188 replies to this topic

#151 Mamasita204

Mamasita204
  • 1000+
  • 1155 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Heartland fertility clinic/VFC

Posted 01 August 2020 - 10:47 AM

@mamasita! Same here! But I was chatting with the lab tech and he said that the doctor can call the lab for results more quickly! Perhaps give that a try? I realllllly dont want to wait until Tuesday!!!

My lab tech said it usually takes 3-4 days to get out of province results, but bc of long weekend it could be 5-7 days!! 😬 I can't wait that long! I'm probably going to have to POAS this weekend....or on Tuesday!

#152 tabkay

tabkay
  • 95 posts
  • My Clinic:aurora

Posted 01 August 2020 - 11:33 AM

Hey guys
So I tested again with first morning urine and its definitely negative.
Did some google search, and the cheapies I have do give false positives and evap lines so it has bad rep.
Anyways, gooooood luck to my fellow cycle buddies. 💗💗

#153 Mamasita204

Mamasita204
  • 1000+
  • 1155 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 04:50 PM

Hey guys
So I tested again with first morning urine and its definitely negative.
Did some google search, and the cheapies I have do give false positives and evap lines so it has bad rep.
Anyways, gooooood luck to my fellow cycle buddies. 💗💗

I'M so sorry that those cheapies gave u a false positive. Sending virtual hugs your way 🤗

#154 Mamasita204

Mamasita204
  • 1000+
  • 1155 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 04:53 PM

JULY FET BUDDIES - FET - BETA

Apfel74- June 29 ✔- needs love ♥
Talise11- June 30 ✔- ??
melissa87 - canceled- needs love ❤
Hopeful Yogi Mama-July 15 ✔ :th_abfp:
Mohawkprincess123- July 16 ✔- ??
Mamasita204- July 23 ✔ - PUPO! Beta Aug 1/4
tabkay July 23 ✔ - needs love ❤
Wishingandhoping8888- July 23 ✔ PUPO! Beta Aug 1
Firsttimeivfer- July 31 ✔ PUPO!
wannabeamama - Aug 7

#155 Mamasita204

Mamasita204
  • 1000+
  • 1155 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 04:56 PM

Hi ladies I havent been on for awhile but just wanted to chime in, I currently tested positive after my 2ww yesterday. Ive had 4 MC, 2 were PGT normal. Im still skeptic as my last MC was lost around 7wks,..
This time I did have a high beta at 898, I also tested at 5dpt and got a positive on a FRER, lots of cramps thinking AF was coming. Next appt is on aug4 hoping the HCG went up.
Wishing the best for all of u!

Hoping that this one sticks! That's a great high beta number to start with. Let us know how the next beta goes

#156 Islandgirl138

Islandgirl138
  • 8 posts
  • Dx:PCOS
  • My Clinic:Markham

Posted 02 August 2020 - 01:12 PM

Hoping that this one sticks! That's a great high beta number to start with. Let us know how the next beta goes[/quote]

Thank you mammasita, I hope you get a high beta aswell!
Its so hard to not think about your next beta date. Tuesday cant come quick enough for the both of us Im sure!

#157 Mamasita204

Mamasita204
  • 1000+
  • 1155 posts

Posted 03 August 2020 - 04:41 PM

Hey everyone! No beta results yet, so I'm going to POAS tomorrow morning. One more day until I'll know....

Wishingandhoping8888- did you get your results yet?

#158 Mamasita204

Mamasita204
  • 1000+
  • 1155 posts

Posted 04 August 2020 - 11:37 AM

So I POAS this morning and it was positive! I didn't have many symptoms, so I was worried. I'm excited, but trying to remain composed because I still haven't gotten my Beta results yet. Hoping I get a good number.

#159 Islandgirl138

Islandgirl138
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 August 2020 - 12:59 PM

Great news mammasita! Hoping you get your results soon!

Today I got my beta, it went up to 4879, highest Ive ever been! Next up is ultrasound at 6wks

Good luck to all and big hugs to the others. Its been a long road for me and many others Im sure, IVF round 3 was a charm

#160 Mohawkprincess123

Mohawkprincess123
  • 7 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:OVO

Posted 04 August 2020 - 02:47 PM

Hello Ladies,

Well I'm pregnant!! But what a ride it was! When I got my initial beta done is 120, a good start. My second beta only rose to 160, and I felt so sad. My third beta rose 287, still not double and I resigned myself to to the fact that I might lose the pregnancy. My fourth beta measured 587, and I go for my 5th beta tomorrow. I am hopeful because it doubled and I am currently 5 weeks 3 days pregnant. Fingers crossed it doubles!

