June/July 2021 due date buddies

102 replies to this topic

#26 Misskika007

Misskika007
  • Global 100+
  • 209 posts
  • Dx:DOR

Posted 10 December 2020 - 04:16 PM

Hi FingersCrossed, welcome! How are your symptoms now? Getting any better?

Tracy- how are you feeling? Are you over the hump? Did you manage to grab some maternity pants? I ended up with two great pairs from the Gap's Black Friday sale. They almost make me feel attractive right now ha ha. Putting on those maternity pants was an absolute dream. Like a whole new level of comfort opened up!

BCMom- you are welcome to join us!! Happy to cheer on your pregnancy too! I think we may have been in cycles together before. You are carrying twins, yeah?

Daisy- big congrats on seeing the heartbeat! Such a milestone. I have found that every US makes me more confident that the little one will stick around. Totally understand the food brain- I felt that way right around where you are (mainly what can I eat so I don't puke or how much do I have to eat so I don't puke). I hope your symptoms don't get too much worse- vitamin B6 works great (sometimes) for the queasiness!

On this end, I'm happily now in the 2nd trimester (15w 2d) and it feels real now. I've even started making a baby registry and I bought baby's first outfit. Most of my 1st trimester symptoms have mostly gone away. I have more energy (could still go for a nap though!) and only slight queasiness at night that can be treated with sour candies. I now have some lovely new symptoms like round ligament pain and issues holding the bladder lol but I don't mind these symptoms compared to the first trimester! Also, the cravings have begun- kimchi, chocolate mousse, Indian food, McChickens/Popeyes Chicken sandwiches, black bean rice bowls, those are the big ones. Next ultrasound is the first week of January. We decided to not find out the sex of the baby- more motivation for labour and we are going to love whoever comes anyhow! Sending you all lots of warm and healthy vibes. Stay safe out there!

• Daisy.Eriksen likes this

Me: 36, Hub: 36

TTC 4 years

3rd IVF cycle, 3rd FET-  BFP,  due June 1 heart.gif

#27 TracyFlick

TracyFlick
  • Global 100+
  • 118 posts
  • Dx:Other

Posted 20 December 2020 - 04:57 PM

I guess I haven't been checking here enough! Hope everyone is doing well.

I'm 15 weeks 2 days now. Extremely itchy and my breasts hurt so much and I'm still crying quite a lot but I'm happy to be expanding, experiencing a lot of round ligament pain, looking forward to hopefully feeling some movement soon. Very nervous about a scan this week. For me the anxiety and "unreality" just hasn't gone away.

I got two pairs of maternity leggings from Motherhood which are fine/doing the job but not great. I don't usually buy cheap clothes, definitely more about high quality but less, so I didn't realize how... cheap, I guess, these would feel. I wish my husband owned more sweatpants! I need some really warm leggings for winter in Toronto next.

So glad to hear you're doing well.

January 2017 TTC

March 2017 BFP

April 2017 m/c

July 2017 BFP

August 2017 m/c

Stopped TTC to investigate issue

January 2018 Cycle monitoring; two misdiagnoses regarding fertility issues

August 2018 Septate found / uterine septum removal

November 2018 IVF #1: seven eggs, six mature, six fertilized with ICSI, four embryos, two PGS-tested normal

July 2019 IVF #2: 21 eggs; 17 mature, 13 fertilized with ICSI, seven embryos, five PGS-tested normal

Sept. 2020 first FET with 4AA PGS-tested embryo; BFP; low rising numbers but excellent scans

June 2021 healthy baby girl via C-section <3.

Future: Considering trying again when permitted following C-section but might be one and done. Will donate embryos to research if any remain unused when we are done.

#28 Liblikas

Liblikas
  • 35 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:NovaVita Tallinn

Posted 22 December 2020 - 06:46 AM

Hi everyone,

Was very nervous to join the convo here as I have had SCH w/ light spotting since 5w but went for a scan today (I am now 11w 5d) and all is well - SCH seems to be gone and baby is growing nicely.

I also learnt he/she will have a little cousin - DH's cousin is 5 days ahead of me :) 

Have had very strong nausea since week5 also and was REALLY bad last week w/ daily vomiting but it seems better since yesterday. Fingers crossed it will continue this way and wish you all a great Holiday season and healthy pregnancies! 

