• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 FutureNYCDad

FutureNYCDad
  • Just Hatched
  • 1 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 06 February 2020 - 01:51 PM

I am in search of a gestational surrogate in Canada.  I am a single gay man living in NYC.  I'd like to find someone to start this journey with me sometime in the next 2-3 months.  

A little bit about me...

I have always wanted to be a father.  I come from a large Jewish-Argentinian family (a rare breed in the United States).  My mother is very much the family matriarch and when I came out at 18 years old, she told me in her heavy accent, "being gay doesn't relieve you of your responsibility to provide me with grandchildren."  Since then, I've completed degrees in architecture and real estate development.  I lived in Portland, Boston, Rome, Hone Kong, and Buenos Aires before settling in NYC in 2005.  About ten years ago I decided to hang my own shingle as an architect and am enjoying the challenge of being a small business owner.  I live in fun neighborhood in Brooklyn that's very walkable with parks and markets and lots of friends nearby.  I spend most of my weekends at my cabin in the Hudson Valley.  It's a modest place on the edge of a river where I enjoy watching the movement of the water and especially the eagles.  Maybe it's my Oregon roots, but having a strong connection to nature is very important to me.  I daydream about little kids building memories at the cabin.  I'm a big art fan, and sometimes plan entire vacations around exhibits or installations, and I hope to instill this same passion in my kids.  I have an English Bulldog, named Jefe, who adores children (especially if they throw his ball).  I'm ready and excited for this next chapter in life.                                                                              

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: surrogate