Anyone with Olive in Vancouver recently? - IVF Ages 35+ - IVF.ca Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Anyone with Olive in Vancouver recently?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Alicia11

Alicia11
  • Just Hatched
  • 1 posts
  • Dx:Endometriosis
  • My Clinic:Olive

Posted 18 August 2020 - 12:15 PM

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and start a journey like others. It's lonely, frastrated, and unknownly scary. Looking for buddies in Vancouver so we can exchange information and support each other. My first appointment with Olive was good, that's why I chose this clinic. But the second and third appointment makes me feel like that they are doing this as a factory, the doctor treated me like a job that needs to be done, not a real human. Wondering other woman's choice in Vancouver? Is pcrm better?

#2 MeiAmor

MeiAmor
  • Just Hatched
  • 4 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Olive

Posted 26 August 2020 - 02:20 PM

I just had my first phone appointment with Dr.Tallon! They are efficient and caring. The clinic was recommended by my family doctor and my OB as well. I believe they will do a good job my dear:) glad to see someone who is on the journey with my!! Thank you

#3 Futuremama1980

Futuremama1980
  • 2 posts
  • Dx:Tubal
  • My Clinic:Olive Fertility

Posted 03 September 2020 - 12:08 AM

Had my first baby after 1 round of ivf, one failed ICSI/euploid FET, an ERA test and the finally a successful FET (euploid embryo) at Olive.

2 years later, Im in 2ww after another round of ivf and single euploid embryo FET at age 40 at Olive. 3 euploid embryos retrieved.

Great experience but Im a pretty low maintenance patient. You rarely see the same doctor but everyone I have seen has been great.
Age 36. DH: 38 Dx: one blocked tube (I think ovary on that side is dominant). TTC: 1.5 years
IVF#1: antagonist protocol -Menopur, Puregon, Orgalutron, 12 days of Stim, Trigger = decapeptyl, high estradiol but no OHSS
15 follicles > 12 mature eggs > 9 fertilized > 7 3-day > 7 5 day > 5 6 day sent for CCS, and frozen
CCS: 2 euploid, 1 aneuploid, 2 partial or segmental mosaics (one has an extra fragment of X, the other 14)
FET or another round of IVF??
Prognosis for segmental mosaics embryos??? Study shoes the have the same rate of live birth as euploid or normal embryos!!!

#4 Jerbitts

Jerbitts
  • 12 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 21 September 2020 - 09:57 PM

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and start a journey like others. It's lonely, frastrated, and unknownly scary. Looking for buddies in Vancouver so we can exchange information and support each other. My first appointment with Olive was good, that's why I chose this clinic. But the second and third appointment makes me feel like that they are doing this as a factory, the doctor treated me like a job that needs to be done, not a real human. Wondering other woman's choice in Vancouver? Is pcrm better?

Disheartening, I hope you get the right physician who values the job well.