#29 Daisy.Eriksen

Daisy.Eriksen
  • Global 100+
  • 498 posts

Posted 01 January 2021 - 09:29 AM

Happy New Year! This is the year we will have our babies, if all goes well! smile.png

Welcome, Liblikas! I'm glad to hear your scan went well. I hope the nausea and vomiting are getting better, that sounds pretty awful.

Tracy and Misskika, hope you're doing well, settling into the second trimester.

BCMom, how are you feeling?

As for me, I'm 10 weeks today! It still feels so surreal. I have had a fair amount of food aversions and some nausea. I've only thrown up on a few days. I did try diclectin but it left me feeling hungover and miserable so I've chosen the nausea over that. It seems to be fairly manageable most of the time. I was still surprised by how much I dislike the feeling though. I thought having waited so long, I would enjoy every minute of discomfort, but turns out I hate feeling sick. I've also been very fatigued, I'm so happy I was off for a week and a bit and the lockdown meant we had to stay home. I've basically just been a lump on the couch. smile.png

My 9 week scan went well on Dec. 23. I went for NIPT testing yesterday, which maybe was unnecessary since I used eggs from a 23-year-old donor, but I like more info. I have my NT scan and first OB appt on Jan. 14. 

Today I took my final estrace and final PIO! Woohoo! I still have two weeks left to go on Fragmin, which is maybe my least favourite injection ever, and I'm staying on Crinone until I see my OB. It'll be nice not to have morning meds anymore.

I hope you have had a lovely holiday season and that things are going well! 

PS Do any of you use an at-home baby doppler? When were you able to hear the heart beat? I've purchased one but I am going to wait a little longer before trying it out.

• returnable likes this

TTC since 2013

Unsuccessful IVFs 2014-2016

Unsuccessful known egg donor cycle 2018

Donor Egg Bank Assured Refund plan 2019

Two unsuccessful DE transfers 2019

Unsuccessful DE transfer 2020

DE transfer Nov 2020 - BFP

More about my journey in my profile

#30 Morgy

Morgy
  • Global 100+
  • 158 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:Heartland

Posted 02 January 2021 - 10:41 AM

Hi everyone/ I hope its ok that I join in. Im actually due august 4 but there doesnt seem to be an august due date group and the boards are so quiet these days Im happy to find one that has some activity. I was last on here 5 years ago with my son and the boards were crazy then! Im currently 9 weeks 3 days with a singleton after an FET and feeling pretty good. Much better than last pregnancy. Some mild nausea but my worst symptom seems to be super slow digestion, constipation and bloating. Im hoping it resolves when Im done my meds on Tuesday. I have my first appt with a high risk ob Tuesday and my nt scan on the 22. Im so excited for everyone and happy to see a few familiar faces from myFET group.
Me: 39 Endometriosis dx Oct '14 through laparoscopy; adhesions and blocked tubes, uterine hyperplasia.
DH: 44 azoospermia = IVF with ICSI is our only option.TTC 6 years 
Feb 4, 2015: TESE with 6 straws frozen
May 2015: started stimming for first Ivf ending in a freeze all cycle due to high risk for OHSS.
Sept 2015: transferred 1 5 day blast with assisted hatching and got a BFP
May 2016: delivered our healthy baby boy.
October 2020: finally decided to try again and scheduled for FET in Nov

#31 Misskika007

Misskika007
  • Global 100+
  • 209 posts

Posted 04 January 2021 - 01:44 PM

Welcome Liblikas and Morgy! Congrats on your pregnancies. I hope all is progressing well for you both and symptoms aren't so bad.

Congrats, Daisy, on stopping some of your meds! Great news. Lots of good vibes to you as you head for your NT scan.

Tracy, hope you are doing well and fears are starting to ease. 

I just had my 19w anatomy scan this morning, we were not going to find out the sex of the baby but baby had other plans. Baby was sleeping all crunched up in a ball at first  so the tech made me get up and do some jumping jacks/poke the baby a bit. Eventually baby turned to full on display that he is a boy lol. So much for waiting! Won't get the official results of the scan until next appointment, but saw the heart beating and the little one looks pretty healthy! I'm also familiar with how techs behave during bad ultrasounds lol and she kept saying "congrats" over and over again so I assume there is nothing of concern.

