ERA Heavy periods Heavy bleeding Cramps

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 pebbles158

pebbles158
  • 16 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 03 April 2021 - 11:17 AM

I did medicated ERA cycle last month and due to biopsy schedule they had to delay my period. I got my period 10 days after the normal period date.
It is my day 3 today, I hv been having severe cramps and heavy bleeding. I hv been taking tylenol and using heating pad to help with cramps.
Has anyone gone through it? What did your doctor recommend to help in this case. Should i be scared about anything. I am feeling low energy and hv no strength to do anything.
If everything is ok with era, we are supposed to go ahead with fet this month.

#2 Jerbitts

Jerbitts
  • Global 100+
  • 100 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 08 April 2021 - 10:54 PM

I've never experienced this. I hope your doctor helps you. 

#3 Mcbealz

Mcbealz
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 April 2021 - 10:09 PM

Hello Pebbles, surprised you had a late period. I also had my medicated ERA this month and started my period 2 days after ERA which the nurse told me I should be expecting an early period due to disruption of uterine lining during biopsy. About the period, it was slightly heavier than my normal period and dull cramp but bearable, am currently on day 4 of my period but bleeding has reduced significantly. 

#4 pebbles158

pebbles158
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 April 2021 - 03:12 PM

Thanks for the update. I spoke to nurse and she t9ld me its normal due to all the harmones given to get your lining ready. She told me if the flow doesnt settle by the end of fourth day go to emergency. My bleeding got in control by the end of fourth day so didnt end up in emergency.

#5 JoHealth7788

JoHealth7788
  • 19 posts
  • Dx:Other

Posted 25 April 2021 - 10:48 PM

Thank you for updating this thread, I found this very useful.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ERA, Heavy periods, Heavy bleeding, Cramps