75 replies to this topic

#51 Loolia

Loolia
  • Just Hatched
  • 8 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:Shady Fakih

Posted 26 October 2020 - 10:59 PM

@fingercrossed#2 I slept early yesterday; couldnt face life. Very disappointed; I already feel this cycle has failed. My beta is next Monday and yes definitely i will do HPT but waiting for tomorrow or after tomorrow because once negative I know I will cry my eyes out in bed for a day or two.
I know it is hard to remain positive because u dont know really, sometimes no symptoms gives a BFP; it is overwhelming
When is ur beta?

#52 FingersCrossed#2

FingersCrossed#2
  • 17 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 26 October 2020 - 11:20 PM

@loolia; yes, overwhelming for sure! I hope we both get our BFP. My beta is this Saturday.. I havent decided whether I will do a HPT earlier this time. Usually I do, it helps me cope better with seeing the -ve result on the LifeLabs website. But I usually need that day to cry too. Maybe I will test right before I go for my beta.

#53 Loolia

Loolia
  • Just Hatched
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 October 2020 - 11:26 PM

@fingerscrossed#2 I pray you get your positive result this Saturday

#54 Caroline2019

Caroline2019
  • 63 posts
  • Dx:PCOS

Posted 27 October 2020 - 11:21 AM

Hoping for positive results for both of you! 🤞🏻🤞🏻❤

Anxiously awaiting tomorrow morning... I have an ultrasound. I feel like its too early but they scheduled me in for this day. My clinic doesnt have any ultrasound appointments due to Covid.

#55 FingersCrossed#2

FingersCrossed#2
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 October 2020 - 03:06 PM

@caroline2019; good luck!!! Hope everything looks good and healthy!!

#56 Liblikas

Liblikas
  • 17 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:NovaVita Tallinn

Posted 28 October 2020 - 02:47 AM

@Caroline2019 - hoping the ultrasound goes well today! 

@Loolia and @FingersCrossed - no symptoms on my end either since yesterday. I think I was over analysing. :(

But let's remain positive. To your point @Loolia: some people get a BFP without any symptoms (and some lucky ones out there get pregnant naturally and do not feel anything for weeks on end).

It seems I will be the first having my official beta on Friday but I think I will do a hpt right before getting my blood taken to have an idea. Deciphering the results on my lab account last time was heart breaking (as BFN) + my brain was racing, trying to find a positive thing in a language I do not understand (I live in Estonia). 

Having a hypno session this afternoon, trying to trick my brain something is still growing in there. Even if by now, I don't think it will change anything to the outcome, it might at least make it easier.

Stay strong ladies!

#57 Caroline2019

Caroline2019
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 October 2020 - 10:33 AM

Yes, stay strong! Lets hope for 3 amazing updates Friday-Saturday!

Waiting game is very tough.

I am currently waiting for a phone call from my dr. The tech said she saw a gestational sac that is measuring in line with my transfer date. She didnt say much else but definitely no heartbeat yet as I assume she would have shown me. Im 5 wks 3 days.

#58 Caroline2019

Caroline2019
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 October 2020 - 10:50 AM

Just an update. She said I was early and questioned why I came in so early (in a nice way). They saw a yolk sac and the gestational sac is measuring at 5wk 5 days which is good. Ill go in for another one 6-7 weeks to make sure they see a development, a heartbeat etc.

Thinking of you all!

#59 Caroline2019

Caroline2019
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 October 2020 - 04:24 PM

And now I have cramping with bright red blood... this cant be good : (

#60 FingersCrossed#2

FingersCrossed#2
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 October 2020 - 06:57 PM

@caroline2019; oh no!! I hope its not as you would think. I had that during my first pregnancy and it ended up being a subchorionic hemorrhage and baby was fine- its a blood sac above where the embryo attaches and that can shed and make you cramp and have fresh blood. I hope its something like that.. and nothing worse!!! Praying for you!!!

@liblikas; thank you!! I will pray for you this Friday!! Good luck on your hypno session- have you found that helpful before?

#61 Caroline2019

Caroline2019
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 October 2020 - 07:05 PM

Thank you.... holding onto a tiny bit of hope that it would be that but I would think they would have seen in it in the us today and mentioned it? : (!
I just dont get it... 10:30 the us looks great, Dr is happy and 5:30, u see this. I saw tissue too.. so not looking great...

