Hello to all of you. I hope everyone is doing well and is staying healthy.
I am new here to this forum so I'll explain a little bit about myself and what im going through.
I have had 2 IVF treatments in the past, one in 2017 and one in 2019. The IVF cycle in 2017 I produced 2 good quality embryos. One of them was implanted and I had a wonderful and healthy pregnancy.
The IVF cycle in 2019, I produced another 2 embryos but only 1 made it and is currently frozen. The embryo quality on this one is not a good as the one done in 2017.
My husband and I want to try for baby #2 and recently we had a check up meeting with our doctor.
She recommends using the embryo that was done in 2017 since is a younger embryo.
I am not 100% sure I want to use the "good" embryo first. There is still a chance with the "not so good" embryo. I want to use the "bad" embryo first while my body is still young, and if nothing happens then we still have our "good" embryo as backup.
Doctor said both embryos have 60-65% change of pregnancy.
I am so torn and a bit overwhelmed just thinking which decision would be the best.
Does any of you have a similar story? Did embryo quality affect your success of implantation?