IVF - 1 Failed and Laproscopy/Hystroscopy/EAR test - IVF Ages 35+ - IVF.ca Forums

Photo
- - - - -

IVF - 1 Failed and Laproscopy/Hystroscopy/EAR test

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Dijon1975

Dijon1975
  • Just Hatched
  • 6 posts
  • Dx:Endometriosis

Posted 31 January 2020 - 06:29 PM

Ladies,

Am 41 and hubby(44) got married 2 years back and TTC with no luck. We did 3 IUI's with all failures and finally went to India for our IVF. We did 2 pickups and got only 1 egg each time, finally we got 2 embryos (1 good and 1 fair quality with some degradation). We were super excited and did the first FET transfer with one embryo in January, 2020 with a BFN. Now the Dr is suggesting to do Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/EAR test before the next FET. Problem is i am flying to Canada on Monday as when we booked the ticket, we thought either way((Positive or negative), am returning on Feb 3 and returning back to work on Feb 15, 2020. 

Today the doctor is requesting me to do the procedures before i leave india on Feb 3 and then we can do the FET on Oct/Nov 2020. But we read some reviews where some females are saying, their Egg count went down and  they could never get pregnant again and some never got their period.

Do any of you have experience with Lap before IVF? If so how long it took for you to get pregnant either naturally (or) fresh transfer (or) via FET?

Please advice as i have only one day to make a decision whether to stay in India and make the procedure (or) go back to Canada and start the treatment fresh there?

Maggie