 kids (teenagers),
3 miscarriages  (all 1st trimester natural pregnancies) 8388.gif8388.gif8388.gif 2010-2012
IUI and IVF with OE did not work for me
DE IVF - October 2014 th_abfp.gif
Baby boy arrives in June 2015!