Posted 03 March 2021 - 04:47 AM
Seans girl- glad to hear about your transfer. I didnt test my embryo and I dont know the grade. At the time it didnt make sense to test them . I was young enough when we made them that well of course they could be abnormal the odds were in favour of the fact that they are okay. Now I regret that decision I wish we tested so that I know they are good.
SD11- with my prior successful transfer we did two. For me it came down to what the doctor thought and she felt I could carry a twin pregnancy if it happens. I had the embryo and really hope for two more children so I figured why not . Obviously I had to read about the risks of a twin pregnancy and really understand it before I made the decision. If I end up with nothing Ill do one next time
IVF #1: Oct 2018, 8 embryos all untested
FET #1: Jan 2019, 2 transfered, BFP
DD Born Oct 2019
FET #2.1: July 2020 Cancelled due to fluid
FET#2.2: August 2020 Cancelled due to fluid (surgery to fix c section defect in Jan of 2020)
IVF#2: October 2020 5 embryos all untested
FET #2: March 2021 2 transfered BFN
FET#3: April 2021 1 transfered BFN
FET#4.1: May 2021 cancelled due to polyps (hysterscopy to remove polyps)
FET #4.2: June 2021 cancelled due to double stripped lining
FET #4.3: July 2021 2 transferred BFP 43 1st beta 169 2nd beta 339 3rd beta 3600 First Ultrasound no heartbeat, second ultrasound no heartbeat MC at 8 weeks.
Now a patient at Hannam Fertility