Does anyone have any experience with KARMA Fertility? - Clinics - General - IVF.ca Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Does anyone have any experience with KARMA Fertility?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SSD

SSD
  • Just Hatched
  • 7 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Karma

Posted 25 August 2021 - 09:12 AM

Hi,
We are referred by our family doc to Karma. Does anyone have any experience with them?
Thanks !

#2 Jewels4me

Jewels4me
  • 58 posts
  • Dx:Other

Posted 29 August 2021 - 08:50 PM

Hallo 

Which Karma Clinic are you asking about. I am with Karma Kitchener.

Jewel

Jewel 

#3 SSD

SSD
  • Just Hatched
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 September 2021 - 07:52 PM

Thanks for your response Jewel. I am asking about the Kitchener clinic. How is your experience with them ?

#4 SSD

SSD
  • Just Hatched
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 September 2021 - 09:39 PM

Thanks for your response Jewel. I am asking about the Kitchener clinic. How is your experience with them ?

#5 Jewels4me

Jewels4me
  • 58 posts
  • Dx:Other

Posted 29 September 2021 - 03:30 PM

So sorry I missed your reply. I am still with the Kitchener team. They work well for me. I got pregnant with them last year (at first try) but miscarried. I stayed and tried again this year (2nd attempt). I am pregnant again - just going through my blood tests/beta.

I like the fact that they have one Dr who is an Obs/Gyn and they have an embryologist who is the lab director. The embryologist has a PhD is her field and so is a Dr too. At transfer (depending on what you are doing) the two doctors work together and are both there throughout the process.

I like the receptionist - Jennifer. She calms my soul everytime. And the nurses have been good but they have changed nurses recently.

I am a detail oriented person so I like to have my reports printed for me so that I can review and re-review them at home. KARMA is always willing to give me my reports when I ask for them.

Plus I like the fact that the Ultrasound clinic is just there. Now that they are in the new Boardwalk location, the Ultrasound is opposite the doctors clinic. And they can usually take you in when it is an emergency. You dont have to go elsewhere for your ultrasounds.

Negative: The one negative I can think of is that I did get different directions at some point which was alarming. So now I confirm and reconfirm instructions. And if I have a meeting with the Dr I countercheck and ask questions. Always have your list of questions written down and ready before you see the Dr.

All the best

Jewel