Doctors ? - Hannam Fertility Centre - IVF.ca Forums

Jump to content



Photo
- - - - -

Doctors ?


  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 melissa87

melissa87
  • Global 100+
  • 441 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Dx:Tubal

Posted 23 April 2021 - 11:48 AM

Im waiting for a call back from Hannam now for a second opinion. I think I want to go with Dr Hannam, but if he is not taking new patients or the wait Is longer i have no idea who my second choice would be. I would love to hear about peoples experience with the various doctors at Hannam?

IVF #1: Oct 2018, 8 embryos all untested

FET #1: Jan 2019, 2 transfered, BFP 

DD Born Oct 2019

 

FET #2.1: July 2020 Cancelled due to fluid

FET#2.2: August 2020 Cancelled due to fluid (surgery to fix c section defect in Jan of 2020)

IVF#2: October 2020 5 embryos all untested

FET #2: March 2021 2 transfered BFN

FET#3: April 2021 1 transfered BFN

FET#4.1: May 2021 cancelled due to polyps (hysterscopy to remove polyps) 

FET #4.2: June 2021 cancelled due to double stripped lining

FET #4.3: July 2021 2 transferred BFP 43 1st beta 169 2nd beta 339 3rd beta 3600 First Ultrasound no heartbeat, second ultrasound no heartbeat MC at 8 weeks. 

 

Now a patient at Hannam Fertility