#1 ninaleigh

ninaleigh
  • Just Hatched
  • 2 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:Grace fertility

Posted 04 May 2021 - 03:17 PM

Hello all,

I wish someone talked to me about the potential for my cycle to become irregular after doing superovulation with an IUI. I have no known fertility issues other than 2 autoimmune diseases, currently in remission. Fertility treatments are for male factor . We are proceeding with IVF with ICSI this month but this is my second cycle after my last IUI where my period is MIA. Last month was 32 days which I am currently at and no period :(. I am freaking out that Ive suddenly gone menopausal! I have no never missed a cycle before except when I was in my early 20s and was a professional athlete. I am now 37 with an excellent AMH of 1.9, FSH of 6 and my AFC is between 16 and 20 at any given cycle. I went to acupuncture today and she did some points to hopefully start my cycle but Im just scared 😞

#2 returnable

returnable
  • 1000+
  • 3349 posts
  • Interests:travelling,gardening,cooking
  • Dx:DOR
  • My Clinic:Trio, cycle monitoring at Lakeridge

Posted 07 May 2021 - 09:35 AM

It could also be your levels of stress? It is probably unlikely that you have hit even perimenopause at this age. Of course if you do have concerns, talk to your RE.

#3 Mcbealz

Mcbealz
  • 22 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 10 May 2021 - 07:24 AM

It depends on your medications you used to stim, like clomid can likely cause a delay in period. When I used clomid during my first fertility treatment I didn’t see my period till cycle day 39. Also can be your body adjusting to medication. You should contact your RE if you have any concerns.

#4 Jerbitts

Jerbitts
  • Global 100+
  • 115 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 24 May 2021 - 01:03 AM

I would go to an RE immediately. This sounds concerning.

#5 Alpha80

Alpha80
  • 21 posts
  • Dx:Cancer

Posted 25 May 2021 - 08:19 AM

I agree with all the comments above. I hope you are doing better now.