June/July 2021 due date buddies

33 replies to this topic

#26 Misskika007

Misskika007
  • Global 100+
  • 185 posts
  • Dx:DOR

Posted 10 December 2020 - 04:16 PM

Hi FingersCrossed, welcome! How are your symptoms now? Getting any better?

Tracy- how are you feeling? Are you over the hump? Did you manage to grab some maternity pants? I ended up with two great pairs from the Gap's Black Friday sale. They almost make me feel attractive right now ha ha. Putting on those maternity pants was an absolute dream. Like a whole new level of comfort opened up!

BCMom- you are welcome to join us!! Happy to cheer on your pregnancy too! I think we may have been in cycles together before. You are carrying twins, yeah?

Daisy- big congrats on seeing the heartbeat! Such a milestone. I have found that every US makes me more confident that the little one will stick around. Totally understand the food brain- I felt that way right around where you are (mainly what can I eat so I don't puke or how much do I have to eat so I don't puke). I hope your symptoms don't get too much worse- vitamin B6 works great (sometimes) for the queasiness!

On this end, I'm happily now in the 2nd trimester (15w 2d) and it feels real now. I've even started making a baby registry and I bought baby's first outfit. Most of my 1st trimester symptoms have mostly gone away. I have more energy (could still go for a nap though!) and only slight queasiness at night that can be treated with sour candies. I now have some lovely new symptoms like round ligament pain and issues holding the bladder lol but I don't mind these symptoms compared to the first trimester! Also, the cravings have begun- kimchi, chocolate mousse, Indian food, McChickens/Popeyes Chicken sandwiches, black bean rice bowls, those are the big ones. Next ultrasound is the first week of January. We decided to not find out the sex of the baby- more motivation for labour and we are going to love whoever comes anyhow! Sending you all lots of warm and healthy vibes. Stay safe out there!

• Daisy.Eriksen likes this

Me: 36, Hub: 36

TTC 4 years

3rd IVF cycle, 3rd FET-  BFP,  due June 1 heart.gif

#27 TracyFlick

TracyFlick
  • Global 100+
  • 109 posts
  • Dx:Other

Posted 20 December 2020 - 04:57 PM

I guess I haven't been checking here enough! Hope everyone is doing well.

I'm 15 weeks 2 days now. Extremely itchy and my breasts hurt so much and I'm still crying quite a lot but I'm happy to be expanding, experiencing a lot of round ligament pain, looking forward to hopefully feeling some movement soon. Very nervous about a scan this week. For me the anxiety and "unreality" just hasn't gone away.

I got two pairs of maternity leggings from Motherhood which are fine/doing the job but not great. I don't usually buy cheap clothes, definitely more about high quality but less, so I didn't realize how... cheap, I guess, these would feel. I wish my husband owned more sweatpants! I need some really warm leggings for winter in Toronto next.

So glad to hear you're doing well.

January 2017 TTC

March 2017 BFP

April 2017 m/c

July 2017 BFP

August 2017 m/c

Stopped TTC to investigate issue

January 2018 Cycle monitoring; two misdiagnoses regarding fertility issues

August 2018 Septate found / uterine septum removal

November 2018 IVF #1: seven eggs, six mature, six fertilized with ICSI, four embryos, two PGS-tested normal

July 2019 IVF #2: 21 eggs; 17 mature, 13 fertilized with ICSI, seven embryos, five PGS-tested normal

Planning our first FET in fall 2020

#28 Liblikas

Liblikas
  • 21 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:NovaVita Tallinn

Posted 22 December 2020 - 06:46 AM

Hi everyone,

Was very nervous to join the convo here as I have had SCH w/ light spotting since 5w but went for a scan today (I am now 11w 5d) and all is well - SCH seems to be gone and baby is growing nicely.

I also learnt he/she will have a little cousin - DH's cousin is 5 days ahead of me :) 

Have had very strong nausea since week5 also and was REALLY bad last week w/ daily vomiting but it seems better since yesterday. Fingers crossed it will continue this way and wish you all a great Holiday season and healthy pregnancies! 

