2 replies to this topic

#1 kaldyk25

kaldyk25
  • Just Hatched
  • 1 posts
  • Dx:PCOS
  • My Clinic:Pacifc Centre for Reproductive Medicine

Posted 02 February 2021 - 12:36 PM

I am 5 days past my 5 day Embryo Transfer. I had a successful Frozen Embryo Transfer in September but lost my baby at 10 weeks.

I remember being so positive about the results last time, I just knew in my heart I was pregnant right away.

I am not having those same feelings this time. Im having the same cramps but last time I had implantation bleeding, this time I did not.

I just dont understand why it wouldnt work. I am 31, I have 20 eggs retrieved when I was 30 and of those 11 developed into Blastocysts. Im average weight for my height, I try to do everything I can to manage my PCOS.

I am sorry, Im just feeling so anxious.

#2 neema

neema
  • 6 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 08 February 2021 - 10:36 AM

Hi Kaldyk, i am also experiencing no symptoms 8dpt from fresh transfer. Did you get results from beta hcg

The anxiety and uncertainty is really killing me

#3 Vanch

Vanch
  • 13 posts
  • Dx:PCOS

Posted 10 April 2021 - 06:17 AM

Hi Kaldyk, did you do PGT testing? I have PCOS as well, and taking my metformin and synthroid to maintain that. Injust turned 38 last month. I had 12 embryos retrieved, but only 7 were fertized. However, I did the PGT test, and only one came back to normal. Also, I did the matris ultrasound to ensure that my uterus is receptive enough that one precious and only hope to stick it there. I don't have any symptoms during my 2WW waiting time. I'm now at my 15dpt with an HCG of 2675. I still continue my progesterone stims and estrace and have now scheduled for a pregnancy ultrasound in the next few days.
It's true the waiting time is so nerve wracking and builds anxiety, but don't lose hope and just stay positive and pray. I also tried to keep myself busy to avoid of thinking too much.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2ww, IVF, FET, Help