Happy 2021 ladies! Time to count down these months!

TTC 4 years

#32 Liblikas

Liblikas
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 January 2021 - 04:46 AM

@Misskika007 - congrats on your little boy! 

I did the NIPT test in Dec and found out on Monday, it is also a boy :) For some reasons, I sensed it was a boy so I am happy my intuition was right! 

I also had some minor bleeding again overnight for 2 nights in a row Monday/Tuesday so my OBGyn recommended not to lower the dose of progesterone just yet. She thinks it might be a residue of the SCH or that the SCH was hiding behind baby on the last scan (Dec 22nd).  Having said that, no bleeding last night (yeah!) - seeing the midwife on the 11th so pray for me it stays that way. I do not think I should put my body under more anxiety while it is already doing so much these days! 

@Morgy - welcome! Feeling any better now that you are off meds? I have discovered that eating pears and a little magnesium does me good for constipation. 

@Daisy - are you feeling any better now? Perhaps stopping some meds helped with nausea? 

I have had bad nauseas all the time until week 12 - now I only have evening nausea (yeah!) and even vomited last night (I will be 14w tomorrow). I can totally relate to thinking I should enjoy even the hard stuff but... It is taking its toll on me as well (fatigue etc). Hopefully it will be over soon for us both and we will just enjoy our 2nd trimester, nausea-free :) 

#33 TracyFlick

TracyFlick
  • Global 100+
  • 118 posts

Posted 07 January 2021 - 11:44 AM

So great to hear from everyone.

I'm 18 weeks and just found out it's a girl. I actually wasn't supposed to find out for another couple of weeks, until the anatomy scan, and had a similar ultrasound situation as you, Misskika! My husband doesn't want to know and I really do want to give him that surprise after what we've been through - and he's been amazing - so I didn't tell him that I knew, or why, since it wasn't really up to me. But anyway he will be thrilled in June!

I am feeling a "bubbling" feeling, but not specific bubbles or pops or taps, that I'm pretty sure are movements. I wish it was more obvious though. It's more just an increase in the awareness I have of the area being "alive" rather than specific movements or kicks.

Daisy, I have a Doppler I have been too freaked out to use! I'm planning to wait until I can feel definite movement. Also congratulations again and welcome! I definitely remember you from previous months/threads so it's great to see you here.

Morgy, I know - even between my IVF and my FET (about eight months I think?) the board activity slowed way down. I use Reddit but don't like it very much; it's impossible to keep track of anyone as there are so many people and no photos or signatures. I hate Facebook but I think that's where a lot of the action is these days. Of course it's okay that you joined in!!

January 2017 TTC

March 2017 BFP

April 2017 m/c

July 2017 BFP

August 2017 m/c

November 2018 IVF #1: seven eggs, six mature, six fertilized with ICSI, four embryos, two PGS-tested normal

July 2019 IVF #2: 21 eggs; 17 mature, 13 fertilized with ICSI, seven embryos, five PGS-tested normal

Sept. 2020 first FET with 4AA PGS-tested embryo; BFP; low rising numbers but excellent scans

Future: Considering trying again when permitted following C-section but might be one and done. Will donate embryos to research if any remain unused when we are done.

#34 Misskika007

Misskika007
  • Global 100+
  • 209 posts

Posted 12 January 2021 - 05:35 PM

Liblikas, congrats on the little man! That's good that you will stay on the progesterone for a bit longer, better to be safe! How did your midwife appointment go?

Tracy, congrats on the little girl! That's so funny that she wanted you to know who she is as well lol. Guess they are letting us know they are now the boss! How great the pops are starting for you too, it certainly does make you realize there is a human in there! I'm now 20w and regularly feel the "kicks"- he feels a bit more like a little fish swimming and wiggling around now, and definitely noticing some patterns. He likes to move after I drink anything sugary or take a bath, and is definitely more active at night. He's recently taken up to wiggling around at 5am and waking me up. Guess it is something to get used to!

On my end, I was diagnosed with a short cervix after my anatomy scan came back. It's not super short, but something to monitor. I have to be on pelvic rest and go back on my friend progesterone until 34 weeks as it can prevent the cervix from further shortening. So much for my dream of being fit through pregnancy! But baby is super healthy so happy to take it easy. Hope you are all staying warm! 

