3 replies to this topic

#1 isabella84

isabella84
  • Just Hatched
  • 2 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 20 November 2021 - 02:30 AM

Hello everyone!

Hopefully, everyone will be doing well on their ends. I am new on this forum, and it's my

first post. 

#2 gibasgirl

gibasgirl
  • Site Admin
  • 13145 posts
  • Interests:I like many things, music (all kinds), tennis, photography, and languages to name a few. Ok, interior and industrial design, opera, and TV. Yes, TV, there are just so many darn good TV shows on the air. Ugh, it's hard to resist.
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 21 November 2021 - 02:25 PM

Hello Isabella,

Welcome to the community and all the best on your journey towards building your family.

#3 isabella84

isabella84
  • Just Hatched
  • 2 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 22 November 2021 - 01:18 AM

Thanks for welcoming!
I wanted to clear something if any expert here. Can I use the Laso detox tea if I have certain health issues?
Especially, if I have diabetes. 

#4 gibasgirl

gibasgirl
  • Site Admin
  • 13145 posts
  • Interests:I like many things, music (all kinds), tennis, photography, and languages to name a few. Ok, interior and industrial design, opera, and TV. Yes, TV, there are just so many darn good TV shows on the air. Ugh, it's hard to resist.
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 23 November 2021 - 12:39 AM

You're welcome.

Unfortunately, that particular question goes beyond the scope of this web community as it delves into medical advice.

The best thing to do is discuss this with the doctors and medical professionals who are in charge if your care and are familiar with your specific circumstances.

All the best to you.