#62 Liblikas

Liblikas
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 October 2020 - 08:31 AM

@Caroline2019 - hoping this has stopped overnight and that your baby is ok. There are many women out there saying they have experienced some bleeding that mysteriously stopped... Fingers crossed for you as to your point: the sac is looking good and everything looked fine so far. 

@FingersCrossed: this is the second hypno session I do - the first one was last month after 1 failed full IVF cycle. This person is also a therapist and has helped me a lot keeping a positive perspective on the whole experience. I am full of hope for tomorrow - let's see :) 

She mentioned (rightly so) that regardless of the hope or doubts, the heartbreak if the result is a BFN is the same so I may as well go for it hopeful and confident to increase my overall chances. Let's see. :)

#63 Caroline2019

Caroline2019
  • 63 posts

Posted 29 October 2020 - 10:51 AM

Definitely go in hopeful! Looking forward to positive outcomes from October!

I go in tomorrow for a us, but it doesnt sound good. The bleeding is there a bit but not like yesterday. But seeing a bit of tissue yesterday must have been the baby. : (
Been crying most of the day... this is heartbreaking. I hope the internal ultrasound didnt affect it? But its so routine so Im sure it didnt... but I cant help but wonder due to the timing.

#64 Loolia

Loolia
  • Just Hatched
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 November 2020 - 07:09 AM

Hi ladies, @caroline2019 @liblikas @fingerscrossed#2
I cant explain my feelings. They said sorry it is negative, I said please check again this is definitely not my result. They said we are sorry we understand; but Only those who walk our path understand. 6 failed ICSI in a row. 6 periods of hopefulness, prayers, love, heartbreaks, and tears.
No one should go through this.
I feel I want to live on a remote island and stay away from all negativity

Congratulations to all those who made it. I hope it sticks and I pray you deliver healthy adorable babies.

#65 Liblikas

Liblikas
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 November 2020 - 09:12 AM

@Loolia - I am sorry for read you got a negative response. The only thing that comforts me when getting a negative response is to hear the following: it is hard, it is super hard and you are right: no human being should struggle that much for something so many achieve easily. It is not fair. It is heartbreaking. Time may help eventually but for now, I know a black cloud is following you everywhere. Take time to mourn it, be gentle to yourself and above all, do not blame yourself. Women are trained to do that while it is just an unfair game and there is nothing you could have done better to make it work. 

Be strong. Hugs.

#66 Caroline2019

Caroline2019
  • 63 posts

Posted 02 November 2020 - 12:26 PM

@loolia I am so sorry, I agree, no one should go through this. Its just not fair. : (

#67 Caroline2019

Caroline2019
  • 63 posts

Posted 02 November 2020 - 01:16 PM

@fingerscrossed#2 @liblikas - did you get results?

AFM - They saw the baby on Friday despite the bleed and everything was good, saw a heartbeat too. But I started bleeding again today.. not sure what is going on. I posted in the main group to see if anyone had this experience with hopefully a positive outcome..

#68 Liblikas

Liblikas
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 November 2020 - 03:00 AM

@Caroline2019 - very relieved to read the baby was still hanging there on Friday. He/she might just be making room to grow - fingers crossed it will stick around and yesterday's bleeding was nothing to worry about.

AFM, I got a BFP on Friday - beta results were good although I remain very cautious: I had a M/C on a natural pregnancy right before 6w back in April (when the stars alignments were all messed up in the sky according to my astrologer - same planet alignments scheduled for Nov 12th) - so fingers crossed, it will stick around. 

#69 Caroline2019

Caroline2019
  • 63 posts

Posted 03 November 2020 - 11:00 AM

@Caroline2019 - very relieved to read the baby was still hanging there on Friday. He/she might just be making room to grow - fingers crossed it will stick around and yesterday's bleeding was nothing to worry about.

AFM, I got a BFP on Friday - beta results were good although I remain very cautious: I had a M/C on a natural pregnancy right before 6w back in April (when the stars alignments were all messed up in the sky according to my astrologer - same planet alignments scheduled for Nov 12th) - so fingers crossed, it will stick around. 

Congratulations! Another box checked. Hopefully everything will work out and you will continue along the path to a healthy baby!

