#1 janny82

janny82
  • 1000+
  • 1491 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Edmonton/VFC

Posted 21 October 2020 - 02:23 PM

Hi everyone,
I see there havent been any really active groups on here lately but thought I would start one for June/July 2021 in case anyone wanted to join. I found my little group very helpful during my last pregnancy and would love to have a few people to chat the time away with again.
I have a long and complicated infertility history, as one can see in my profile. I have one DS born via PGS and FET back in 2017, then I had a blighted ovum of an untested embryo (my last one) last fall. I did a new round of IVF with PGT-A this summer and ended up with 2 euploid frosties. I transferred one of those frosties (a 6BB euploid blast) on Oct 15 and got a faint positive yesterday (5dp6dt). My beta isnt until Saturday and Im feeling a bit anxious about it all but hoping for a good outcome!!
  • Yearning likes this

#2 returnable

returnable
  • 1000+
  • 3280 posts
  • Interests:travelling,gardening,cooking
  • Dx:DOR
  • My Clinic:Trio, cycle monitoring at Lakeridge

Posted 25 October 2020 - 10:54 AM

I'm just jumping the thread here, but Janny so happy for you and fingers crossed for a good outcome.

• janny82 likes this

#3 janny82

janny82
  • 1000+
  • 1491 posts

Posted 25 October 2020 - 08:07 PM

I'm just jumping the thread here, but Janny so happy for you and fingers crossed for a good outcome.

Thanks so much! So far, so good

#4 Mrs T

Mrs T
  • 44 posts
  • Dx:PCOS

Posted 26 October 2020 - 09:19 PM

Hey!
Theres a couple of us on the September IVF form that are BFP! Think we should move on to this form :)

My due date is June 3rd. I also have had a long fertility journey. Had a beautiful girl In 2019 from my 2018 IVF. And this little bean is from the same batch.

Janny82- Congrats on your faint BFP!!! Got to love all the waiting! You think a person would get use to it but you never do.
  • janny82 and returnable like this
diQHm6.png

#5 janny82

janny82
  • 1000+
  • 1491 posts

Posted 26 October 2020 - 09:50 PM

@Mrs T- welcome, and congrats on your pregnancy! I assume you are far enough along that you would have had your first ultrasound already? How have you been feeling?
Our due dates would be one month apart, my EDD would be July 3. I’m still waiting on my results from my second beta that I had this morning. Hoping to get some good news! I find the whole process so nerve-wracking

#6 Mrs T

Mrs T
  • 44 posts

Posted 27 October 2020 - 09:25 PM

@janny82- yes my transfer was September 15 so we are exactly a month apart! I had my ultrasound on Oct 15 and the little bean had a good heart beat and measuring to size. My all day sickness started 7 weeks 1 day and has been pretty bad till today.

What dpt is your blood test?
diQHm6.png

#7 Misskika007

Misskika007
  • Global 100+
  • 176 posts

Posted 01 November 2020 - 01:39 PM

Yey! I'm so glad you started this, Janny and super big congrats on your pregnancy!!! Let us know how your beta went. I've also had a hell of a journey with TTC and this will be my first. Was in the September FET group with Ms T and am approaching 10 weeks pregnant with our golden embryo (I guess now golden fetus?) I've had two ultrasounds now with very strong heartbeats, last one the baby was measuring a day ahead with a heartbeat of 174. I was discharged from fertility clinic last week and stop the progesterone spackle on Tuesday! Now wait for midwife appointment Nov 18. I'm in morning/all day sickness hell at the moment, hope it begins to subside soon. 

Mrs T- I am so jealous your symptoms are subsiding!! And so happy your little one is growing strong :) :) will you be going to midwife or obgyn? 

