Progesterone Drop during 2WW after FET even with PIO and suppository - IVF/FET/IUI Cycle Buddies - IVF.ca Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Progesterone Drop during 2WW after FET even with PIO and suppository

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 twinsoul

twinsoul
  • 15 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 19 March 2021 - 02:59 AM

Hi Everyone!
Im in that dreadful 2weeks waiting period after my FET (3/12). The HCG pregnancy test is scheduled in 6 days...
Meanwhile... Im stressed out because my progesterone level dropped from 36.44ng/ml (a day before FET) to 19ng/ml (7 days after FET) all while Im still continuing the daily doses of vaginal suppositories twice a day, and progesterone shot every other day.
I know that if you are just looking at the numbers alone they are still okay but this drop in progesterone level is making me stressed out.. because.. isnt it supposed to be increasing if the implantation was successful?! Especially with the medications?!?!
Does this drop indicate anything? Im just trying to prepare for the worst..
This is my second FET.
My first FET was successful 2 years ago and the progesterone actually went up at that time, thats why this time the drop is also super scary.. its different from last time!!! 😰😰😰
Any similar experience? Especially with progesterone level drop but got the BFP?! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻Anyone?!