No replies to this topic

#1 ninaleigh

ninaleigh
  • Just Hatched
  • 2 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:Grace fertility

Posted 04 May 2021 - 05:19 PM

I wish someone talked to me about the potential for my cycle to become irregular after doing superovulation with an IUI. I have no known fertility issues other than 2 autoimmune diseases, currently in remission. Fertility treatments are for male factor . We are proceeding with IVF with ICSI this month but this is my second cycle after my last IUI where my period is MIA. Last month was 32 days which I am currently at and no period :(. I am freaking out that Ive suddenly gone menopausal! I have no never missed a cycle before except when I was in my early 20s and was a professional athlete. I am now 37 with an excellent AMH of 1.9, FSH of 6 and my AFC is between 16 and 20 at any given cycle. I went to acupuncture today and she did some points to hopefully start my cycle but Im just scared 😞. Last IUI cycle was feb 14th, stopping promethium March 2nd... Period came 2 days later (29 days), next cycle 32..this cycle is at 32 days now and nothing but cramping. I am supposed to start birth control for 7 days on day 2 of my cycle and then start stims 7 days after. What could be going on?