• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Emon1008

Emon1008
  • 23 posts
  • Dx:PCOS

Posted 24 February 2020 - 07:01 PM

Hi everyone
I had my first FET on Thursday February 20th (6BA that was PGS tested). Since then Ive had period like cramping on and off, although today its been pretty consistent all day. Just looking for some positive stories of people that experienced something similar and got a positive outcome. I understand everyone has different symptoms but Im just looking for some positivity! Thanks

#2 BCMom

BCMom
  • Global 100+
  • 172 posts
  • Interests:Nature, reading, gardening, hiking, pets
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:Victoria fertility clinic

Posted 25 February 2020 - 10:52 AM

Hi Emon1008

I had my transfer a day after you! 21st. I have been worried that not enough symptoms are happening...i too got some cramping for the first couple days then more off and on ...yesterday a bit headachy dizzy (could all ve progesterone) today nothing yet. No sore boobs like my one positive.... How are you feeling now? Any other symptoms? From what i have read, the embryo is still implanting at this point although almost done....so hard not to overanalyze everything!! Im going crazy in the wait....how about you?! :-)

Tang71  

#3 yaenaSK

yaenaSK
  • Global 100+
  • 970 posts
  • My Clinic:Aurora

Posted 25 February 2020 - 03:09 PM

Hi Emon - I did a total of six transfers (two fresh, four frozen). I had cramping almost every single time - I think once, I had nothing? Of those six transfers, I had successful implantation five times (two were chemicals, one became a miscarriage, one my DD and I am currently just about 17 weeks with the other). The one transfer that resulted in no implantation, I had significantly fewer cramps.

Then again, I joke my uterus just loves to be given a reason to cramp up, so....  :) Good luck with your results!

Me: 38

DH: 43

June, July, Aug, Sep 2016: IUI. All BFN.

January 2017: IVF #1. 7 eggs retrieved, 6 fertilized. 1 transferred on day 5 - BFP! DD born 10/08/17. heart.gif (2 embryos frozen)

Nov 2018: FET #1. 1 transferred. Chemical pregnancy.

Dect 2018: FET #2. Last embryo transferred. BFN.

April 2019: IVF #2. 16 eggs retrieved, 11 fertilized. 1 transferred on day 5 (5 frozen). Chemical pregnancy again.

Aug 2019: FET #3. 1 transferred - BFP!  Lost HB at 9 week U/S. MMC.  cry.gif

Nov 2019: FET #4. 1 transferred - BFP again! DD due Aug 6/20

#4 Emon1008

Emon1008
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 February 2020 - 07:35 PM

BCMom: we are pretty much transfer buddies! ;) hoping for a positive outcome for both of us! My cramping was a little less today but definitely still there. As far as other symptoms I am definitely bloated which Im sure is from the progesterone. I definitely wish this week would speed up. I am worried if this transfer doesnt work because I only have 1 more frozen embryo. It took me 4 IVF cycles to get 2 PGS blastocysts. Are you planning to test at home or are you waiting for blood work?

YaenaSK thank you so much for taking the time to respond to my post. Congrats on being 17 weeks along! That is so exciting and I hope you are feeling great. Its nice to hear that cramps could be a good sign. Keeping my fingers crossed.

#5 BCMom

BCMom
  • Global 100+
  • 172 posts
  • Interests:Nature, reading, gardening, hiking, pets
  • My Clinic:Victoria fertility clinic

Posted 25 February 2020 - 07:57 PM

BCMom: we are pretty much transfer buddies! wink.png hoping for a positive outcome for both of us! My cramping was a little less today but definitely still there. As far as other symptoms I am definitely bloated which Im sure is from the progesterone. I definitely wish this week would speed up. I am worried if this transfer doesnt work because I only have 1 more frozen embryo. It took me 4 IVF cycles to get 2 PGS blastocysts. Are you planning to test at home or are you waiting for blood work?

YaenaSK thank you so much for taking the time to respond to my post. Congrats on being 17 weeks along! That is so exciting and I hope you are feeling great. Its nice to hear that cramps could be a good sign. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Emon1008:  Great to have a transfer buddy!!   Wow, you really earned those little embabies!  Fingers crossed and wishing, hoping and praying for you!! I understand the pressure involved....... I have not done the retrieval part personally, but I did wait a year for the donor process to get her to the point of retrieval.  It was all surreal for me.  I have a huge amount of respect for you having physically done it 4 times.  From what I have read, it is not easy and even harder for some.  Did you have to stim many days?  Geez, just doing a FET is hard enough for me.  I have huge anxiety attacks on the estrogen.

