egg freezing low amh single

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#26 Paris2020

Paris2020
  • 10 posts
  • Dx:DOR

Posted 06 July 2020 - 09:09 PM

Hey Paris- my AMH is similar to yours and I just finished my third IVF. I was at a smaller clinic before and just switched to Hannam for my last retrieval. I got one high quality embryo from the cycle and waiting to hear if it is genetically normal (we did optional PGt-a testing). I have had such a positive experience with the clinic and my doc, Dr. Garbedian. She specializes in low ovarian reserve and poor responders, and has provided such personalized care. Its more expensive, but I dont think any other doctor/clinic could have achieved these results. I just wrote a post on the Microdose Lupron Flare post that is in this forum that details what my protocol was like and how the doc focused on quality vs quantity of eggs. Wishing you success on your journey and keep the faith smile.png

Hi there, so happy to hear your success, thank you for sharing the positive energy, could you send me the link of your post please, i couldnt find it. Thank you again, and please update us with your process. :)

#27 Misskika007

Misskika007
  • Global 100+
  • 209 posts

Posted 07 July 2020 - 08:10 AM

Hey Paris- my AMH is similar to yours and I just finished my third IVF. I was at a smaller clinic before and just switched to Hannam for my last retrieval. I got one high quality embryo from the cycle and waiting to hear if it is genetically normal (we did optional PGt-a testing). I have had such a positive experience with the clinic and my doc, Dr. Garbedian. She specializes in low ovarian reserve and poor responders, and has provided such personalized care. Its more expensive, but I dont think any other doctor/clinic could have achieved these results. I just wrote a post on the Microdose Lupron Flare post that is in this forum that details what my protocol was like and how the doc focused on quality vs quantity of eggs. Wishing you success on your journey and keep the faith smile.png

Hi there, so happy to hear your success, thank you for sharing the positive energy, could you send me the link of your post please, i couldnt find it. Thank you again, and please update us with your process. :)

Perhaps this will work! https://ivf.ca/forum...r/#entry2721863
  • Paris2020 likes this

Me: 36, Hub: 36

TTC 4 years

3rd IVF cycle, 3rd FET-  BFP,  due June 1 heart.gif

#28 Paris2020

Paris2020
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 September 2020 - 11:57 AM

Hi ladies, I got my results with Dr Garbedian today, she offered me going on an IVF cycle again since last one was incorrectly cancelled by my previous RE. She offered me going on 2 retrievals to be on the safe side however since Hannam 's next government funded cycles will start in April 2021 and I am already running out of time, what do you think? I need your thoughts on this  please, I dont know who should I discuss it with.

Also does anyone know Dr Bradson or Branson in infertility, DR G said he/she might have Government funded cycles available, but i am still not sure if i should go on with another clinic or stay with Hannam.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: egg freezing, low amh, single