Photo

Anyone here?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 08:22 PM

I've been with the clinic since last winter and have had both Drs. Ryan and Claessans perform procedures.

Anyone have success stories here?

#2 buzz2

buzz2
  • Just Hatched
  • 3 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Toronto West Fertility

Posted 10 October 2008 - 04:02 PM

I've been with the clinic since last winter and have had both Drs. Ryan and Claessans perform procedures.

Anyone have success stories here?

Hi There!
I was hoping someone from the clinic would post something. I'm glad you did!
This is actually my very first post on this site :rolleyes:

I too, have been with the clinic since last winter and have had both Drs. Ryan and Claessen perform procedures.
We've done 3 IUI's and sadly... have had no success with any of them. It looks like our next step is IVF.

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 05:14 PM

Hi! I'm surprised there aren't more people responding! Anyway, nice to meet you. I'm sorry your IUI's haven't been successful. I know the feeling of disappointment that brings, having tried one myself at another clinic in January. After that one, we went right to IVF. The fresh cycle didn't work - don't know why, I'm here because of male factor - so trying a frozen transfer in two weeks.

So far, it's been a pretty good experience at this clinic (especially compared to the first one I went to in Scraborough). I always feel relaxed in there, i.e. the atmosphere is nice, and it's not overly busy. How are you finidng it?

When do you think you'll do the IVF?

#4 buzz2

buzz2
  • Just Hatched
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 10:27 PM

Hi! I'm surprised there aren't more people responding! Anyway, nice to meet you. I'm sorry your IUI's haven't been successful. I know the feeling of disappointment that brings, having tried one myself at another clinic in January. After that one, we went right to IVF. The fresh cycle didn't work - don't know why, I'm here because of male factor - so trying a frozen transfer in two weeks.

So far, it's been a pretty good experience at this clinic (especially compared to the first one I went to in Scraborough). I always feel relaxed in there, i.e. the atmosphere is nice, and it's not overly busy. How are you finidng it?

When do you think you'll do the IVF?

It's nice to meet you too.
I'm sorry to hear that the fresh cycle didn't work out for you. That must have been tough. I truly hope you are blessed with the frozen transfer. I'll send as much positive energy your way.
I'm so glad to hear that this clinic is working out for you. It's the only clinic I've been to (so I really have nothing to compare it to) but I agree with you. It really is a relaxed atmosphere and the staff is super sweet. How do you like the docs?
I find that that they are both great but sometimes they are on completely different pages when discussing treatment and proccess and it can get a tad confusing. :wacko:
I'm personally here because of tubal issues. Which caught both my husband and I by surprise. We thought for sure it would be a male factor.

According to Dr. Ryan... he's aiming for IVF in December! (We still need to have a consult to fiind out all the details).
I just think that December is a crazy month to start our very first IVF process (especially with the holidays). So my hubby and I discussed it today and we're thinking we'll start either in the New Year or in April (the winter months are brutal for our commute to the clinics - I live in the Northern part of the city (york region). Plus, I think emotionally (let alone physically), we need the break. All these "I'm sorry, but we don't have good news for you" are killing me!
And if could throw more honesty your way, I'm a bit concerned about the cost for IVF. These last 3 IUI's were pretty expensive (procedure and drugs - my insurance unfortunately doesn't cover any of the meds..arghhh..).

I go in on Tuesday (day 5 of my cycle) and I'll see what they say.
I truly feel like I'm at a cross-road!

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 07:04 AM

Hi!

You're not kidding - the cost is a real source of stress and pressure for us. It's so ironic because everyone says how important it is to relax during the IVF process. However, after investing so much financially (and emotionally!) there's so much more riding on the success of it that the pressure is crazy! It kills me that so many billions of people get pregnant for free all the time! I'm still trying to wrap my head around the whole thing so my apologies for not being more reassuring and positive in this area!

I agree, the new year would be a much better time to start IVF, especially if it's new to you since there's so much involved, e.g. medications.

I think that Drs. Ryan and Claessans truly want us to get pregnant so I need to trust them and try to feel good about everything they're doing. However, i don't hesitate doing a bit of research on my own and i ask a ton of questions (despite annoying Dr.Ryan!). It's unfortunate you're getting mixed messages. I would say something, i think.

