3 replies to this topic

#1 sophie1414

sophie1414
  • Just Hatched
  • 1 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:CREATE

Posted 03 June 2020 - 10:19 PM

I am a single mom by choice to an almost 3 year old.  I have a successful professional govt career and also own a private business.  I'd love to be considered for an embryo donation to have another baby to love with all my heart and for my first born to have a sibling for life.  We live in Ottawa but have plenty of roots in Toronto (grandparents, cousins etc.) I am a patient at Create in Toronto.  If you would like to get to know us further, please email me at [email protected]

#2 Leah5

Leah5
  • 5 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 06 June 2020 - 08:31 PM

Are you on the embryo donation wait list at Create?

#3 cj123

cj123
  • Global 100+
  • 320 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:Aurora

Posted 07 June 2020 - 12:05 PM

Hey Sophie1414, have you joined the many facebook groups that are for embryo donation?  They have places to privately match with people who want to donate which is wonderful as going through clinics is easily 4-5x as expensive as doing it privately.  If you want to PM me that's cool I can give you a bunch of info on embryo donation here in Canada.  I have received 3 embryos from a private donor.  Was a very straight forward and affordable process.  

• aby likes this

Me - 31  Hubby - 31

Trying to conceive since 2012

2013- Husband diagnosed with Congenital Absence of Vas Deferens caused by being a carrier for Cystic Fibrosis

2013 - decided to adopt before pursuing fertility treatments

November 2015 - Our beautiful baby boy is born!  We got to be there for the birth!  He's ours!

May 2016 - Adoption Finalized!!!

After a cancelled IVF cycle and an IVF cycle that completely failed for unknown reasons (22 eggs, 10 fertilized, zero on day five), we have moved onto donor embryos! 

August 2017 - We received three beautiful embryos from an amazing donor family!  

FET #1- One beautiful hatching 5 day blast transferred Oct 11/17 - BFP!!! beta #1- 92 (9dp5dt) beta #2- 297 (13dp5dt)

beta #3- 700 (16dp5dt) beta #4- 3500 (20dp5dt)  

Ultrasound Nov 7 (6w4d) - One little bean, heartbeat of 125 bpm!  Due June 29, 2018

June 19, 2018 It's a Boy!! 7 lbs 2 oz of perfection!

FET #2 - One day 6 Blast transferred Feb 26/2020 - BFN 

One final chance with one final embryo hopefully soon!  Go away Covid-19!

#4 aby

aby
  • 9 posts
  • Dx:N/A
  • My Clinic:MUHC

Posted 24 June 2020 - 02:59 PM

Hey CJ123,

I'm a single lady 45 years residing in Montreal and looking forward to be a single monther by choice. I'm in 5 Facebook groups but noone has matched me for frozen egg donation.I'd be glad to receive any useful information that could assist in making this dream come true. Could you please PM me or mail me at [email protected]
Thank you so much

Hey Sophie1414, have you joined the many facebook groups that are for embryo donation?  They have places to privately match with people who want to donate which is wonderful as going through clinics is easily 4-5x as expensive as doing it privately.  If you want to PM me that's cool I can give you a bunch of info on embryo donation here in Canada.  I have received 3 embryos from a private donor.  Was a very straight forward and affordable process.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: embryo donation