TTC 4 years

#35 TracyFlick

TracyFlick
  • Global 100+
  • 118 posts

Posted 17 January 2021 - 05:36 PM

I totally have the fish feeling, too! And today I got my first twinges that felt like specific movements rather than the general feeling. Truly incredible.

Does pelvic rest mean no exercising? I thought it meant no sex/orgasm. Could you still do arms? I am too paranoid to do a real workout but I'm doing a lot of light hand weights.

January 2017 TTC

March 2017 BFP

April 2017 m/c

July 2017 BFP

August 2017 m/c

#36 Misskika007

Misskika007
  • Global 100+
  • 209 posts

Posted 18 January 2021 - 06:42 PM

It's so awesome! Today at my appointment the baby "kicked" the doppler lol. It was awesome! (Also an indication that I've got a little terror on my hands perhaps?)

In my case, I'm on pelvic rest with some other restrictions because if my cervix shortens .2cm more I'm in the danger zone (aka bedrest).  So no walks for more than 30 minutes, no weights/lifting and no squats. I'm pretty much relegated to gentle prenatal yoga, which is at least better than bedrest!

TTC 4 years

#37 Daisy.Eriksen

Daisy.Eriksen
  • Global 100+
  • 498 posts

Posted 20 January 2021 - 07:21 PM

Welcome morgy! how are you feeling these days? Hope your NT scan goes well in a few days!

Congrats on the boys, Misskika and Liblikas! and congrats on the girl, Tracy! Can you actually keep it quiet from your husband? I am so bad with secrets!

Liblikas, how are you feeling these days? It is hard to feel sick and enjoy it. I hope you're feeling better now!

Misskika and Tracy, how neat to be feeling movement! I can see how that could be reassuring. 

Misskika, I'm sorry about the short cervix. I'm glad they are monitoring you. I hope that it doesn't get any shorter, bed rest wouldn't be fun!

I had my first OB appt and NT scan on Thursday. It went well. We got our NIPT results back - baby girl is low risk for the three major trisomies. :) We're very happy and shared more widely with extended family and friends on the weekend. (Like I said, I'm bad at secrets!) It was very fun. I feel so grateful and lucky!! 

I have still felt a bit sick now and then and tired enough but emotionally feeling much better after my appt. I'm getting a little bit of a bump which is just so neat. I'm excited to see what the next months brings.

Hope you're all doing well!
  • returnable and Misskika007 like this

TTC since 2013

#38 Liblikas

Liblikas
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 January 2021 - 08:35 AM

@ Daisy and Tracy: congrats on the little girl and for you, Daisy, happy to read the NIPT was also bearing good news! 

@Morgy: Hope the OB appointment went well and good luck with your NT scan tomorrow. 

@ Misskika and Tracy: great to read your stories about movement. The baby kicking the doppler is just so funny :) 

AFM: I saw my midwife on the 11th and not many news as things seem to be progressing normally. I am 16th weeks today, no more nausea, a little bump showing up and just waiting to feel more bubbles, hopefully soon! My next app is on Feb 16th so a bit less than a month now - keeping positive and hoping the little one is growing nicely! 

#39 TracyFlick

TracyFlick
  • Global 100+
  • 118 posts

Posted 24 January 2021 - 11:19 AM

Misskika: you might have a little terror! An ultrasound tech warned me that I would be feeling a lot of movement at some point since she is very busy in there. A lot of arm movement. I've felt more twinges, about every other day or so, but nothing I can identify as a definite kick. So so cool that he kicked the doppler!!! How's the pelvic rest going? I also have to be monitored for cervix - it's fine now but I'm behind you a bit - and my last OB appointment they said I don't have to come in between Feb and March which I think was a mistake so I have to follow up.

Daisy: I'm happy to keep it a secret from him but I'm worried that I'll slip and say "she" or something like that. I have already been working at it and catching myself almost slipping up so I don't know if we'll make it! Great update by the way! So glad it's going well for you.

Liblikas: The bubbles are so cool - I'm now 20 weeks and can feel them "pop" way more. Still waiting on a kick though!

