• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ultagirl

ultagirl
  • Just Hatched
  • 8 posts
  • Dx:PCOS

Posted 24 January 2021 - 04:32 PM

Hi there I was supposed to start my fourth FET this month but because of COVID need to wait till when period starts in March. I did my ERA biopsy and recurrent miscarriage test last month. Recurrent miscarriage everything normal. ERA biopsy shows that I am pre-receptive by 12 hours. That means my progesterone oil needs to take 12 hours earlier. Just wondering just taking the progesterone oil 12 hours earlier does make any difference to the FET? I am doubtful about the 12 hours difference but I am not an expert in IVF.  If there are any other test you can recommend for us to do it would be great. I have PCOS, had OHSS when embryos extracted (7 made it to 5 or 6 day blast 4AA, 3BB, 3BB, 3BA, 4BB, 2BB, 3AB), husband no issue on his side. Age 36, those eggs extracted just right  before I turned 35 years. 

#2 beancat

beancat
  • 5 posts
  • Dx:DOR
  • My Clinic:Repomed

Posted 24 January 2021 - 08:44 PM

Hi ultagirl - I too have done an ERA and was found to have a receptive lining after 5.5 days of progesterone. Learning this made a difference for me - before adjusting my progesterone I never had a positive pregnancy test and I am currently 27 weeks with my first after a long fertility struggle. Your doctor should be able to accommodate the 12 hour difference for your next transfer. My doctor had me take the first dose of progesterone at midnight. Good luck!
  • Carter81 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ERA, FET