Thank you for sending positive energy my way, i need it! It's hard to get excited about this upcoming frozen transfer since I was so disappointed before (because we're male factor, I had no reason to think it wouldn't work- arrghhh....). But I'm trying to exercise and do some yoga (major stress reliever) and not worry so much.

Well, hang in there and good luck with everything! this is all so hard but our strength comes from some mytery place everyday (although some days are better than others!). I'll be thinking about your progress and wishing you well! Don't hestiate to ask me any questions - blunt or otherwise!

Keep well...

#6 buzz2

buzz2
  • Just Hatched
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 10:30 PM

Hi!

You're not kidding - the cost is a real source of stress and pressure for us. It's so ironic because everyone says how important it is to relax during the IVF process. However, after investing so much financially (and emotionally!) there's so much more riding on the success of it that the pressure is crazy! It kills me that so many billions of people get pregnant for free all the time! I'm still trying to wrap my head around the whole thing so my apologies for not being more reassuring and positive in this area!

I agree, the new year would be a much better time to start IVF, especially if it's new to you since there's so much involved, e.g. medications.

I think that Drs. Ryan and Claessans truly want us to get pregnant so I need to trust them and try to feel good about everything they're doing. However, i don't hesitate doing a bit of research on my own and i ask a ton of questions (despite annoying Dr.Ryan!). It's unfortunate you're getting mixed messages. I would say something, i think.

Thank you for sending positive energy my way, i need it! It's hard to get excited about this upcoming frozen transfer since I was so disappointed before (because we're male factor, I had no reason to think it wouldn't work- arrghhh....). But I'm trying to exercise and do some yoga (major stress reliever) and not worry so much.

Well, hang in there and good luck with everything! this is all so hard but our strength comes from some mytery place everyday (although some days are better than others!). I'll be thinking about your progress and wishing you well! Don't hestiate to ask me any questions - blunt or otherwise!

Keep well...

I like BLUNT!!! And I will definitely and gladly take you up on that offer about asking you questions. I don't know anyone who has gone through IUI let alone IVF.

I gotta say..... while it seems like my friends and family members are toping the list of billions that get pregnant for free (and seriously... they time it and nail it :th_aggahhh: )... if I hear "it will happen when you relax and not worry about it anymore" once more... I'm gonna have to seriously drop some matrix like kicks! ;)

I for one am keeping every part of me that can be crossed... crossed... for your Frozen transfer to give you your much deserved " :th_abfp: " - as they say the infertility world.

Speaking of Yoga.... There is a new Yoga centre that opened up about 3 minutes from my house and I've been meaning to join thinking that it will for sure help with the stress. So I'm glad you mentioned that it works for you.
Plus... this whole process has already made gain 10 lbs.. (cause you know... it just wasn't stressful enough... so why not add water weight into the mix?!?).

For what it's worth, I'm really glad I responded to your original post. And it's hard to remain positive (I hear ya).... but just remember to....

KEEP SMILIN' :)

Talk to you soon! And Happy Thanksgiving!

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 05:52 PM

Hi ladies. I am thinking about switching to this clinic. I understand that they are high fsh friendly and they are closer to my house! if you don't mind me asking, what did they charge for IUI/IVF?

thanks,
Nicolle

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 01:52 PM

Hi ladies. I am thinking about switching to this clinic. I understand that they are high fsh friendly and they are closer to my house! if you don't mind me asking, what did they charge for IUI/IVF?

thanks,
Nicolle

Hello, i have recently gone an unsuccesfull IVF/ICIS cycle here......it costed ALL KINDS......i find that this place is the most expensive outta of them all. Have a look at Dr.Ryan's polished nails...kinda strange for a man to have such finely manicured nails i think, unless you are very well off and your prices reflect that.

IVF/ICIS---$7500
They only do IVF/ICIS which bugs me because i don't have a male problem and could be paying $6000 elsewhere.

Meds are through the roof too..
$85 per 75iu Gonal F
$85 per 75iu Menopur

That's higher then everywhere else as well.

Do note that IVF cycle is done at TCART....you'll notice if you went straight to TCART you would save thousands.

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 01:57 PM

thanks,
Nicolle

Hello, i have recently gone an unsuccesfull IVF/ICIS cycle here......it costed ALL KINDS......i find that this place is the most expensive outta of them all. Have a look at Dr.Ryan's polished nails...kinda strange for a man to have such finely manicured nails i think, unless you are very well off and your prices reflect that.