#70 FingersCrossed#2

FingersCrossed#2
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 November 2020 - 12:07 AM

@loolia; Im so sorry :( infertility sucks and is so so hard.. sending hugs!

@caroline2019; Im so relieved to hear that the ultrasound went ok for you!!! Praying that there will be no more bleeding and a strong heartbeat here on out!!! Sending positive vibes your way!

@liblikas; congrats!! Fingers crossed for a sticky one too!!

AFM, I did get my betas this past weekend and they doubled which was a huge relief.. feeling lots of anxiety still daily and trying to remain positive! Ultrasound booked for nov 27!! Hoping for good news!

#71 Liblikas

Liblikas
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 November 2020 - 03:29 AM

@FingersCrossed - congratulations as well! Very exciting to read we are on the same boat.

Ultrasound for me on Nov 18th.

Fingers crossed for everyone! 

#72 Caroline2019

Caroline2019
  • 63 posts

Posted 04 November 2020 - 11:52 AM

@loolia; Im so sorry :( infertility sucks and is so so hard.. sending hugs!

@caroline2019; Im so relieved to hear that the ultrasound went ok for you!!! Praying that there will be no more bleeding and a strong heartbeat here on out!!! Sending positive vibes your way!

@liblikas; congrats!! Fingers crossed for a sticky one too!!

AFM, I did get my betas this past weekend and they doubled which was a huge relief.. feeling lots of anxiety still daily and trying to remain positive! Ultrasound booked for nov 27!! Hoping for good news!

Yay! Congratulations! Just keeping holding onto the hope that all will be ok.

Exciting that ultrasounds are booked for both of you. Something has gotta give between the 3 of us! Hoping for a good outcome.

AFM- my bleeding last the one day. Nothing since. Ultrasound booked November 9th. Ill be 7 weeks then.

#73 Jerbitts

Jerbitts
  • 26 posts

Posted 04 November 2020 - 11:17 PM

Hi tsm - congrats on starting  a new cycle! really hoping that it'll be the one for you, and you wouldn't have to worry about answering the question anymore heart.gif

I switched clinics after my first IVF. It just didn't feel the same when I went there for my second FET. Half of the stuff were done, I had to wait for over an hour every single time I went for an appointment (I was on time), I didn't feel like the care was any longer personal or comfortable. That transfer never took, and I was almost relieved at the end, as the whole experience just felt "wrong". I never really got any explanation why (it was a PGS-tested embryo, same grading as my first that did result in pregnancy), just "statistically, it happens" response.

The new clinic is amazing. The whole IVF experience was so much better (even though it happened in the middle of the whole COVID situation). I'm 37, and they still recommended to only transfer one at a time (especially if doing PGS testing), because realistically the odds of ending up with at least one baby is higher from 2 single transfers than with one double transfer.

This is absolutely a great Idea for me, that I can so much relate. Thank you!

• FuzzyDust likes this

#74 Caroline2019

Caroline2019
  • 63 posts

Posted 06 November 2020 - 02:17 PM

Just posted an update in my bleeding post but wanted to share here... I had an ultrasound today and they found a subchorionic hemorrhage. Good news the baby is still growing and measuring well. Just need to keep watching it. It is large (3.5 x 4 cm) but she wasnt too concerned as long as things continue to look good for the baby and hopefully my body reabsorbs it.

#75 Liblikas

Liblikas
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 November 2020 - 09:05 AM

@Caroline2019 - glad to hear the baby is fine and healthy so far - fingers crossed for you it will all work out and the haemorrhage will sort itself out naturally.

Just curious: in which other forum are you posting? Just so I know where else I can look.

AFM - I have experienced slight spotting and pain in the pelvic region on Thursday - it all subsided some time yesterday afternoon (Friday) and again light spotting today :( Not sure what to think as I am only 5w 2d. I must admit being so worried I will M/C again. Thank God my therapist has given me some meditations (by a lady called Jackie Brown - she has a series of meditations on YouTube to listen to pre, post ovum pick up as well as post transfer, for those interested) and breathing videos to follow and I try to keep myself busy this weekend. Hopefully this will just pass. 

If anyone had experience slight bleeding before early on and had a healthy pregnancy, now would be a good time to tell me about it :) DH (bless him) does not know what to say when I start worrying (essentially when I come out of the bathroom and realized there is still something going on).

Thanks for all your support everyone and I hope everything is going smoothly.