My 4 years of struggle - an introduction - Introductions - IVF.ca Forums

Photo
- - - - -

My 4 years of struggle - an introduction

ivf slphingectomy myomectomy fet misscarriage ectopic antagonist adenomyosis amh

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 p226

p226
  • Just Hatched
  • 2 posts
  • Dx:Tubal

Posted 04 September 2021 - 09:25 AM

Hello everyone, I would like to introduce my long journey of trying for a baby since I was 33 years old!

I am 37.5 years old and have been trying to have a baby for over 4 years. I have had a miscarriage and an ectopic pregnancy in 2017 post which have suffered from infertility... 1 spontaneous miscarriage, 1 ectopic pregnancy resulting in laproscopic removal of left tube, 1.5 years of struggle with conception, 2 Failed IUIs, 1 fibroid removal surgery along with delinking of the right fallopian tube, 1 failed IVF FET, 1 failed IVF fresh cycle, AMH in all time low - 0.49 and have been developing mild adenomyosis. 

I am due for another FET and post that might go for another IVF if I still have an AMH to support that.

I have become very cynical and question every treatment now, every medicine I take has only resulted in newer health issues. I am hoping to receive answers and support to my increasing paranoia so that my mind can be at rest during my treatments.

#2 happyfrog

happyfrog
  • Global 100+
  • 164 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Invicta

Posted 24 September 2021 - 03:27 PM

Welcome in this forum, and I am sorry to know your story. I hope you will find support and answers for your questions in this forum. x

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ivf, slphingectomy, myomectomy, fet, misscarriage, ectopic, antagonist, adenomyosis, amh