• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kh88

kh88
  • 6 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 31 March 2020 - 11:07 AM

Hello, 

I am looking to connect with women about their egg donor selection experience / journey. Could be anyone that has selected a donor, is in the process or is even starting to think about it.

I am happy to share my egg donor experience as well :) 

Please direct message me if interested in chatting. Thank you, best wishes! 

KH 

#2 kh88

kh88
  • 6 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 23 April 2020 - 12:35 PM

Hi - updating my post above to encourage anyone in the egg donor selection experience to reach out.

After becoming so overwhelmed by the search process I almost gave up, I made progress in finding a donor that we love. It didnt happen until I connected with another woman pregnant with a donor embryo from Little Miracles.....it prompted me to go back in and take a look at their donors even though I had already done a search. 

That connection I truly believe was the divine intervention help from the universe....but it was because she was willing to chat about the donor selection process as was I.  Please reach out if you would like to chat, I want to pay it forward :)

#3 lns4

lns4
  • Just Hatched
  • 1 posts
  • Dx:DOR
  • My Clinic:PCRM

Posted 02 June 2020 - 08:56 PM

Hi there,

I would love to hear more about your process of selecting an egg donor.  My husband and I are just starting the process of looking for a frozen egg donor and are a bit overwhelmed.  Would love to hear how you chose.  Thanks!

#4 baby2020

baby2020
  • Just Hatched
  • 1 posts
  • Dx:N/A
  • My Clinic:MUNC

Posted 22 July 2020 - 12:48 PM

Hi kh88,

My husband and I are looking for egg donor, if possible fresh not frozen. Any hint please?

Thanks for sharing.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: donor, egg donor