January 2017 TTC

March 2017 BFP

April 2017 m/c

July 2017 BFP

August 2017 m/c

#40 smiley

smiley
  • 52 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 26 January 2021 - 05:25 PM

Hi ladies: Congratulations on your pregnancies and the milestones of knowing the sex. I wish you the best on your journies. I am now 9 weeks and I was wondering what your progesterone levels were at this point. Mine is at 29 and I worry it might be on the low side- the  question going on in my head is whether the fetus is developing normally or is there something wrong leading to this lower number? My RE is weaning me out now and I am on 0.5ml of PIO. Any insights on what your level was at 9 weeks and when you finally stopped taking PIO will be helpful. 

Thanks. 

TTC for two years. DH had vasectomy reversal after close to 15 years. Sperm had antibodies especially on tail making it difficult for them to reach egg. RE suggested ART. 

2/2020: First consultation with RE. Decision made to do IVF  (Age=37)

3/2020: U/S to check state of uterus revealed presence of fibroids, one in particular protruding toward the uterine cavity. Made decision to undergo surgery to remove fibroids 

3/2020: Surgery to remove fibroids 

3-4/2020: Recovery from surgery and COVID hit leading to cancellation of all non-essential procedures 

5/2020: Started IVF #1. 

6/2020: Retrieved 11 eggs; 9 fertilized; 4 made it to blast (2 day 5s and 2 day 6s). Protocol involved BCP before starting stims

6/2020: Fresh transfer of two blasts (3AA and 3BB); positive HPT at 5dp5dt; beta hcg at 9dp5dt=71 th_abfp.gif ; second beta at 14dp5dt=1 th_abfn.gif (Chemical)cry.gif

Plan to transfer the other two blasts in 8/2020

8/2020: FET cancelled IVF lab had ventilation problems leading to shut down 

8/2020: IUI=th_abfn.gif

10/2020: FET #1 unmedicated; transfered 2 day 6 blasts=th_abfn.gif  

11/2020 IVF #2: Retrieved 7 eggs; all fertilized but only 4 made it to 5 day blasts. Protocol didn't have BCP before stimming

12/2020: Fresh transfer of the two blasts; positive HPT starting at 5dp5dt; 1st beta at 13dp5d=1549 th_abfp.gif ; 2nd beta at 20dp5dt=21,000; beta at 26dp5dt=51,000. Excited thinking its twins sad.png

Ultra sound at 7 weeks= one little bean yahoo.gif (Age=38)

Baby born in August 2021- weighing 8lbs  6oz. I am over the moon. Cheers everyone!

#41 Misskika007

Misskika007
  • Global 100+
  • 209 posts

Posted 27 January 2021 - 01:12 PM

Hi Smiley- Glad you had success with this cycle! My clinic wasn't measuring progesterone at that point. I do know the placenta starts producing progesterone around that time so not sure how that impacts the level in your blood. Regardless, if your doc is comfortable, that is a good indicator! I know how nerve-racking it is. Hang in there!

Love the updates ladies! Keep them coming! Not much news on my end either than I am carrying low and the baby sometimes burrows into my bladder/pubic bone. I try to talk to him to move up and sometimes he does lol. He's kicking up a storm now! Will go next week for the next cervical ultrasound, hopefully the pelvic rest and progesterone are doing the trick! Tracy, glad you are being monitored as well. Good to check that box and make sure it doesn't become a bigger problem than it should be!

Daisy, is your sickness going away? So glad to hear your NT scan was normal! 

Also, I'd just like to say how lovely it has been connecting with you ladies through all of this. There is a certain bond one has with women who go through IVF that just can't be recreated. So happy for you all! 

TTC 4 years

#42 smiley

smiley
  • 52 posts

Posted 27 January 2021 - 09:46 PM

Thank you misskika. I hope you are enjoying your pregnancy and the kicks. 

TTC for two years. DH had vasectomy reversal after close to 15 years. Sperm had antibodies especially on tail making it difficult for them to reach egg. RE suggested ART. 