Me: 36, Hub: 36

TTC 4 years

3rd IVF cycle, 3rd FET-  BFP,  due June 1 heart.gif

#8 TracyFlick

TracyFlick
  • Global 100+
  • 106 posts
  • Dx:Other

Posted 02 November 2020 - 03:46 PM

I'm eight weeks; my due date is June 11. Extremely hesitant to even post here, seems wildly presumptuous, but I have missed the community. How is everyone doing? I'm experiencing serious fatigue, all-day nausea, cravings and aversions. Focusing on work has been the biggest challenge, between the exhaustion and distractions.

January 2017 TTC

March 2017 BFP

April 2017 m/c

July 2017 BFP

August 2017 m/c

Stopped TTC to investigate issue

January 2018 Cycle monitoring; two misdiagnoses regarding fertility issues

August 2018 Septate found / uterine septum removal

November 2018 IVF #1: seven eggs, six mature, six fertilized with ICSI, four embryos, two PGS-tested normal

July 2019 IVF #2: 21 eggs; 17 mature, 13 fertilized with ICSI, seven embryos, five PGS-tested normal

Planning our first FET in fall 2020

#9 Mrs T

Mrs T
  • 44 posts

Posted 03 November 2020 - 12:54 PM

Well I had one day of feeling well and since then so sick! I good till 10am and then starts going down hill from then. I throw up at least once a day and feel like crap the rest and the exhaustion is cruel! I am 10 weeks on Thursday and told 12-14 weeks it will start getting better hahah!
Kind of glad to hear we are all in the same boat.

Next week we are going to get another ultrasound and I am doing the harmony test. Anyone else doing that? We did it last pregnancy.
diQHm6.png

#10 Misskika007

Misskika007
  • Global 100+
  • 176 posts

Posted 04 November 2020 - 07:36 PM

Hey Tracy, nice to see you here! Yeah I feel you- I have NOT been productive at all. Hoping this week will be better. How are you doing this week? Any improvements? 

Oh Mrs T I'm so sorry that you are feeling so crap. I'm not doing harmony unless the NT scan pulls something up. Had PGS NGS testing so they did check for some things but know it isn't a guarantee. Clinic recommended doing NT and if it comes up fine, that should be enough. 

Are you ladies still on IVF meds? I stopped progesterone + baby aspirin yesterday and my symptoms improved significantly! Nausea is there but nowhere near the level it was before and no vomiting. Still a bit tired but do feel like I have more energy. Hope this is going to last! I had a break during week 8 and then week 9 was hell.

TTC 4 years

#11 Jerbitts

Jerbitts
  • 26 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 04 November 2020 - 11:15 PM

I dearly hope for a very good outcome, good luck!

#12 TracyFlick

TracyFlick
  • Global 100+
  • 106 posts

Posted 15 November 2020 - 09:38 AM

Hey Tracy, nice to see you here! Yeah I feel you- I have NOT been productive at all. Hoping this week will be better. How are you doing this week? Any improvements? 

Are you ladies still on IVF meds? I stopped progesterone + baby aspirin yesterday and my symptoms improved significantly! Nausea is there but nowhere near the level it was before and no vomiting. Still a bit tired but do feel like I have more energy. Hope this is going to last! I had a break during week 8 and then week 9 was hell.

Started feeling less totally exhausted a few days ago (I'm now 10 weeks) which coincided with going to bed a LOT earlier.

I'm still on progesterone, I was told I could cut my dose in half (but still get a shot every day) and I declined. I have one more ultrasound at my clinic, and assuming all is well, I'll be tapered off estrogen and progesterone then.

How are you doing?

January 2017 TTC

March 2017 BFP

April 2017 m/c

July 2017 BFP

August 2017 m/c

November 2018 IVF #1: seven eggs, six mature, six fertilized with ICSI, four embryos, two PGS-tested normal

July 2019 IVF #2: 21 eggs; 17 mature, 13 fertilized with ICSI, seven embryos, five PGS-tested normal

#13 Misskika007

Misskika007
  • Global 100+
  • 176 posts

Posted 16 November 2020 - 04:11 PM

Started feeling less totally exhausted a few days ago (I'm now 10 weeks) which coincided with going to bed a LOT earlier.

