2 time surrogate

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SurroMom&Mom6

SurroMom&Mom6
  • 5 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 19 May 2020 - 08:43 AM

Im a 2 time surrogate who has successfully delivered 2 healthy surrogate babies and 3 biological children. I live in Ontario, Canada. I am with an agency but decided to look on my own as well as I dont want to miss out on my next couple or person looking to be parents. I have carried for a traditional couple ( husband and wife) and my last journey was for a same sex couple. No I will not just carry for anybody. The couple or person I am looking for to help I am looking for a life long relationship with this family. I am looking to build a trustful and living relationship that will continue after the birth. I will not be doing any rush transfers or legals. Im looking for my next family to help the beginning of the new year when Covid 19 is hopefully more controlled.
  • TorontoIP4Surrogate and JennP17 like this

#2 JennP17

JennP17
  • Just Hatched
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 11:23 AM

Hello, how can I get in contact with you for more info? Im new to this website!

#3 NataliaO

NataliaO
  • Just Hatched
  • 2 posts
  • Dx:Cancer
  • My Clinic:Create

Posted 02 December 2020 - 05:54 PM

Dear SurroMom&Mom6,

We are an Ontario-Based couple looking for a Surrogate Mother. We really liked your story and your approach to your next surrogacy journey. Meaningful and everlasting relation with a Surrogate Mother for our baby is equally important to us as well. We hope that we could connect with you and discuss how our plans could possibly merge.

We would greatly appreciate your reply. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Natalie & Alex

Intended Parents in Search
for a Surrogate Mother

#4 Dave&Henrique

Dave&Henrique
  • Just Hatched
  • 3 posts
  • My Clinic:Create

Posted 15 December 2020 - 09:14 PM

Cut & Paste of my Introduction! Newbie on here. If you see this, and wish to connect, we would be very appreciative. 
We are a married gay couple with bi-national citizenship. I (Dave) am a Canadian citizen, born and raised, and my partner (Henrique) is a U.S. citizen/resident (born in Brazil, also an Italian passport). 

We are looking to start a family through surrogacy.  Our home would be Belleville, ON, Canada.

We have a known, related egg donor, but this process in temporarily stalled by COVID travel restrictions.

We have made connections with Create IVF and Hope Springs Fertility Law.

I have been looking into gestational surrogacy agencies in Canada, and also considering independent matching options. I’m a little hesitant to commit to an agency financially without knowing when our egg retrieval might be possible. 
We would love to connect with potential gestational surrogates, who may wish to share our journey, either independently or through a specific agency. Our timeline is ASAP! But realistically, at least 2-3 months after border restrictions are lifted. 
Thanks, Dave

Dave (53yo Canadian citizen, Family Physician & Emergency Medicine)

&

Henrique (41yo U.S. citizen, Brazilian national, Distributor - Wine & Spirits) 

#5 Hope2Build

Hope2Build
  • 3 posts
  • Dx:PCOS

Posted 27 December 2020 - 06:53 PM

Dear SurroMom&Mom6,

We are a couple from Toronto Ontario looking for a surrogate mother.  We have been trying for a baby for close 10 years now.  I have been pregnant twice but lose the baby both times.  The doctor told me that there is practically zero chance that I will successfully deliver a baby due to my health issues. 

We appreciate your approach to the next surrogacy journey.  It will mean a great deal to us as well to build a life long relationship with a surrogate mother.  We sincerely look forward to connecting with you! 

Thanks,

Kelly