Slow response to stims

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 N1111

N1111
  • 84 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 11 June 2020 - 10:46 PM

I went For my First ultrasound IVF. My AFC count was only five with three on one side two on the other. Today I went in for my second ultrasound and they counted five on one side with one being very small and then on the right side they were only two. The left side was responding really well and growing and the right side was not growing. Im really worried. Has anyone had this happen to them where one side response better than the other. I know its still early and I go back on Sunday for more monitoring.

#2 Cotton

Cotton
  • Global 100+
  • 361 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor

Posted 12 June 2020 - 09:49 AM

More of my eggs came from my right ovary than the left. The ultrasound tech said that happens as you get older. I don't know that there's anything you can do about it other than trying another month. What is your normal AFC?

#3 N1111

N1111
  • 84 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 12 June 2020 - 01:02 PM

Well my last cycle it was my right ovary that was responding and I had a lot more follicles the cycle with my left. By AFC count was the same I guess last cycle which was five and same with the cycle which was five. But I think sometimes it depends on the ultrasound tech and if they miss a few because the other day I went in and she found two more which were most likely there when I went for my first count