IVF/ICIS---$7500
They only do IVF/ICIS which bugs me because i don't have a male problem and could be paying $6000 elsewhere.

$85 per 75iu Gonal F
$85 per 75iu Menopur

Do note that IVF cycle is done at TCART....you'll notice if you went straight to TCART you would save thousands.

OH!!! the reason why you will notice is at TCART there prices our on the secretaries desk.

TCART--IVF--$5500 vs TWF--$7500 ( remember they only do IVF:ICIS )
TCART: Fet--$1200 vs TWF--$3000

Hard to swallow to pay that much more when you go to TWF and they do all there work outta TCART but charge you double on certain things like FET.

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 03:55 PM

Hello all....

I will say, yes, expensive.... yes... to all that... to be honest, we didn't look at the prices, only because... well... I was to afraid to think about it (ok well... my husband did)! Although we have had success... we're on our second... luckily. But it is really something to think about... It is an extremely heavy investment in money, time & emotions. I was with Dr R for 2 years before we had success.... and another 2 years again with the next time (I'm currently at 19 1/2 weeks).

I wish you all the very best of luck! FYI - one of you was looking for a whole stack of info on this website about Dr. R - you'll find in under Mount Sinai - under the string "does anyone know this guy'... You'll find a bunch of my posting under there.

Let me know if you have any questions...

Best of luck!
smp

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 11:57 AM

thanks,
Nicolle

IVF/ICIS---$7500

$85 per 75iu Gonal F
$85 per 75iu Menopur

I did notice that he was well manicured. Didn't really bother me though, as the man is a doctor, not a farmer.

That price isn't so bad, considering coming from Hannam where a cycle is over $11000.

#12 A poSe Ad eSe

A poSe Ad eSe
  • Just Hatched
  • 1 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 18 June 2009 - 10:03 PM

High FSHers should talk to Dr. Ryan!

I was told by Mount Sinai that I had no other option but egg donation after a poor response to stims and a canceled IVF cycle (ultra low AFC and high FSH + male factor). (I am in my late thirties).

I sought a second opinion from Dr. Ryan and I certainly received one. He put me on DHEA for 4 months and I just completed my first IVF cycle in May. On max stims for >way too many days I produced 3 mature and 1 immature follicles--the two matured much slower than the lead follie. I came within a hair's breath of being canceled but I was willing to proceed to retrieval with only 3 mature--2 fertilized and ...

Wed was my day 14 post transfer test and my HCG was in the high 500s!

I have my confirmation tomorrow but it looks like the incredible has happened and I am pregnant!

This has been a long journey for me and I was convinced when I saw that first high fsh number that it was over. I really wish I had found Dr. Ryan sooner. I highly recommend the clinic. The extra expense for me was noise when I considered the individual care and attention I received. My experiences at Mount Sinai were poor--very poor communication; the nursing staff extremely ill informed and the waits unacceptable. I never wait more than a few minutes at Toronto West.

#13 Lrghtp

Lrghtp
  • Global 100+
  • 618 posts
  • Dx:DOR
  • My Clinic:Create

Posted 30 July 2009 - 07:28 AM

I sought a second opinion from Dr. Ryan and I certainly received one. He put me on DHEA for 4 months and I just completed my first IVF cycle in May. On max stims for >way too many days I produced 3 mature and 1 immature follicles--the two matured much slower than the lead follie. I came within a hair's breath of being canceled but I was willing to proceed to retrieval with only 3 mature--2 fertilized and ...

First of all, I hope you've had good luck and the incredible and improbably HAS indeed has happened for you!

Second, do you mind me asking what your FSH was? Mine is really high at 24 to 30 - it needs to come down. Just wondering if this is realistic at all.

Thanks.

Very long journey to this point... 4 years of *all* bad news, *all* the time.

2012 - gave up all hope of a baby

Decided to give one lost try with Dr. L. at Create - best recommendation we've ever received

Dr. L. works his magic...Jan 28/13 - 2 day 5 embryos transferred

Feb 8th; BFP on HPT, Day 17: 1st HCG 562, 6w1d u/s: WE HAVE A HEARTBEAT!! 97!

