Suggestions/advice needed for First time FET in March - IVF Ages 35+ - IVF.ca Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Suggestions/advice needed for First time FET in March

Fet era emma alice

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 pebbles158

pebbles158
  • 7 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 24 February 2021 - 11:27 PM

Hi All
I am new to this forum. I am 40 and I am currently on medicated ERA cycle and will be doing my first FET in late March.
I am looking for suggestions on supplements, diet, exercise, anything protocol they will help my chances for success. Has anyone tried fertility probiotics?

I have a scheduled ERA early march and am on the fence about EMMA and ALICE. Any experience about that? My RE seems skeptical about emma and alice. I hv an appointmwnt with her this friday. I want to ask some questions to make a well informed decision.

Any help will be useful. As i am really praying for a successful fet and pregnancy.

Thank you
  • Vanch likes this

#2 happyfrog

happyfrog
  • Global 100+
  • 117 posts
  • My Clinic:Invicta

Posted 04 March 2021 - 11:01 AM

My friends and me combined IVF with acupucture or PRP, and got pregnant. Good luck with your treatment.

#3 pebbles158

pebbles158
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 11:39 AM

what is PRP?

#4 Viv11

Viv11
  • Just Hatched
  • 2 posts
  • Dx:Tubal
  • My Clinic:GFC

Posted 21 March 2021 - 06:25 AM

Hi there. Just reading your post and wondering did you get all 3 tests done. Im getting a biopsy tomorrow for ERA, EMMA and ALICE. I did an FET in Jan with normal PGT embryo and had a chemical pregnancy. Ive started acupuncture and am taking usual vitamin/folic acid supplements. Its our last embryo so we are doing the testing to see if it shows up anything. I guess there are no guarantees with anything.

#5 Vanch

Vanch
  • Just Hatched
  • 13 posts
  • Dx:PCOS

Posted 27 March 2021 - 07:02 AM

Hi there, during my IVF cycle, I've started to consult with Naturopath doctor. And she put me with several supplements and a routine acupuncture treatment to support my cycle from the day of my retrieval to embryo transfer. I just had my transfer yesterday.I also did PGT and Matris.

#6 pebbles158

pebbles158
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 April 2021 - 10:33 PM

Hi there, during my IVF cycle, I've started to consult with Naturopath doctor. And she put me with several supplements and a routine acupuncture treatment to support my cycle from the day of my retrieval to embryo transfer. I just had my transfer yesterday.I also did PGT and Matris.

My nurse mentioned doing Matris before the transfer. Was it useful?
I did PGT-A as well.

#7 Vanch

Vanch
  • Just Hatched
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 April 2021 - 11:48 AM

Hi pebbles158! I believe it is! This helps to ensure that your uterus is receptive for transfer. Specially if only have one normal embryo like myself. Right now, I'm on my 13 day pdt, with 947HCG. Hopefully it will rise more for tomorrow's blood draw. 🙂

#8 Vanch

Vanch
  • Just Hatched
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 April 2021 - 11:48 AM

Hi pebbles158! I believe it is! This helps to ensure that your uterus is receptive for transfer. Specially if only have one normal embryo like myself. Right now, I'm on my 13 day pdt, with 947HCG. Hopefully it will rise more for tomorrow's blood draw. 🙂

#9 Jerbitts

Jerbitts
  • 77 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 14 April 2021 - 03:19 AM

This one helped me, reading the comments. Thank you for the tips I am excited for my embryo transfer tomorrow.