Introducing ourselves - couple looking for surrogate mother - Introductions - IVF.ca Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Introducing ourselves - couple looking for surrogate mother

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Hope2Build

Hope2Build
  • 3 posts
  • Dx:PCOS

Posted 21 January 2021 - 09:05 AM

Hello everyone,

We are a couple from Toronto Ontario looking for a surrogate mother.  We have been trying for a baby for close to 10 years now.  I have been pregnant twice but lost the baby both times.  The doctor told me that there is practically zero chance that I will successfully deliver a baby due to my health issues. 

It will mean a great deal to us to build a life long relationship with a surrogate mother.  We sincerely look forward to building a connection here!

With hope,

Sincerely,

Kelly

#2 skylarg

skylarg
  • 26 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 26 January 2021 - 08:14 AM

Hi there Kelly! Good look on your adventure and I hope everything goes well! Have you connected with any one so far?

#3 Hope2Build

Hope2Build
  • 3 posts
  • Dx:PCOS

Posted 28 January 2021 - 12:08 PM

Hi there Kelly! Good look on your adventure and I hope everything goes well! Have you connected with any one so far?

Thank you :)  No we have not connected with anyone so far.  Are you also looking for a surrogate mother?  

#4 skylarg

skylarg
  • 26 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 30 January 2021 - 12:15 PM

I hope everything works out for you. No I'm not looking for a surrogate mother, at least not for now. I'm looking into IVF as a first option!