October 15th 2013 - Our perfect little baby arrives!! We are over the moon!

FET #1 - Single 5 day embryo transfer on June 17th/14

Protocol same as before: dexa, GCSF for lining, baby ASA, doxycycline, intralipids

June 23rd: BFP on HPT

Cramping and bright red blood on June 24th :o HANG ON LITTLE BEAN!

June 25th: HCG 90, June 27th: HCG 248 July 1st: HCG 1713

July 13th: we have a heartbeat - 118!

Almost 10 weeks of bleeding starting at 12 weeks (to about 21 weeks) - incl 2 large hemorrhages. 10 weeks of worry, thinking every day I've lost the bean. At one point subchorionic is 14cm!! Little fighter hangs on though...

Big scare at 16 weeks; u/s mentions possibility of amniotic bands. Detailed early anatomic scan says no amniotic bands. When u/s is NOT your best friend...

EDD: March 4, 2015

#14 Beri

Beri
  • 14 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 18 June 2010 - 08:53 AM

Hello,

Anyone here?? Year 2010?? I am working on getting a referral to this clinic... I would love to hear from current patients.

I had a terrible experience at my current clinic MCF (note: not MFC, a different one... not Virro's ) and now I decided to try TWS.

Let's see how it goes...

Beri

#15 AlliB

AlliB
  • Global 100+
  • 216 posts
  • Dx:PCOS

Posted 25 September 2010 - 11:21 PM

I am currently at another clinc, but I MAY be going here. I did get a referral to see Dr. Ryan specifically already, but have to change it. He is a wonderful man. My mom got pregnant with me 28 years ago with his help... he was her OB as well. He is a wonderful man!

Me (28)PCOS & Type 1 Diabetes
DH (31)Sperm Factor (but has improved a lot!)
TTC our first child since May 2010
First IUI - Feb. 18th & 19th/2011
BFP (digital) - Mar.2
Told I would M/C - Mar.14th
Saw heartbeat, found out it was identical twins - Mar. 22nd
M/C - Mar 28th
May - IUI cycle
Overstimulated - Converted to IVF
ET Cancelled due to OHSS
9 perfect Frosties!
June 14th - Start of FET cycle!
July 2nd - Officially PUPO!
July 12t - Beta#1: 29.34
July 19th - M/C :(

Aug/2011 - Started meds for next FET!
Sept 1st - transferred a 4AA and a 3AA - PUPO!
Sept 7th - BFP on HPT!
Sept 11th BETA - 490.1 !!!
Sept 13th BETA - 1039 !!!!
Sept 15th BETA - 2268 !!!!
Sept 16th BETA - 3672 !!!!
Sept 28th - 2 perfect Heartbeats!! TWINS!!
Dec 21st - Confirmed that we are having 2 BOYS! Posted Image Posted Image

March 24th/12 - They're here! Gavin & Tyler arrived early!

#16 ibpis300

ibpis300
  • 289 posts
  • Interests:spinning, swimming, pilates, yoga, baking, cooking, home renos, travel
  • Dx:Tubal

Posted 10 January 2011 - 04:03 PM

i realize this is a really old thread and was recently bumped in 2010. i just joined the forums (https://ivf.ca/forums...-from-a-newbie/). i'm @ toronto west.

anyone else?
Me (34), DH (35)

TTC - Summer 2010
August 2010 - BFP ... but wonky numbers...ruptured ectopic, right tube removed

Referred to fertility clinic, Fall 2010 - diagnosed with PCOS (irregular periods + multifollicular ovaries), left tube is clear

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel - Dec '10 - BFN
Round 2: Femara + Ovidrel + IUI - Jan '11 - BFN
Round 3: Femara + Ovidrel (x2) + IUI (x2) + Progesterone - Feb '11 - BFN
Round 4: Menopur + Lupron + Ovidrel + IUI + Progesterone - BFP, Beta #1 183, Beta #2 400

u/s #1 @ 4.5 weeks: definitely not ectopic (whew!)
u/s #2 @ 6.5 weeks: bean is 0.95 cm, 194 hbpm
u/s #3 @ 8.5 weeks: bean is 2.1 cm, 179 hbpm
u/s #4 @ 10.5 weeks: forgot to ask for measurements, 180 hbpm (heard the heartbeat through the speakers ... OMG!)
u/s #5 @ 12.5 weeks: bean is 7.5 cm, 154 hbpm
u/s #6 @ 19 weeks: anatomical scan shows all is good and everything is in place. whew!

