Hi, just wondering if others have undergone Neupogen during their FET cycle after a failed PGS normal FET?
My RE has suggested some tests that my DH and I have to undergo (chromosomal and clotting) but then also mentioned that I would more than likely need to take Neupogen for my next FET.
I have DOR. 1 poor retrieval resulting in no good eggs, and 1 retrieval with only 2 good eggs - both PGS normal and great quality. First FET failed at just over 5 weeks with a positive beta that was doubling and now the last frosty is awaiting transfer in August/September. RE wants to complete tests to determine why the first failed before transferring another.
Would appreciate anyone's experience with Neupogen for their protocol. Thanks.