#161 tabkay

tabkay
  • 95 posts
  • My Clinic:aurora

Posted 04 August 2020 - 03:47 PM

Hey guys
I am really sooo happy for the BFP's you guys got. Good luck throughout the pregnancy and after!!
As for me, my Beta was negative, so I will do another FET#4, in September.

#162 Mamasita204

Mamasita204
  • 1000+
  • 1155 posts

Posted 04 August 2020 - 04:00 PM

Great news mammasita! Hoping you get your results soon!

Today I got my beta, it went up to 4879, highest Ive ever been! Next up is ultrasound at 6wks

Good luck to all and big hugs to the others. Its been a long road for me and many others Im sure, IVF round 3 was a charm

That's a great number! I wish for the best at your ultrasound at 6 weeks! I'm sure you'll be able to hear baby's hearbeat!

#163 Mamasita204

Mamasita204
  • 1000+
  • 1155 posts

Posted 04 August 2020 - 04:01 PM

Hey guys
I am really sooo happy for the BFP's you guys got. Good luck throughout the pregnancy and after!!
As for me, my Beta was negative, so I will do another FET#4, in September.

I'm so sorry tabkay. I really hope September is your month! Sending hugs your way

#164 Mamasita204

Mamasita204
  • 1000+
  • 1155 posts

Posted 04 August 2020 - 04:03 PM

AFM- got my beta results for the 9dp5dt and it was lower than they want. I had a 42 and they wanted at least 50. I went for 2nd beta today, so hoping that the number doubles 🤞🙏

#165 Wishingandhoping8888

Wishingandhoping8888
  • 66 posts
  • Dx:Endometriosis
  • My Clinic:VFC

Posted 04 August 2020 - 09:25 PM

Hello! Got my results from my first and second beta. So far so good - pregnant! Still anxious as now we are waiting for ultrasound in a couple of weeks. Sticky thoughts and positive love to all the lovely ladies in this forum xo

IVF #1 - Estrogen priming antagonist protocol. Poor responder. 6 eggs retrieved, 2 mature. 2 fertilized with ICSI. Transferred on Day 2 (one 4 cell and another 2 cell) - BFN

31 Years Old, deemed a poor responder with DOR due to severe endo (chocolate cyst on right ovary).

Am currently trying to figure out what worked for others in similar situations as me ?  th_agrr.gif

IVF #2,3, and 4 - Completed Embryo Banking with VFC (Dr Hudson). Amazing Experience. Retrieved in total 9 embryos of high quality and day 5+. yahoo.gif

FET #1 (with VFC) - June 2017. Successful, BFP, and DD born in March 2018 babygirl.gif

FET #2 (with VFC) - tentatively scheduled for December 2019

#166 Mamasita204

Mamasita204
  • 1000+
  • 1155 posts

Posted 04 August 2020 - 09:55 PM

Hello Ladies,

Well I'm pregnant!! But what a ride it was! When I got my initial beta done is 120, a good start. My second beta only rose to 160, and I felt so sad. My third beta rose 287, still not double and I resigned myself to to the fact that I might lose the pregnancy. My fourth beta measured 587, and I go for my 5th beta tomorrow. I am hopeful because it doubled and I am currently 5 weeks 3 days pregnant. Fingers crossed it doubles!

I'm glad it's finally doubling...it gives me some hope since I had such a low number to begin with.

#167 Mamasita204

Mamasita204
  • 1000+
  • 1155 posts

Posted 04 August 2020 - 09:58 PM

JULY FET BUDDIES - FET - BETA

Apfel74- June 29 ✔- needs love ♥
Talise11- June 30 ✔- ??
melissa87 - canceled- needs love ❤
Hopeful Yogi Mama-July 15 ✔ :th_abfp:
Mohawkprincess123- July 16 ✔ :th_abfp:
Mamasita204- July 23 ✔ :th_abfp:
tabkay July 23 ✔ - needs love ❤
Wishingandhoping8888- July 23 ✔ :th_abfp:
Firsttimeivfer- July 31 ✔ PUPO!
wannabeamama - Aug 7 ✔ PUPO!