Baby Boy K born November 24, 2011!!!

#17 JMQ

JMQ
  • 7 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor

Posted 18 January 2011 - 06:14 PM

Hi:
I went to this clinic from Aug 2009 until Sept 2010. I thought the nursing staff were nice and the doctors were ok as well, but I didnt think that they had the knowledge to help me. In the end it was about money, they told me that they couldnt find anything wrong with my DH or I. I did 2 Fermara, 4 IUIs (BFN), one IVF with ICSI - Chemical Pregnancy. When the IVF was all over, there was no debriefing, what could we do differently - nothing. It was certainly disappointing.

I went to another clinic and within a month, they found something wrong with the both of us, my DH has 1% morphology, even a standard IVF wouldn't have worked for us. We need ICSI. So basically, the 4 IUIs I did at TOronto West - we didn't have a chance. I was angry because I felt i wasted my time, I am 35 now. As well, he put me on DHEA - they are very pro DHEA. All it did was ruin my skin, my current doctor told me to get off it asap because he felt it didn't help.
Me:35 (36 in 2011), borderline FSH, probably poor quality eggs
DH:37, poor morph
July 2008: Natural Preg - chemical preg
Aug & Sept 2009: 2 clomid cycle:BFN
Oct, Nov, Dec 2009 & April 2010 4 IUIs:BFN
June 2010: 1st IVF/ICSI in Toronto: 13 follies, 9 eggs retrieved, 5 fertilised, transfered 3 embies at 3 days, other 2 didn't make it to blast. chemical preg.
Feb 2011: 2nd IVF/ICSI at OFC: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 2 fertilised, transfered 2 4-celled average grade embies at Day 2.BFN

I am really starting to feel like this is not going to happen for me.

#18 ibpis300

ibpis300
  • 289 posts
  • Interests:spinning, swimming, pilates, yoga, baking, cooking, home renos, travel
  • Dx:Tubal

Posted 21 January 2011 - 11:12 AM

Hi:
I went to this clinic from Aug 2009 until Sept 2010. I thought the nursing staff were nice and the doctors were ok as well, but I didnt think that they had the knowledge to help me. In the end it was about money, they told me that they couldnt find anything wrong with my DH or I. I did 2 Fermara, 4 IUIs (BFN), one IVF with ICSI - Chemical Pregnancy. When the IVF was all over, there was no debriefing, what could we do differently - nothing. It was certainly disappointing.

I went to another clinic and within a month, they found something wrong with the both of us, my DH has 1% morphology, even a standard IVF wouldn't have worked for us. We need ICSI. So basically, the 4 IUIs I did at TOronto West - we didn't have a chance. I was angry because I felt i wasted my time, I am 35 now. As well, he put me on DHEA - they are very pro DHEA. All it did was ruin my skin, my current doctor told me to get off it asap because he felt it didn't help.

hi jmq ... oh, i'm sorry to hear of your bad experience!! i hope you're getting better results at your new clinic!!
Me (34), DH (35)

TTC - Summer 2010
August 2010 - BFP ... but wonky numbers...ruptured ectopic, right tube removed

Referred to fertility clinic, Fall 2010 - diagnosed with PCOS (irregular periods + multifollicular ovaries), left tube is clear

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel - Dec '10 - BFN
Round 2: Femara + Ovidrel + IUI - Jan '11 - BFN
Round 3: Femara + Ovidrel (x2) + IUI (x2) + Progesterone - Feb '11 - BFN
Round 4: Menopur + Lupron + Ovidrel + IUI + Progesterone - BFP, Beta #1 183, Beta #2 400

u/s #1 @ 4.5 weeks: definitely not ectopic (whew!)
u/s #2 @ 6.5 weeks: bean is 0.95 cm, 194 hbpm
u/s #3 @ 8.5 weeks: bean is 2.1 cm, 179 hbpm
u/s #4 @ 10.5 weeks: forgot to ask for measurements, 180 hbpm (heard the heartbeat through the speakers ... OMG!)
u/s #5 @ 12.5 weeks: bean is 7.5 cm, 154 hbpm
u/s #6 @ 19 weeks: anatomical scan shows all is good and everything is in place. whew!