#29 Daisy.Eriksen

Daisy.Eriksen
  • Global 100+
  • 456 posts

Posted 01 January 2021 - 09:29 AM

Happy New Year! This is the year we will have our babies, if all goes well! smile.png

Welcome, Liblikas! I'm glad to hear your scan went well. I hope the nausea and vomiting are getting better, that sounds pretty awful.

Tracy and Misskika, hope you're doing well, settling into the second trimester.

BCMom, how are you feeling?

As for me, I'm 10 weeks today! It still feels so surreal. I have had a fair amount of food aversions and some nausea. I've only thrown up on a few days. I did try diclectin but it left me feeling hungover and miserable so I've chosen the nausea over that. It seems to be fairly manageable most of the time. I was still surprised by how much I dislike the feeling though. I thought having waited so long, I would enjoy every minute of discomfort, but turns out I hate feeling sick. I've also been very fatigued, I'm so happy I was off for a week and a bit and the lockdown meant we had to stay home. I've basically just been a lump on the couch. smile.png

My 9 week scan went well on Dec. 23. I went for NIPT testing yesterday, which maybe was unnecessary since I used eggs from a 23-year-old donor, but I like more info. I have my NT scan and first OB appt on Jan. 14. 

Today I took my final estrace and final PIO! Woohoo! I still have two weeks left to go on Fragmin, which is maybe my least favourite injection ever, and I'm staying on Crinone until I see my OB. It'll be nice not to have morning meds anymore.

I hope you have had a lovely holiday season and that things are going well! 

PS Do any of you use an at-home baby doppler? When were you able to hear the heart beat? I've purchased one but I am going to wait a little longer before trying it out.

• returnable likes this

TTC since 2013

Unsuccessful IVFs 2014-2016

Unsuccessful known egg donor cycle 2018

Donor Egg Bank Assured Refund plan 2019

Two unsuccessful DE transfers 2019

Unsuccessful DE transfer 2020

DE transfer Nov 2020 - BFP

More about my journey in my profile

#30 Morgy

Morgy
  • Global 100+
  • 158 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:Heartland

Posted 02 January 2021 - 10:41 AM

Hi everyone/ I hope its ok that I join in. Im actually due august 4 but there doesnt seem to be an august due date group and the boards are so quiet these days Im happy to find one that has some activity. I was last on here 5 years ago with my son and the boards were crazy then! Im currently 9 weeks 3 days with a singleton after an FET and feeling pretty good. Much better than last pregnancy. Some mild nausea but my worst symptom seems to be super slow digestion, constipation and bloating. Im hoping it resolves when Im done my meds on Tuesday. I have my first appt with a high risk ob Tuesday and my nt scan on the 22. Im so excited for everyone and happy to see a few familiar faces from myFET group.
Me: 39 Endometriosis dx Oct '14 through laparoscopy; adhesions and blocked tubes, uterine hyperplasia.
DH: 44 azoospermia = IVF with ICSI is our only option.TTC 6 years 
Feb 4, 2015: TESE with 6 straws frozen
May 2015: started stimming for first Ivf ending in a freeze all cycle due to high risk for OHSS.
Sept 2015: transferred 1 5 day blast with assisted hatching and got a BFP
May 2016: delivered our healthy baby boy.
October 2020: finally decided to try again and scheduled for FET in Nov

#31 Misskika007

Misskika007
  • Global 100+
  • 185 posts

Posted 04 January 2021 - 01:44 PM

Welcome Liblikas and Morgy! Congrats on your pregnancies. I hope all is progressing well for you both and symptoms aren't so bad.

Congrats, Daisy, on stopping some of your meds! Great news. Lots of good vibes to you as you head for your NT scan.

Tracy, hope you are doing well and fears are starting to ease. 

I just had my 19w anatomy scan this morning, we were not going to find out the sex of the baby but baby had other plans. Baby was sleeping all crunched up in a ball at first  so the tech made me get up and do some jumping jacks/poke the baby a bit. Eventually baby turned to full on display that he is a boy lol. So much for waiting! Won't get the official results of the scan until next appointment, but saw the heart beating and the little one looks pretty healthy! I'm also familiar with how techs behave during bad ultrasounds lol and she kept saying "congrats" over and over again so I assume there is nothing of concern.

Happy 2021 ladies! Time to count down these months!