Islandgirl138- :th_abfp:

#168 Islandgirl138

Islandgirl138
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 August 2020 - 10:53 AM

Good luck In sept tabkay, 🤞🏽.
Congrats mamasita, yogimama , mohawkprincess, and wishing and hoping! Good stuff!
I called and got appt aug 20, been resting and napping most of the time bc of fatigue. Al the best my loveleees

#169 Mamasita204

Mamasita204
  • 1000+
  • 1155 posts

Posted 07 August 2020 - 12:31 PM

Hello everyone

I got the results from my 2nd beta and it's 171, so it doubled! I took a 3rd beta test yesterday so hoping it keeps rising and if so then going for an ultrasound in Mid August.

Wannabeamama- good luck with your transfer today!

#170 Mohawkprincess123

Mohawkprincess123
  • 7 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:OVO

Posted 07 August 2020 - 01:53 PM

So my 5th beta test result was 2037, it go for my 6 week ultrasound next week!!

Glad to know Mamasita it doubled! Congrats Yogimama! Hoping to hear all your results and baby dust to all

#171 Hopeful Yogi Mama

Hopeful Yogi Mama
  • 35 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 07 August 2020 - 03:10 PM

@tabkay - sorry to hear! Wishing you all the best next month! 

@mohawkprincess, @mamasita, @wishingandhoping & @islandgirl CONGRATS!

I just got back from my 6 week ultrasound today; everything looks great, and we saw the heartbeat! It definitely feels amazing to get that reassurance in seeing both the baby & heartbeat. Next Ultrasound is Aug 16 (7.5 weeks). 

@mohawkprincess - so exciting that yours is next week! Can't wait to hear how it goes :)

@wannabeamama - sending you sticky baby vibes!! Hope you're feeling good, and resting up! 

#172 wannabeamama

wannabeamama
  • Global 100+
  • 209 posts
  • My Clinic:AART

Posted 09 August 2020 - 02:32 PM

I am PUPO! The transfer went well, hopefully I can find a way to keep busy during the two-week wait!!

My blood test is on a Friday(Aug 21) so I will most likely POAS since I might not get my results until after the weekend. 

I am glad to hear things are going well for some of you!

Me: 37 DH: 36

TTC since 2014

IVF #1: November 2016

ER: Retrieved 5 eggs, 5 fertilized, ended up with 4 five day blasts

Fresh ET Nov 2016: BFN

FET w/ ICSI #1         Feb 2017: BFP,  M/C Apr (Lost at 7 weeks, found out at 14, had D&C)

FET  w/ ICSI #2       June 2017: BFP,  M/C Sept (Lost at 9 weeks, found out at almost 13 weeks, had D&C)

FET w/ ICSI #3        April 2018: BFN

IVF # 2: January 2020

ER: Retrieved 15 eggs, 10 fertilized, ended up with 7 five day blasts

Fresh ET Jan 2020: BFN

FET w/ICSI #1          Aug 2020: BFN

5 frosties left, likely not cycling again until next spring.

#173 TTC_2020

TTC_2020
  • Just Hatched
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 August 2020 - 12:11 PM

Hi!

I feel like I need to talk to someone and get information.

This is my 2nd IVF cycle (1st one failed). Had the ET on 31st July and scheduled for my blood test on 12 th August.

Today is 10th day after the ET and I have started spotting and have period like cramps.
I called my nurse and they say it is not unusual and I should continue to take my progesterone.
This is kinda similar to what happened during my first IVF cycle that failed.

Does anyone else here have had spotting at day 10 and still had a successful cycle?

Appreciate your responses.
  • Hopeful Yogi Mama likes this

#174 Hopeful Yogi Mama

Hopeful Yogi Mama
  • 35 posts

Posted 10 August 2020 - 02:36 PM

Hi!

This is my 2nd IVF cycle (1st one failed). Had the ET on 31st July and scheduled for my blood test on 12 th August.

Today is 10th day after the ET and I have started spotting and have period like cramps.
I called my nurse and they say it is not unusual and I should continue to take my progesterone.

Does anyone else here have had spotting at day 10 and still had a successful cycle?

Hi! I had spotting in the 2ww as well (and freaked out!). Turned out to be implantation bleeding. Im currently 6.5 weeks pregnant, and still experience spotting on & off. My doctor assured me this is normal, and could be caused by the progesterone suppositories. Ive been told not to worry unless its red & heavy. Hope that helps :)

#175 Mamasita204

Mamasita204
  • 1000+
  • 1155 posts

Posted 10 August 2020 - 05:34 PM

Hi!

I also had spotting during my 2ww close to day 10 with my previous pregnancy that resulted in my healthy daughter. Wish u the best ❤