Baby Boy K born November 24, 2011!!!

#19 babybaby

babybaby
  • Global 100+
  • 253 posts
  • My Clinic:MFC

Posted 22 February 2011 - 02:25 PM

I just pop up to let you know i share the same experience for Dr Ryan, I believed so much in this dr, but he just was out for my money. I just feel so bad when I think I spent 2 years there, everything was just for money, no change in protocol, Dr. Ryan does not want to try anything different, nothing... he wanted to go on and on with me ... no changes in protocol... how anyone will feel about that. He overstimulate me in my IVF, without no reason. He knew how I am reacting on the meds and still he didn't lower my dose, (i had few medicated IUI, and was always with mild OHSS). I can't understand why he is doing that... Good luck to you.. I hope you will have different experience. don;

Hi:

hi jmq ... oh, i'm sorry to hear of your bad experience!! i hope you're getting better results at your new clinic!!

<p>ME-38 DH-39<br />
TTC 5+years<br />
unexplained infertility<br />
4 Cycles femara - BFN<br />
3-IUI's medicated- BFN<br />
1st IVF - june 2008 BFN<br />
1ST FET - NOV 2008 BFN<br />
booked for laparoscopy-april 2009<br />
stage 1 endo, all other results ok<br />
natural pregnancy, april 30/09<br />
20 days post ovulation beta 2700!<br />
lost my baby boy at 17 weeks pregnant, July 26<br />
staring natural cycle monitoring, day 1 (jan 20)-BFN<br />
March 18/12dpiui BFN<br />
April 17/12 dpiui BFN<br />
May 17/13 dpdiui BFP-low Beta<br />
May 19 beta 25<br />
May 21 beta 65<br />
May 25 beta 89<br />
May 28 beta 25:( May 31 beta 17:(June 7 beta 0:)<br />
July 10 CD1... SONO July 19, next app.for IVF (if Dr Virro is ok with it)<br />
Sep 7, all tests were fine but Dr Virro think I may have immune issues<br />
in process of doing all Alan Beer required testing<br />
follow up appointment with Dr. Virro Nov 15/2010<br />
Humira- December<br />
IVF/Ivig - January/ February 2011<br />
Feb 12 ER, Feb 17 ET 2 blastocyst<br />
March 1 BFP we are so happy!<br />
March 21, we saw one beautiful little bean:)<br />
April 25, our little bean blow us a kiss! we are in love!<br />
May 28, complete placenta pr , bed rest<br />
June 8,2011, we are having a girl:)!!!!<br />

mNJtm4.png

H7jSm4.png

qZGPm4.png

#20 looking4surrohelp

looking4surrohelp
  • Just Hatched
  • 11 posts
  • Dx:Endometriosis
  • My Clinic:LA California

Posted 07 May 2015 - 08:49 PM

Hello! We started our search yesterday to find a gestational surrogate that wants to help us on our journey. We are a married couple, 30 years old and 36 years old. Computer nerds. Addicted to traveling and can work from any location up to 3-4 months. We'd like to be involved for ultrasounds if possible and the birth itself, but will respect if it is too much for someone. We hope to find someone that wants to work with us. Communication and photo swapping we can do by email: looking4surrohelp@gmail.com We have our doctor in California. Most stuff doesn't have to be done there, blood work and everything can be done by phone, but the transfer would happen there so, a couple days would be spent there. Maybe we can consider a vacation idea built into the plan for something tourist fun right before the transfer. We are a confident couple that have most things worked out. All we need is someone that shares our views, positive approach and (optionally) wants to have an extended involvement after birth as uncle/aunts is wonderful too. Some questions: how did you find previous pregnancies? were they to term? 38 weeks something else? what would you like physically and financially out of the experience? would you like us to spend our time involved? are you medically covered? You can copy and paste the questions into an email and email me: looking4surrohelp@gmail.com and I'll reply with photo and responses and go from there. We can have involvement and work from anywhere for up to 4 months at a time, so we can be local throughout the pregnancy.

PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON PHYSICAL AND FINANCIAL ARRANGEMENTS
WE WOULD LOVE TO BE PARENTS!

Where should I post this ?