Cramping off and on seems to be what they call for in order to be a successful implantation, although I notice that there are mostly vague answers to the question:  what symptoms do you get after FET that lead to a bfp? Lol  Sometimes no symptoms, sometimes twinges, cramps, sometimes all of the above.     Oh and then apparently one pregnancy can differ from another for the same person.  So frustrating to wait!  I waited last two times for beta, not sure right now whether I will test early or not this time....    Hubby likes it if we wait, so we know for sure and don't have any ifs....  We will see. You never know, I may do a sneak pee test!!  Although there's no way I could hide the result either way haha, i do not have a good poker face! :-)

Tang71  

#6 Emon1008

Emon1008
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 February 2020 - 08:11 PM

Yes unfortunately I really worked hard for those 2 embryos but I am thankful for them and praying 1 works! Its been a very long 2 1/2 years. Most of my stim cycles were 14-16 days but it is tough on your body. So many hormones, side affects, weight gain etc. Every egg retrieval was successful (getting 25-30 each time). Unfortunately only 2-3 each cycle made it to day 5 blast and only 2 ever tested normal. Its just discouraging because Im 32 and I feel like Ive tried everything. Not sure if I will ever get to be a mom so thats a hard reality.

I hear ya on waiting until the beta. During one of my fresh transfers I tested daily starting on day 5 and got very sad seeing a negative result. I think Im waiting until my test on Sunday. Good luck!! ❤

#7 Canadamommy2

Canadamommy2
  • Global 100+
  • 819 posts
  • Dx:N/A
  • My Clinic:Trio

Posted 26 February 2020 - 08:02 AM

My positive symptom after 5dt were

-2-3dp5dt ; sharp poky, rugging, pulling feeling right at the uterus
- 3-5-6dp5dt ; super bad lower back pain, really bad cramp like af is showing up anytime
- 7-10dp5dt (depends)) ; implantation bleeding
- 10-12dp5dt - positive beta around 400ish all 4 pregnancies

Good luck hun. Like you said eveeyone pregnancy is different. So try your best not to read into the symptom. I know its hard not to but you can do this. Believe in your embryos and body to do their job ;-) 6BA is a really really good quality. There is a really high chance that it could turn into a little cute human ☺️☺️
Hubby 43

Trying to conceive : 2 years
IUI : 4 failed
IVF#1 : 19 folical, 19 retrieved, 11 fertilized with ICIS
FET#1, #2 : FAILED 😭😭
FET#3 : our Son, Alexander was born November 2015 🎉🎉🎉🎂😍💖

Sibling project is started ^^ 😊😊😊
FET #4 (2017) (Natural FET, estrace day3-7, hcg trigger shot, low does hcg every 3 days after transfer)
Cd3 : lining 4.1Cd9 : lining 7.1Cd10 : lining 8.6 tripple line+trigger shot good to go.
Dec2 : transfered 1 5AA BlastoBeta#1 (9dp5dt) 388 !!!!Beta#2 (12dp5dt) 798 !!!!!!! Im officially PREGNANT !!! ;-)
12w NT SCAN showed 10mm Cystic hygroma(didnt get the result until 15w ;-( ;-( )
NIPT low risk all 3 Trisomy 13, 18, 21
17w1d : Diagonsed with 11m cystic hygroma +hydrops
17w2d : Disgnosed with Hypo plastic right heart syndrome
18w4d : TMFR. Our hearts are shattered. Our little sleeping angel baby girl Cicely Bella Veighey was born @2:30.She was beautiful just like her name. She was so loved and so wanted. Mommy and daddy and your big brother will love you forever !!!Sibling project continue with the hole in our heart.Hoping to

TTC our rainbow baby girl (if possible)
FET#5 : transfered perfect 6AA fully hatched
10dp5dt : 428 Progesterone 60
12dp5dt : 709 (not quite double) progesterone 50
14dp5dt: 1457 Progesterone 49
19dp5dt: 6158 Progesterone ?
7w u/s gestrational sac measure 6w2d no fetal pole or heart beat
10w gestrational sac still the same 6w2d still no fetal pole or heart beat. Diagnosed with Blighted ovum ;( took Misoprostole to end the pregnancy and spotting for 8w until beta turned back to 0.

Continue our sibling Progect. We will bring home our rainbow this time!!

#8 Emon1008

Emon1008
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 February 2020 - 09:26 AM

Canadamommy2- thank you so much for your response and feedback. I appreciate the positivity! ❤️❤️