No symptoms after embryo transfer 2ww - IVF/FET/IUI Cycle Buddies - IVF.ca Forums

Photo
- - - - -

No symptoms after embryo transfer 2ww

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 neema

neema
  • 6 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 08 February 2021 - 09:26 AM

This is my first IVF cycle after a miscarriage. For my first pregnancy, I had symptoms. Today is 8 dpt, but i have no symptoms, which makes me hopeless. Does anyone here had the similar situations and got a bfp. Thanks in advance

#2 smiley

smiley
  • 50 posts

Posted 08 February 2021 - 02:21 PM

Hello Neema: It's hard to say when it comes to symptoms. You might feel something thinking it is a symptom but it could be the effects of the hormones you are taking or you could feel no symptoms and get a BFP. Sorry this does not help but I would say if you are brave then hold on to hope till your beta or if not patient like me then POAS. I POAS'ed everyday from 5dpt for each of my transfers. All the best to you and try not to lose hope (I know it's hard) until you get a result. 

You have a beautiful name is it by any chance of Kiswahili origin? 

TTC for two years. DH had vasectomy reversal after close to 15 years. Sperm had antibodies especially on tail making it difficult for them to reach egg. RE suggested ART. 

2/2020: First consultation with RE. Decision made to do IVF  (Age=37)

3/2020: U/S to check state of uterus revealed presence of fibroids, one in particular protruding toward the uterine cavity. Made decision to undergo surgery to remove fibroids 

3/2020: Surgery to remove fibroids 

3-4/2020: Recovery from surgery and COVID hit leading to cancellation of all non-essential procedures 

5/2020: Started IVF #1. 

6/2020: Retrieved 11 eggs; 9 fertilized; 4 made it to blast (2 day 5s and 2 day 6s). Protocol involved BCP before starting stims

6/2020: Fresh transfer of two blasts (3AA and 3BB); positive HPT at 5dp5dt; beta hcg at 9dp5dt=71 th_abfp.gif ; second beta at 14dp5dt=1 th_abfn.gif (Chemical)cry.gif

Plan to transfer the other two blasts in 8/2020

8/2020: FET cancelled IVF lab had ventilation problems leading to shut down 

8/2020: IUI=th_abfn.gif

10/2020: FET #1 unmedicated; transfered 2 day 6 blasts=th_abfn.gif  

11/2020 IVF #2: Retrieved 7 eggs; all fertilized but only 4 made it to 5 day blasts. Protocol didn't have BCP before stimming

12/2020: Fresh transfer of the two blasts; positive HPT starting at 5dp5dt; 1st beta at 13dp5d=1549 th_abfp.gif ; 2nd beta at 20dp5dt=21,000; beta at 26dp5dt=51,000. Excited thinking its twins sad.png

Ultra sound at 7 weeks= one little bean yahoo.gif (Age=38)

#3 neema

neema
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 February 2021 - 02:23 PM

Thanks a lot for your reply. I think this 2ww is gruesome

#4 Misskika007

Misskika007
  • Global 100+
  • 209 posts
  • Dx:DOR

Posted 09 February 2021 - 09:25 AM

Hi Neema, dont know if this helps but on my successful transfer I didnt have any symptoms, in fact, I was convinced it didnt work! Previous two transfers before that I did have symptoms and one was negative, the other a chemical pregnancy. I didnt really start feeling pregnancy symptoms until 6 weeks. I hope this one is the one for you!

Me: 36, Hub: 36

TTC 4 years

3rd IVF cycle, 3rd FET-  BFP,  due June 1 heart.gif

#5 neema

neema
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 February 2021 - 04:13 AM

Thanks a lot Misskika for your reply. It gives me hope, eventhough I am trying to be cautiously optimistic. Exactly as you said, i feel that it didnt work eventhough all of me wants to hope it works. What an emotional rollercoaster journey this is. Thanks for sharing your experience with me😊

#6 neema

neema
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 February 2021 - 04:15 AM

Hello Neema: It's hard to say when it comes to symptoms. You might feel something thinking it is a symptom but it could be the effects of the hormones you are taking or you could feel no symptoms and get a BFP. Sorry this does not help but I would say if you are brave then hold on to hope till your beta or if not patient like me then POAS. I POAS'ed everyday from 5dpt for each of my transfers. All the best to you and try not to lose hope (I know it's hard) until you get a result. 

You have a beautiful name is it by any chance of Kiswahili origin? 

Hi Smiley,

Thanks for the reassurance. I didnt see your comment about my name. I am originally from India, but i googled many years ago and found the name was of swahili origin😄