• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 daniella_2020

daniella_2020
  • 8 posts
  • Dx:Endometriosis

Posted 15 June 2020 - 05:19 PM

Hello,

I am following this forum for a while and learned a lot of things from you ladies, but I did not write any posts before. This is my first post.

We have started our second IVF cycle this week and I am very excited about this. Our first cycle was BFN and I did the stupid mistake to tell way too many people about it, and then I needed to tell everybody about the bad news. This time I did not tell anybody, not even my mother. But I thought maybe I can share my experiences in this forum. Because of the pandemic it is not an ideal time for an IVF, and there are too many things to be stressed about. I wanted to see if there are any others who are doing an IVF this month, so we can share our experiences.

Good luck to everybody

Daniella

#2 Misskika007

Misskika007
  • Global 100+
  • 162 posts
  • Dx:DOR

Posted 17 June 2020 - 02:15 PM

Hey Daniella! 

Come join us on the May/June 2020 IVF discussion thread, there are a few of us going through the same thing! You can find us in the IVF/FET/IUI Cycle Buddies forum. I'll try to paste the link but not sure it will work:

https://ivf.ca/forum...yjune-2020-ivf/

Me: 36, Hub: 36

TTC 4 years

Beginning 3rd IVF cycle- hopefully 3rd time's a charm! heart.gif

#3 daniella_2020

daniella_2020
  • 8 posts
  • Dx:Endometriosis

Posted 17 June 2020 - 06:52 PM

Hey Daniella! 

Come join us on the May/June 2020 IVF discussion thread, there are a few of us going through the same thing! You can find us in the IVF/FET/IUI Cycle Buddies forum. I'll try to paste the link but not sure it will work:

https://ivf.ca/forum...yjune-2020-ivf/

Thank you

#4 islandecho

islandecho
  • 41 posts
  • Dx:Tubal
  • My Clinic:VFC

Posted 25 June 2020 - 09:36 AM

Hello,

I am following this forum for a while and learned a lot of things from you ladies, but I did not write any posts before. This is my first post.

We have started our second IVF cycle this week and I am very excited about this. Our first cycle was BFN and I did the stupid mistake to tell way too many people about it, and then I needed to tell everybody about the bad news. This time I did not tell anybody, not even my mother. But I thought maybe I can share my experiences in this forum. Because of the pandemic it is not an ideal time for an IVF, and there are too many things to be stressed about. I wanted to see if there are any others who are doing an IVF this month, so we can share our experiences.

Good luck to everybody

Daniella

Hi there, I'm in the same boat, but this is my first IVF.  NO ONE knows we're doing it other than my father-in-law and my coworkers who I feel most comfortable telling.  MY family and our friends don't know.  It took my husband and I a long time to decide to do this, and we already discussed pro's and cons and I just don't want to hear any negative responses or have people know and then we fail.  That's also why I come on here, I have ONE friend who knows because she has been through this. To be honest, it makes me feel better this way anyways.  This is our story, and no one needs to be involved but us.  

Last night was my day 9 of stims, cycle day 11.  I have 17 follicles growing, but one lead that's quite a bit bigger than the others which are all around the same size.  My estrogen is high and things are looking good.  We're doing a frozen transfer if we get any embryos as we're having them pgs tested. I go back tomorrow for another scan and praying that by monday/tues we'll be retrieving.  I'm also on the other thread the girls above mentioned : )