Residual cysts prior to starting donor cycle. Help! - Waiting Lounge - IVF.ca Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Residual cysts prior to starting donor cycle. Help!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DonnaR

DonnaR
  • 17 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 22 April 2021 - 04:11 PM

Hello, ladies, 

As I see from other posts - the process is beyond stressful and I need to understand what is going on. 

I paid my deposit to have a donor egg cycle for IVF in FCC in Cancun. 

I did some tests at a local fertility clinic in Chicago. They conducted a diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy, removed polyps and I was basically good to go but I decided against them because I could not find a donor I like - and they have very few to chose from. And most of them are nearing 30.

So, I switched to an oversee clinic in Cancun.

Currently my problem is that my clinic FCC - in Cancun, Mexico requested an additional baseline ultrasound. I did an ultrasound at a local fertility clinic 2 weeks ago. 

Cancun doctors don't like that I have a residual simple functional cyst measuring under 15 mm that was shown on that ultrasound. 

I had two days to find a place for another ultrasound because my protocol should be starting like tomorrow. I found an ultra sound technician school and they did my ultrasound yesterday, but because they do not specialize in genecology - I suspect the results are garbage. They gave me also a CD with images that I could not open on my computer due to unknown format.

The Cancun FCC clinic also said that I blood test for estrogen and progesteron can be done instead of ultrasound. Well, I did that too, today. Waiting for results. 

Question is: is this normal? Why are they worried about these residual cysts that are so small?

I am really sad and stressed. I feel like my treatment is never going to start. 

#2 Jerbitts

Jerbitts
  • Global 100+
  • 115 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 06 May 2021 - 12:26 AM

It is interesting that you are experiencing this. I wish some members that are knowledgeable enough answers this.