Greece ivf

27 replies to this topic

#26 Canadiancandice

Canadiancandice
  • 33 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Pcrm

Posted 16 September 2020 - 02:09 AM

Omg! I have written you 3 times and it keeps deleting! Email me at [email protected] I am happy to recommend embryolabs Greece. I don't think I could have found better care. https://en.embryolab.eu/

#27 Maybe

Maybe
  • 30 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 16 September 2020 - 06:38 AM

I just emailed :)

#28 Canadiancandice

Canadiancandice
  • 33 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Pcrm

Posted 19 September 2020 - 11:36 PM

Hi Everyone, 

I got bad news that when they did my DNC after my missed Miscarriage, they scrapped away so much that I cannot carry a baby, it I every did it would not be a viable pregnancy and if it did stay, I would probably not live. So yeah, my doctors in Canada suck.  

Anyways, the EmbryoLabs in Thessaloniki, Greece were amazing.  I cannot recommend them enough.  There is nothing I can say that they can improve on, and for me that says a lot!  From the point where I reached out, I was in contact with Kyriaki.  She ended up being my "Care Coordinator" and was with me through everything until the last day when I just said goodbye.  I hope to see her again.  She cares so much, and she is there for you.  She would respond to my questions within hours, typically less!  She would meet me when I would arrive at the clinic and sit with me.  She would over explain everything so that there was time for me to think and remember questions I might have and also know what she is saying.  I hope to keep her in my life.  

My Doctor, Michalis Kyriakidis, cared so much.  He never rushed me.  He was actually interested in helping my husband and I.  He is extremely intelligent and on top of all the new trials in reproductive medicine.  We would ask him a question about some new trial and he would be able to discuss it in depth.  I asked my doctor in Canada about DHEA, and she had no clue what I was talking about!  Asked me what DHEA was!  He took the time to know my case, so when I was sitting with him, he was able to remember the differences in my case from others.  He was extremely punctual, and the couple of times he ran late, it was by minutes.  I was often in his office early!  That NEVER happens in Canada.  

I also had midwives.  I worked with 2.  They were there to explain the medications to me.  they also answered all my emails quickly.  They were just as amazing as Kyriaki and Dr Kyriakidis.  I had such an amazing experience here.  

At the end of all this, I am not pregnant.  If it were not for them taking the extra time and care, I would not know why and I probably would be going back to Canada and continuing to try.  Now I know how dangerous this is.  My Doctors in Canada should have seen this problem, they were in my uterus enough times!  They were still pushing for me to do IVF at $20,000+ / try.  Guess I was just money to them, who cares about my life!  I will go to Ukraine or Georgia for Surrogacy now.  I am trying to do some research, but more just enjoying a few days off, and a couple glasses of Red wine:).  

I am off to Ukraine or Georgia to find a surrogate.  I will do this in a couple of months once I have been able to do some research and absorb this new reality of never carrying my own baby.  Good news is that I still have good quality eggs and my husbands sperm is good.  I am trying to focus on that!

If you go to https://embryolab.eu say Hi to them for me.  I wish you all the best!