I'm still on progesterone, I was told I could cut my dose in half (but still get a shot every day) and I declined. I have one more ultrasound at my clinic, and assuming all is well, I'll be tapered off estrogen and progesterone then.

How are you doing?

Good to hear that you are feeling a bit less exhausted. Hopefully there are no more rude symptom surprises for you. Will you be moving forward with a midwife or obgyn? Good luck on your final clinic ultrasound!

I'm 12 weeks tomorrow and feeling a lot better. Hunger is starting but still have a lot of food aversions. Bloat from the progesterone is GONE! Now just a slight bump emerging. I have been super tired though, but some of it is probably from this change over to winter. Have my first midwife appointment tomorrow. Still sort of in disbelief that I have made it this far after three chemicals and a miscarriage. Beginning to trust that this one is here to stay.

• Daisy.Eriksen likes this

TTC 4 years

#14 TracyFlick

TracyFlick
  • Global 100+
  • 106 posts

Posted 16 November 2020 - 08:31 PM

Definitely OB — I'm high risk (or, potentially high risk: I might have a bicornuate uterus, also my age might qualify me? I'll be 40 next year). Also just prefer the oversight of doctors. I definitely want to use a doula, though, in addition, but not sure how that works with Covid.

The bloat is real! I have been amazed at how bloated I am and my eating/food intake has been roughly the same. Sized out of all my pants already. Also feeling the winter tiredness.

Congratulations on reaching 12 weeks. Such a milestone. Good luck at your midwife appointment! Keep us (me?) posted.

January 2017 TTC

March 2017 BFP

April 2017 m/c

July 2017 BFP

August 2017 m/c

#15 Eudamonia84

Eudamonia84
  • Just Hatched
  • 11 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 18 November 2020 - 01:35 AM

Hey everyone... Just got my second blood test results yesterday. This will be our first after 5 years of trying. I'm so excited, and in shock and nervous.

My duedate is around July 24. Still doing intralipids and anticoagulants, on top of the ivf meds.

MissKika - congrats on the 12 weeks!

MrsT - hope you are feeling better this week.

Janny - thanks for starting this thread 😉

TracyFlick- glad to hear you're feeling less tired.

#16 Misskika007

Misskika007
  • Global 100+
  • 176 posts

Posted 20 November 2020 - 10:30 AM

Welcome Eudamonia! How amazing that you finally got your BFP! I also tried for four years and this is our first. Its so so amazing when it finally starts happening. Im still in shock at 12w4d lol. How are you feeling? When is your ultrasound scheduled for?

Tracy- a doula eh? Have you worked with one before? At the hospital I live near only one support to person is permitted and only permitted once you are in active labour. Hopefully this changes by June and doula + partners are permitted! I dont know even where to start with the pregnancy pants- have you found a favourite brand?

The day I hit 12 weeks my symptoms came back! Nausea again and really tried, some new headaches, but nowhere as bad as week 9. Guess its a bit of a back and forth until 2nd trimester. Had my first midwife appointment and it was pretty uneventful. Didnt really get any vibe from the midwife one way or another. Monday have NT scan scheduled so will get to see the little one again!

TTC 4 years

#17 TracyFlick

TracyFlick
  • Global 100+
  • 106 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:28 PM

No, haven't worked with one — third pregnancy, but first that's gotten this far. I don't know if an additional person will be allowed by June, but really I just want the additional support. I'm very sensitive, for one thing, but OBs don't come to your house after you give birth so if this pregnancy is successful and I deliver, I know I'll want more support around that.

I wanted leggings that would be warm, soft, and grow with me, so I got fleece-lined maternity leggings from Motherhood, which are not great quality but were cheap — not into paying real money for maternity clothes.

I've experienced the same, the nausea etc. coming back after going away! Today I was really nauseated, and had a long nap, even though I've been feeling much better generally.

Hope the scan went well today.

January 2017 TTC

March 2017 BFP

April 2017 m/c

July 2017 BFP

August 2017 m/c