#26 returnable

returnable
  • 1000+
  • 3291 posts
  • Interests:travelling,gardening,cooking
  • Dx:DOR
  • My Clinic:Trio, cycle monitoring at Lakeridge

Posted 18 November 2020 - 02:10 PM

@FingersCrossed - glad to read you and baby are ok. When is your next ultrasound to see progress? Seing blood is indeed so scary. sad.png

@Caroline2019 - I remember you mentioning having to wait as well for next one in 2-3 weeks. When is it? 

AFM: went for first ultrasound today and saw a heartbeat and an embryon whose size corresponds to 6w 6d - exactly where I am at. smile.png First time in my life I carried a little one this far and could see it on the ultrasound - such a relief.

Re- light spotting that I have had for nearly 2 weeks now (with stronger flow at times), doc could not see anything and only suspects it might be due to the old endometrium cells being scratched away as embryo is making its way in. Fingers crossed.

Just hoping for all of us these bleeding/spotting episodes stop so we can all relax. 

By the way, I am also having uber strong nauseas (the whole day, literally starting 5min after I wake up) - anyone has a miracle remedy to at least alleviate it a bit? 

For the nausea see your doctor and get a prescription for diclectin. It is extremely widely used during pregnancy and safe. I wouldn't have eaten anything during pregnancy without it.

• Liblikas likes this

#27 FingersCrossed#2

FingersCrossed#2
  • 17 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 18 November 2020 - 04:17 PM

@liblikas; yay for a heartbeat!!! What a relief indeed!! Im so happy for you. Glad they dont see much bleeding anymore! And what a great reassuring the nausea is too! It feels awful but is so reassuring. Try to snack frequently if you can, no heavy meals and hydrate between meals so you dont feel too full when you do eat something. I hope you get some relief soon!!

AFM- my next ultrasound is next friday! Hope things resolve by then too. The bleeding has slowed but is still there. Not spotting either but red blood which is always scary. Praying the bleeding resolves for all of us too!!! Thinking of you ladies too!!
  • Liblikas likes this

#28 Daisy.Eriksen

Daisy.Eriksen
  • Global 100+
  • 446 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 07:39 PM

Just jumping in to let you know about the June/July due date buddies thread in case that is something any of you want to join at some point. :) 

Hope things are going well.

TTC since 2013

Unsuccessful IVFs 2014-2016

Unsuccessful known egg donor cycle 2018

Donor Egg Bank Assured Refund plan 2019

Two unsuccessful DE transfers 2019

Unsuccessful DE transfer 2020

More about my journey in my profile

#29 FingersCrossed#2

FingersCrossed#2
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 11:08 PM

Thanks Daisy- And congrats for your good betas!!!!! :) I was thinking of you and have followed your story. Praying for a smooth healthy pregnancy for you!
  • Daisy.Eriksen likes this

#30 Caroline2019

Caroline2019
  • 63 posts
  • Dx:PCOS

Posted 26 November 2020 - 12:16 AM

Thanks Daisy! Congrats on your exciting news!
I hope to joint that group one day.. still bleeding on and off. Next US is December 1. Im almost 10 weeks yet I feel like I cant share the news until Im 20 weeks! This has been a rough go.. seeing blood is not easy especially after everything that I went through to get to this point! Ugh. Thinking of you all.. hope these bleeds can go away.
  • Daisy.Eriksen likes this

#31 returnable

returnable
  • 1000+
  • 3291 posts

Posted 26 November 2020 - 07:49 AM

Thanks Daisy! Congrats on your exciting news!
I hope to joint that group one day.. still bleeding on and off. Next US is December 1. Im almost 10 weeks yet I feel like I cant share the news until Im 20 weeks! This has been a rough go.. seeing blood is not easy especially after everything that I went through to get to this point! Ugh. Thinking of you all.. hope these bleeds can go away.

I think my huge bleed was around 10 weeks so I know how scary it is. I know it's something no one wants to think about especially after these long journeys, but generally viability is around 23 weeks, though the survival rate is about 50%. The big target is 28 weeks with 90% survival. Luckily (in one sense) my son was born at 28+1. The reason behind my spontaneous labour could never be determined, but no one ever told me it was related to the SCH.

#32 FingersCrossed#2

FingersCrossed#2
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 November 2020 - 11:53 PM

It is very scary indeed.. I have started to bleed again the past few days and my next scan is tomorrow. Im nervous for it but also hoping I can get some relief!! Praying for good news. Its never easy especially since it takes so much to get to this point or to become pregnant at all. You feel like you cant ever relax. I remember with my toddler that I didnt feel relief until the morning I brought him home after I delivered. I will never forget that feeling..

@caroline2019- I hope your dec ultrasound brings you the best news- a strong healthy baby and a smaller SCH!!

@returnable- thanks for sharing your experience! So glad your son is healthy and thriving!! :)

#33 Daisy.Eriksen

Daisy.Eriksen
  • Global 100+
  • 446 posts

Posted 27 November 2020 - 02:29 PM

Thank you fingerscrossed and Caroline!

Caroline, I can totally understand being nervous about joining a DD group. I’m sorry you’re still having some bleeding, that must be scary. Just a few days until your scan, I hope it goes well and provides some reassurance.

Returnable, I still think about your post after that big bleed, it was so scary. It’s crazy how much blood an SCH can cause.

Fingerscrossed, I hope your scan went well today! I’m sorry you’ve still had some bleeding too. I hope the scan provided some reassurance.

TTC since 2013

Unsuccessful IVFs 2014-2016

Unsuccessful known egg donor cycle 2018

Donor Egg Bank Assured Refund plan 2019

Two unsuccessful DE transfers 2019

Unsuccessful DE transfer 2020

More about my journey in my profile

#34 Caroline2019

Caroline2019
  • 63 posts
  • Dx:PCOS

Posted 01 December 2020 - 12:24 AM

Just wanted to give an update before I move on to the due date forum. I had another bleed with a lot of clots recently but this time it was a lot... nothing like before, it went everywhere, very traumatic, went to er and the baby was fine. My clinic confirmed the same thing. So all is still well, they arent too worried (so they say..) The bleed did come out of nowhere, very scary. Just wanted to give some hope to anyone who experiences bleeds like this! Hang in there!

#35 returnable

returnable
  • 1000+
  • 3291 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 11:16 AM

Just wanted to give an update before I move on to the due date forum. I had another bleed with a lot of clots recently but this time it was a lot... nothing like before, it went everywhere, very traumatic, went to er and the baby was fine. My clinic confirmed the same thing. So all is still well, they arent too worried (so they say..) The bleed did come out of nowhere, very scary. Just wanted to give some hope to anyone who experiences bleeds like this! Hang in there!

Sounds like mine. I woke up and the bed was soaked in blood, went to the washroom and passed a ginormous clot...I mean at least a cup in volume. We thought for sure we lost the baby, got into ER (warning you will NOT be the priority) and baby was okay. I had a lot of bleeding and clots for at least half the day that day. He's now a healthy 22 month old. Just know that before week 20 ER or urgent care is your only option. Labour and delivery in hospitals will not see you until week 20.

#36 FingersCrossed#2

FingersCrossed#2
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 01:09 PM

Thanks for sharing that Caroline2019 and returnable. It certainly gives me hope.. bleeding still hasnt stopped but more sporadic and unfortunately increased in size too..
Praying for you caroline2019 and hope this baby continues to be the fighter it is!