3/2020: U/S to check state of uterus revealed presence of fibroids, one in particular protruding toward the uterine cavity. Made decision to undergo surgery to remove fibroids 

3-4/2020: Recovery from surgery and COVID hit leading to cancellation of all non-essential procedures 

6/2020: Retrieved 11 eggs; 9 fertilized; 4 made it to blast (2 day 5s and 2 day 6s). Protocol involved BCP before starting stims

6/2020: Fresh transfer of two blasts (3AA and 3BB); positive HPT at 5dp5dt; beta hcg at 9dp5dt=71 th_abfp.gif ; second beta at 14dp5dt=1 th_abfn.gif (Chemical)cry.gif

11/2020 IVF #2: Retrieved 7 eggs; all fertilized but only 4 made it to 5 day blasts. Protocol didn't have BCP before stimming

12/2020: Fresh transfer of the two blasts; positive HPT starting at 5dp5dt; 1st beta at 13dp5d=1549 th_abfp.gif ; 2nd beta at 20dp5dt=21,000; beta at 26dp5dt=51,000. Excited thinking its twins sad.png

Baby born in August 2021- weighing 8lbs  6oz. I am over the moon. Cheers everyone!

#43 TracyFlick

TracyFlick
  • Global 100+
  • 118 posts

Posted 09 February 2021 - 07:38 AM

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is doing well. I'm now 22 weeks and the movement is rolling in! I should say "rolling around." I can't tell what is a kick vs. punch vs. roll but there is a lot of movement all day. I feel pretty good, being very careful about food and exercise and tracking blood sugar as I'm at risk for gestational diabetes, otherwise good. I do have a strange, tearing/ripping stomach pain that has actually been really bad for about a week so I'm looking forward to seeing my OB tomorrow. From my research online it is probably one of those things but I want to be checked for hernia, etc.

January 2017 TTC

March 2017 BFP

April 2017 m/c

July 2017 BFP

August 2017 m/c

#44 Misskika007

Misskika007
  • Global 100+
  • 209 posts

Posted 09 February 2021 - 09:35 AM

Yey Tracy!!! Big milestone!! Love the rolls and all these different movements. Have you felt the hiccups yet? Wonder if the ripping feeling you describe is round ligament pain or diastis recti (not sure of the spelling on that!) hopefully your ob has some answers for you!

On my end, Im 24 weeks today which means that baby is now viable! A bit of a relief considering I have been having some freaky things happen lately- mucus plug came out and cervix shortened a little bit more. Ive been put on bedrest until 34 weeks :( but baby super healthy and at least it doesnt look like my cervix is dilating or funnelling yet. Also really thankful I have my ob who has me on weekly ultrasounds and gave me her cell number. If cervix shortens any further they will have me sent to specialist at the hospital with the good nicu just in case baby arrives earlier than planned. Just taking it day by day and happy baby is healthy!!! Love his little movements and I swear he is partial to Rihanna and Madonna, feels like hes dancing in there when they play!

How is everyone else?! Hope you all are staying warm in the polar vortex lol.

TTC 4 years

#45 TracyFlick

TracyFlick
  • Global 100+
  • 118 posts

Posted 10 February 2021 - 10:34 AM

Congratulations on viability! That is THE milestone, isn't it? I'm sorry about the bedrest and issues but so nice that your doc is being great and supportive and offering such personal care. What have you been doing during bedrest?

Just saw my physio (on video!) and she thinks the pain is related to hip flexors but I have OB later today who I'm sure will have a different opinion. I also think either RLP or diastasis recti, though early for diastasis recti I think, and more painful. As long as it's "safe" I really don't care, frankly... after IVF, physical pain simply doesn't register in the same way anymore.

January 2017 TTC

March 2017 BFP

April 2017 m/c

July 2017 BFP

August 2017 m/c

#46 Daisy.Eriksen

Daisy.Eriksen
  • Global 100+
  • 498 posts

Posted 13 February 2021 - 10:01 AM

Hello! Looks like it's been a while since I've posted. I read along every day but I find by the end of a work day, I just don't want to type anything more!

Liblikas, so cool you've been feeling little bubbles (maybe that's what I've started feeling too!). Hope your appt goes well next week! Is it your anatomy scan?

Welcome, smiley! Have you had any more appointments? I can't help with your question, sorry, I've never had my progesterone tested after transfer (or sometimes with beta). How are you doing?

Tracy, super cool that you're feeling lots of movement! Less cool about the pain. What did your OB think? How is the pain now? 