TTC 4 years

#32 Liblikas

Liblikas
  • 21 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:NovaVita Tallinn

Posted 06 January 2021 - 04:46 AM

@Misskika007 - congrats on your little boy! 

I did the NIPT test in Dec and found out on Monday, it is also a boy :) For some reasons, I sensed it was a boy so I am happy my intuition was right! 

I also had some minor bleeding again overnight for 2 nights in a row Monday/Tuesday so my OBGyn recommended not to lower the dose of progesterone just yet. She thinks it might be a residue of the SCH or that the SCH was hiding behind baby on the last scan (Dec 22nd).  Having said that, no bleeding last night (yeah!) - seeing the midwife on the 11th so pray for me it stays that way. I do not think I should put my body under more anxiety while it is already doing so much these days! 

@Morgy - welcome! Feeling any better now that you are off meds? I have discovered that eating pears and a little magnesium does me good for constipation. 

@Daisy - are you feeling any better now? Perhaps stopping some meds helped with nausea? 

I have had bad nauseas all the time until week 12 - now I only have evening nausea (yeah!) and even vomited last night (I will be 14w tomorrow). I can totally relate to thinking I should enjoy even the hard stuff but... It is taking its toll on me as well (fatigue etc). Hopefully it will be over soon for us both and we will just enjoy our 2nd trimester, nausea-free :) 

#33 TracyFlick

TracyFlick
  • Global 100+
  • 109 posts
  • Dx:Other

Posted 07 January 2021 - 11:44 AM

So great to hear from everyone.

I'm 18 weeks and just found out it's a girl. I actually wasn't supposed to find out for another couple of weeks, until the anatomy scan, and had a similar ultrasound situation as you, Misskika! My husband doesn't want to know and I really do want to give him that surprise after what we've been through - and he's been amazing - so I didn't tell him that I knew, or why, since it wasn't really up to me. But anyway he will be thrilled in June!

I am feeling a "bubbling" feeling, but not specific bubbles or pops or taps, that I'm pretty sure are movements. I wish it was more obvious though. It's more just an increase in the awareness I have of the area being "alive" rather than specific movements or kicks.

Daisy, I have a Doppler I have been too freaked out to use! I'm planning to wait until I can feel definite movement. Also congratulations again and welcome! I definitely remember you from previous months/threads so it's great to see you here.

Morgy, I know - even between my IVF and my FET (about eight months I think?) the board activity slowed way down. I use Reddit but don't like it very much; it's impossible to keep track of anyone as there are so many people and no photos or signatures. I hate Facebook but I think that's where a lot of the action is these days. Of course it's okay that you joined in!!

January 2017 TTC

March 2017 BFP

April 2017 m/c

July 2017 BFP

August 2017 m/c

Stopped TTC to investigate issue

January 2018 Cycle monitoring; two misdiagnoses regarding fertility issues

August 2018 Septate found / uterine septum removal

November 2018 IVF #1: seven eggs, six mature, six fertilized with ICSI, four embryos, two PGS-tested normal

July 2019 IVF #2: 21 eggs; 17 mature, 13 fertilized with ICSI, seven embryos, five PGS-tested normal

Planning our first FET in fall 2020

#34 Misskika007

Misskika007
  • Global 100+
  • 185 posts

Posted 12 January 2021 - 05:35 PM

Liblikas, congrats on the little man! That's good that you will stay on the progesterone for a bit longer, better to be safe! How did your midwife appointment go?

Tracy, congrats on the little girl! That's so funny that she wanted you to know who she is as well lol. Guess they are letting us know they are now the boss! How great the pops are starting for you too, it certainly does make you realize there is a human in there! I'm now 20w and regularly feel the "kicks"- he feels a bit more like a little fish swimming and wiggling around now, and definitely noticing some patterns. He likes to move after I drink anything sugary or take a bath, and is definitely more active at night. He's recently taken up to wiggling around at 5am and waking me up. Guess it is something to get used to!

On my end, I was diagnosed with a short cervix after my anatomy scan came back. It's not super short, but something to monitor. I have to be on pelvic rest and go back on my friend progesterone until 34 weeks as it can prevent the cervix from further shortening. So much for my dream of being fit through pregnancy! But baby is super healthy so happy to take it easy. Hope you are all staying warm! 

TTC 4 years