• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Elle412

Elle412
  • Just Hatched
  • 1 posts
  • Dx:Endometriosis

Posted 18 November 2020 - 11:21 AM

My name is Lauren (32), I'm single and finishing my licensing as a lawyer while I work full time for Family and Children's Services. Currently, I am a dog mom to one 3-year old shih tzu, Jazz and a 5-month old goldendoodle, Loki. Most of my teen life and through adulthood, I experienced health issues from endometriosis and when I was 30 had a hysterectomy. This is why I am looking seeking both embryo adoption and a surrogate, today, to become a mother.

My family means everything to me. I come from a small immediate family, with one younger brother who recently got engaged to his girlfriend of nine years. They can't wait to have a niece or nephew to spoil - they already have six on her side of the family! I have three aunts and an uncle and a bevvy of cousins through my mother's side of the family - we host a Christmas Eve party every year, and it's one of the most special nights in our family. I look forward to passing down to my children.

In addition to Christmas (which I truly have a passion for - holiday songs, baking and fun earrings!), I like to bake, read romance adventures and I have a little bit of nerdy side I like to indulge with classics like Buffy and Supernatural. I love taking my dogs walking, and to go travelling with my mom aka my best friend, when I can, even if it's just a day trip somewhere.

I am looking for an embryo adoption in Ontario and am happy to be flexible with whatever level of open or closed the donor is looking for. I have a wonderful home and a great family - I'm ready to add a beautiful little life to that. Any questions, please ask! Thank you.

I am looking to upgrade from dog-mom, to human-mom Emoticons09710.gif

#2 happyfrog

happyfrog
  • Global 100+
  • 101 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Invicta

Posted 18 November 2020 - 02:45 PM

Good luck on your journey!

• Elle412 likes this

#3 SophieDonsworthXX

SophieDonsworthXX
  • 20 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 21 November 2020 - 04:46 AM

Hi Lauren, try flying over to Cyprus, it's a beautiful island and the clinic we went to is one of the best in the world.  Here's an article about embryo donation that you might find helpful.  Wish you the best of luck!  https://www.dunyaivf...mbryo-donation/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: embryo donation