Misskika, yay for 24 weeks! but I'm sorry you're having complications. I can imagine those were some scary events. I hope that you can keep little one cooking for as long as possible! Glad that he is healthy and you are getting great care. Hope you're hanging in there.

Things are going well here. I'm 16 weeks now - 16+1 based on transfer date but 16+6 for my official OB date (based on scans and my preference not to go overdue). I am sure I felt baby move early this week, surprisingly dramatic waves or fishy swimming movements twice or three times in two days. It was so amazing and wonderful and caught me off guard. But I haven't felt anything as dramatic since then. I think I've maybe felt some flutters, and I have felt bubbles a few times but I would have thought that was just my own digestion. So I guess I'll just have to be patient to feel more noticeable movements again. 

I have my anatomy scan and second cervix length check on the 25th. I'm looking forward to seeing her again and making sure my cervix is still behaving. 

Hope everyone is doing well and will have a nice long weekend/ Valentine's Day / Lunar New Year! 

TTC since 2013

#47 Liblikas

Liblikas
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 04:56 AM

Hello everyone!  

Just wanted to check in with everyone :) 

Daisy.Eriksen - very cool to feel movement, right? I guess you might now feel a little more of it. :) Let us know how your anat scan goes. 

Hello Smiley! Any update on your end? How is your progesterone level now?  

TracyFlick - any update on your pain? I am also experiencing some pain since yesterday and wonder what that might be (my digestion also seems to be off track so I wonder if this is related).

Misskika - how is the bedrest going? If your mini one is healthy that is already great - let's hope he/she hangs in there as long as possible. 

AFM - baby is moving since last week - yeah! (I am now 20 weeks + 4 days) and got my anatomy scan last Monday and baby looked perfectly fine. My lower placenta is still not as thick or compact as my OB Gyn would like so no strenuous/heavy activity and it should be fine (placenta has already moved up from week 12 scan - yeah!).

As mentioned above, I am experiencing some weird pain in my belly + some digestion discomfort (vomited this morning + unusual bowel movement). Hopefully it will be nothing to worry about. It seems to come and go and started right after my yoga class yesterday so I thought I had overdone it but then it subsided after lunch to come back just before diner... Emailed my midwife to see what she says as it woke me up at around 3AM this morning and sleeping afterwards was challenging. If anyone has had something similar, let me know!

#48 Daisy.Eriksen

Daisy.Eriksen
  • Global 100+
  • 498 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 08:48 PM

Misskika, how are you holding up? Been thinking about you.

Liblikas, glad your anatomy scan went well. How are you feeling now? Any word from your midwife?

Tracy, hope you're doing well.

Things are still going well here, around 18 weeks now. I do think I feel her more frequently now. Just a few days left til the anatomy scan! Looking forward to seeing her again. I've also gone more than a week without vomiting, I think I'm finally past that phase! yay! 

Hope everyone's hanging in there. xo

TTC since 2013

#49 smiley

smiley
  • 52 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 09:06 AM

Ladies- lovely to read your updates, congratulations! It is a wonderful feeling to keep progressing. Sorry Liblikas for the pain hope it is nothing too concerning. Misskika I hope all is going well on bed rest. Daisy, hope you are enjoying every moment of it. 

The doctor took me off progesterone at 10 weeks when the level reached 32. I was just panicking for no reason at all. I am now 13 weeks going for the NT scan tomorrow. I was hesitant to do it because if there is a defect it will just cause me more anxiety and I'm not willing to terminate the pregnancy. I did not do the genetic tests either for the same reason that it will just make me anxious and yet there is nothing to be done about it. 

But overall, my latest U/S looked good. I saw baby moving and heard the heartbeat. I am so very excited. I have bought some maternity clothes. I have started showing and I love it :) Can't wait for warm weather to dress up in cute maternity dresses :) 

Stay well ladies and hope to read more as you progress. 

#50 Daisy.Eriksen

Daisy.Eriksen
  • Global 100+
  • 498 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 10:12 AM

Smiley glad things are going well and hope the NT scan goes well. If nothing else, its a chance to see babe again.
I can relate to wanting to dress up in cute dresses in the warmer weather! I love my little bump!
  • Misskika007 likes this

TTC since 2013