Cheaper meds?? Ivfmeds.com?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 N1111

N1111
  • 88 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 06 January 2021 - 12:32 AM

Has anyone used IVF meds.com to order their fertility meds? I hear they are a lot cheaper. I want to know your experience and if its worth it.
  • JoHealth7788 likes this

#2 JoHealth7788

JoHealth7788
  • Just Hatched
  • 13 posts
  • Dx:Other

Posted 06 January 2021 - 06:47 AM

The site seems legit. It also has good reviews online.

#3 returnable

returnable
  • 1000+
  • 3299 posts
  • Interests:travelling,gardening,cooking
  • Dx:DOR
  • My Clinic:Trio, cycle monitoring at Lakeridge

Posted 06 January 2021 - 06:50 PM

Has anyone used IVF meds.com to order their fertility meds? I hear they are a lot cheaper. I want to know your experience and if its worth it.

I suggest doing a search on the forums. I personally had my shipment stopped by Health Canada and it added a lot of stress on top of a situation where you want your meds organized a bit beforehand. Some people have had success, but I'd never go through the stress again. The shipment ended up being returned to the sender but it was a lot of back and forth with the shipping broker as she was trying to get status updates with the shipping company.

• N1111 likes this

#4 N1111

N1111
  • 88 posts

Posted 06 January 2021 - 11:18 PM

I suggest doing a search on the forums. I personally had my shipment stopped by Health Canada and it added a lot of stress on top of a situation where you want your meds organized a bit beforehand. Some people have had success, but I'd never go through the stress again. The shipment ended up being returned to the sender but it was a lot of back and forth with the shipping broker as she was trying to get status updates with the shipping company.

#5 N1111

N1111
  • 88 posts

Posted 06 January 2021 - 11:17 PM

[quote name="returnable" post="2725761" timestamp="1609977010"][quote name="N1111" post="2725741" timestamp="1609911120

#6 N1111

N1111
  • 88 posts

Posted 06 January 2021 - 11:19 PM

Did you order recently? Did you end up getting your money back? I just wonder how I would get a doctor to write a prescription to order them online. Not sure if it will be easy to get that from a doctor here.

#7 returnable

returnable
  • 1000+
  • 3299 posts
  • Interests:travelling,gardening,cooking
  • Dx:DOR
  • My Clinic:Trio, cycle monitoring at Lakeridge

Posted 08 January 2021 - 03:45 PM

Did you order recently? Did you end up getting your money back? I just wonder how I would get a doctor to write a prescription to order them online. Not sure if it will be easy to get that from a doctor here.

My order was three years ago. Another member ordered maybe 6 months after and her only way of getting the meds was that she also had another citizenship and somehow she could argue the case that way with Health Canada.