2 replies to this topic

#1 lisamay

lisamay
  • Just Hatched
  • 1 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 29 October 2020 - 05:53 PM

Hi everyone, 

Please recommend clinic with drs who have good medical expertise and success rate and less waiting times. 

I have been reading about these clinic in the forum: 

Hannam, Create, Repromed, Astra, Trio, Markham, New life or any other.

Tia

#2 returnable

returnable
  • 1000+
  • 3280 posts
  • Interests:travelling,gardening,cooking
  • Dx:DOR
  • My Clinic:Trio, cycle monitoring at Lakeridge

Posted 30 October 2020 - 08:51 AM

I think you have a good list there. Your second request for a Dr that has lots of experience and is good AND does not have a long waiting time will be hard to fulfill. In general, if you are willing to pay out of pocket rather than waiting for a funded spot, then you can start a cycle much more quickly. There is still a wait to actually see the Dr though.

#3 Misskika007

Misskika007
  • Global 100+
  • 176 posts
  • Dx:DOR

Posted 01 November 2020 - 01:25 PM

Hey, can I ask what your specific fertility issue is? Best to get a doc that specializes in your condition. I have DOR and wish I would have found a Dr. that specializes in this at the beginning. I was at Create first a had a terrible experience with a Dr. there, they misdiagnosed me and were very rude. We then switched to Repromed- though you will get in right away for funded cycle and the nurses are nice, the Dr. just used the same ol' procedure and didn't switch anything up when cycles didn't work (did two cycles with them). He was also really pushing donor eggs even in first cycle (I think that's their speciality). We then switched to Hannam (Dr. Garbedian) and I am 10 weeks pregnant on first cycle with her. They are more pricey but for us it was well worth it. She's super up to date on the latest research and I found my care to be very personal/tailored to my body's needs. I have also heard good things about Trio, Dr. Chang in particular.  Hope you find the doc/clinic right for you!

Me: 36, Hub: 36

TTC 4 years

3rd IVF cycle, 3rd FET-  BFP,  due June 1 heart.gif